Meeting+Baby=Disaster

I put my head between my knees so that the room will stop spinning, but it is determined to make me super dizzy. I barely noticed Quinn as he burst into the bathroom door. My eyes tried to focus on him, but he was all wavy and fuzzy, so i just closed my eyes.

"Sophia!" Quinn called and sat next to me. But is voice felt distant. I knew my conciseness was fading fast.

"What's wrong?" Quinn asked, frantic. In response i held up the stick with 2 bars and blacked out.

I woke up a little while later in Quinn's arms. He was so pale in the face that i touched is cheek.

"You okay." i whispered, more like a demand than a question. He smiled and nodded.

"I never thought i'd be a father..." Quinn trailed off. I knew what that other part was. I never though i'd be a father this early.

I blinked at him.

He carried me bridal style to the elder cabins. "I can walk you know." i mumbled, still feeling a little dizzy.

"Well, your still too dizzy from shock to walk yet." he whispered.

Soon we got to the elder cabins. He opened the door to the big mansion and he set me down.

I wobbled a bit, but i was fine.

We entered the meeting room and everyone stared at me. I felt my face heat up. I didn't want all that attention.

Quinn sat in the alpha chair and i sat in his lap. Brenda and Amy sat in the betas' laps. Brenda gave me a thumbs up, and i stuck my tongue at her.

"As you all should know, earlier today my mate got kidnapped by Alejandro." Quinn stated and  hushed silence fell over us as we heard the alpha's name.

"Yeah, Green Beans gave me disgusting food and was about to um, undress me you could say, but Quinn and TJ saved me." i said.

"Green Beans." TJ shook his head.

I glared at him and he smiled.

"Who's Green Beans?" a wolf in our pack asks.

"Alejandro." Quinn replied softly.

"We also have more news." i said and locked eyes with Brenda. Her eyes widen.

"When i got home, there was a pregnancy test on my counter." i said and blushed. "Quinn and me are going to be parents." i stated and TJ gasped and fell off the chair, pulling a sqealing Brenda down with him.

I giggled and Brenda huffed.

Quinn nodded to confirm what i already said. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What?" he asked. I just shook my head.

TJ finally got back on the chair and hoisted Brenda up as well.

"We need to discuss battle tactics." Quinn boomed to silence us.

"Sophia can't fight, can she?" Brenda asked, worried. I was worried as well. I wanted to fight the guy who took my life and ripped it in shreds. My canines sharpened and a low growl escaped my mouth.

Quinn looked at me. "Even though i'll get a lot of crap about it later, Sophia needs to stay out of this fight. She's pregnant, and when we fight, she'll be a few months pregnant at least." he decided.

Silece followed before his words finally registered. Rage filled me and i stood up and glared at him. "NO! I'm fighting the jerk who took my family away! I need to! I need to!" i screamed at him. He just sighed and shook his head, showing that he made his final decision.

"No! I'm no help at all with me just laying around!" i huffed and tears streamed down my face. "I want revenge on him!" i cried. He stood up and cradled my chin with his hand.

"I'm sorry Sophia, but it's so that i don't lose you." Quinn's voice was firm but soft, only fueling my anger. I slapped his hand away.

"I won't let you control my life!" I screeched and the pack positioned themselves to jump at any moment and hold me back.

I growled, fighting the power to shift as i glared as hard as i could at him. He frowned and started to say something, but i slapped him silent and marched out of there as fast as i could.

Right when i got outside i shifted and ran as fast as i could away from there. Away from everything but forest. It wasn't fair. I'm not going to take a poor life away but i want to fight the mean Green Beans.

This meeting was a disaster.

.............................................................

Tomorrow is going to be a bunch of tests. UGH!

Please comment, vote, and fan.