Trouble!

I woke up with me laying on the side of my body, and one my bed. I shiver and pull the covers close to me. I hear snoring, and i turn and see Quinn sleeping, drooling all over my favoite pillow. I sighed and looked away. Then i remembered what happened the other day. Was it a dream? I looked at my body.

I screamed bloody murder and fell off the bed. Quinn instantly woke up. "What happened!? Sophia!" he called and looked at me. I blushed deeply but then regained my composure.

"How dare you hit my soft spot!" i yelled at him and grabbed my shirt. I started hitting him with it. His hands came up to protect his head from the cloth. "How..." hit  "Dare..." hit "YOU!!!!" WHACK!

Then he grabbed my shirt and chucked it at the closet. Then i crouched low on the ground ad hugged myself. "Now i lost all my girl power! It is soooo unfair!!! I lost my virginity! Damn that stupid river!!!" I muttered to myself and Quinn looked at me with sympathy. I didn't want him to look at me like that.

"This is all your fault! Don't look at me like that!" I screamed at him. I grabbed a pillow and started to beat him with it. He chuckled and grabbed my wrists. I ignored my wolf's howl and the sparks that flew. I growled at him to leave me alone, but my wolf whimpered.

"C'mon, Sophia baby, it's all right, no need to ruin your pillow." he said to me. His words were like sweet chocolate, but i ignored the tingling in my body and jerked away.

"Yeah, you don't deserve to be hit by the pillows!" i sneered at him. He just whimpered at me, making my body shudder.

I looked at the clock. "SHIT!!!! I'm late for school. Brenda was right." I moaned. I pointed at him. "You leave this instance. But put your stupid clothes on!" i snarled at him. He narrowed his eyes at me and left.

Unknown POV

I saw Quinn leave and i couldn't help but smile to myself. Soon Sophia would be all mine. All mine... I couldn't wait.

I licked my lips as she got ready. When she gets home she is gonna find a surprise. Soon Sophia, you'll be mine.

Sophia POV

After i got ready, i ran and bolted out of the house and ran as fast as i could to school. Damn that Quinn. The sly jerk. When i got to school i skidded at the front doors.

Only werewolves go to this school, so everyone will probably guess what i've been doing. With my mate. But Brenda will know for sure. At least she doen't gossip.

I opened the door and smoothed back my hair. I walked to my first class, which 15 minutes already passed by. It was math, my least favorite subject.

I opened the door to the math room and sighed. The teacher tsked at me and pointed to an empty seat. I sat there and zoned out.

The rest of the day was honestly a blur. Except for lunch when Brenda was there to make accustions at me.

"So, how was your morning?" she asked m slyly.

"I threw a pillow at Quinn."

"Awesome."

"I know right?" I said sarcasticly and threw my hands up in the air.

Brend rolled her eyes. "He hit your soft spot?" she asked.

"Yup." making a popping sound and the p.

"I wished i would've called and saved you again, but he beat me to it."

I laughed at that.

After school i raced to the river. I wnted to chuck rocks at it. The stupid traitor. It's a backstabbing river. I don't care that i drink it when i'm super thirsty.

I started throwing rocks into it. I hope it was suffering just as much as i was. "Stupid fucking river!" i yelled at it, angry.

Unknown POV

Her voice is so beautiful. I'm watching Sophia right now, chucking rocks at the river. When i smell another male scent on her, i growl. But the scent will fade away when i come in.

I crept up on her. Coming closer and closer. She still didn't notice me, she was too busy with the river and rocks. I was only a few feet beind her. Step... Step... Step...

Sophia POV

I chucked another rock at the river. My wolf sensed danger, but i didn't run. I could handle it, where ever it was.

I chucked another rock. I sighed. I heard deep breathing behind me. Just as i was about to run, a person grabbed me and pressed me against rock abs. I gasped and he covered my mouth with a meaty hand.

"Your mine now." his velvety voice whispered in my ears.