Epilogue

• Dedicated to All my wonderful fans!

~5 years later~

"Melody! It's Fate's anniversary! Come downstairs!" i called to Melody, who was now five. In a week she'll be six years old. 

Yup, she was born a week after Fate died.

Quinn had dressed in a suit to visit her grave. I dressed in a strapless purple dress. Melody was suppose to be in her strawberry dress, but when she came down, she was still in her little pink nightgown.

"Mommy, i can't find strawberry." she whined and i came over to her. She was also holding her tan teddybear by the hand. I picked her up.

"Sweetie, let me get the dress, kay?" she nodded and we went upstairs.

When we got there, tears automatically welled in my eyes when i saw her grave. It was in the back of the foggy cemetery, and Quinn was holding Melody, so that her clothes won't get wet from the fog.

Fate's grave was in the very back. There wasn't even a body there, just a marker. It would look like any old grave, but it had an angel at the top, the biggest angel.

I sighed and looked at Melody.

"You forgot this." i whispered to her and put the Minnesota cap on her head backwards, the way Fate wore it. 

"Momma, why are you crying?" Melody asked me sweetly. I smiled at her and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I just miss Fate." I sighed and Quinn put his free arm around me.

"It's gonna be alright, Momma." she began to sing softly.

When we were driving back, i swear i saw a shadow darker than the rest. It passed through the trees, following us.

But then, it dissapeared halfway through the night.

Maybe it was just my imagination...

........................................................................

THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!!!!! I'm making a second book called Melody's Howl. It will probably come out tomorrow or something. 

Thank you so much for reading til the end! You are so wonderful, my beautiful fans!

The second book will come soon!!!

(I may make a trilogy, or more.)

Please comment, vote, and fan!!!