Kidnapped

Read the crap at bottom if you want to see how my life is doing :)

I shouldn't keep you long, you want to find out if Brenda lives or not.

Find the i:

Just kidding, go ahead and read.

Enjoy :)

..............................................................

RECAP:

"Brenda! NO!!!" I screamed. Brenda looked in my direction and gasped. The twig snapped and she screamed. Brenda fell of the branch and then the branch fell with her. I ran over to her, trying to catch her because she was, well, 50 feet up and she would die if i didn't catch her.

"SOPHIA!" Brenda screamed.

I jumped and caught Brenda. I sighed, she was safe.

But then i landed on my back. Hard.

"OW!" I yelped and scrambled up, leaving a stunned Brenda on the ground. At least she was alive.

"You came to your senses at the last minute, right?" i asked her. But she kept staring at something. I sighed and sat next to her.

"I-i-i..." she stuttered. I kept my gaze on her so that she knew i was listening.

"I-i....sorry, i wasn't th-thinking." she gasped and undid the rope tied around her neck. She looked up at me and frowned.

"I forgive you." i smiled at her and she gave a shy smile, the first smile i've ever seen her wear since TJ died.

She stood up and i caught her when she fell.

"You alright?" i asked her, straightening her up.

"No." she whispered and her eyes glazed with sadness. I felt sorry for her once again. I hugged her and she hugged me back, her silent sobs filling my ear.

I pulled back and helped her get to her house. When i opened the door her parents came with total worry for her and i sighed, remembering Eve and my parents. It gave me total reason to hate Green Beans.

After her parents thanked me, i headed home. I was exhausted from everything that happened today and i needed some good rest. 

But then some wolf bolted right into me.

I screamed and stared at the wolf. It wasn't any wolf i've seen before. It had a pale brown color and it's eyes were almond brown. By it's build it was a she wolf, and i wondered what it was doing here. It growled at me and fear coursed through my veins. I was too exhausted to shift and no one was around to help me.

The she wolf flipped me on her back and sped off through the woods, making me scream. She growled at me and my eyes widened. She would have any trouble killing me, and she was only kidnapping me for the rogues probably. Quinn would be pissed.

I closed my eyes and waited until we got there.

When the wolf stopped i opened my eyes and gasped. There was a whole entire town of rogues here! The wolf smirked and padded over to this huge building which i believe to be the alpha's house.

The she wolf entered the mansion and i stared at all the stuff in the mansion. But before i could do anything the wolf bolted up the stairs and burst into an office.

There was a bulky man sitting at a desk. But when we entered the she wolf bowed her head and he turned. He smiled at her and smirked at me. I let a growl escape my lips.

He nodded at the wolf and she layed down. I took this as a signal to stand up. He walked over to me and sized me up. I gulped and tried to think happy thoughts. I bit my cheeks when he was done.

"I am alpha Nathan." he introduced. The female wolf snorted and Nathan chuckled. "This is my mate, Nora." he whispered and Nora stood proud. I smirked.

"Alpha Jackass." i muttered. He glared at me and i smiled.

"You are Alpha Sophia. A prisoner." He said. I growled.

"I am no prisoner! You just got your little mutt over there to trespass so that you can get me!" i screamed and Nora growled.

"Nora, show her to her room. She'll need lots of rest for tomorrow." he smiled and Nora walked out, me sighing and following her behind. For some reason, i'll get a load of shit tomorrow.

...........................................................................

I decided instead of getting a hamster, i'll get a ginea pig. I held this skinny one with tufts of fur, and i'll name her fuzzy when i get her. Hopefully that will be soon.

Only 5 days til Christmas!!! I'm soooooooo excited!

Well, bye fanners, see you at the next chapter.

Please comment,vote, and fan!