Telling Green Beans Not To Mess With Me

K, fanners, here is thy new chappie!

Enjoy ^__^

.......................................................................

After i ran for what seemed like an hour, i stopped to catch my breath. This was new forest, i can tell.

I probably passed our scent markings and i was in new territory.

Was it occupied? I took a big sniff and wrinkled my nose. Yup. Definitely occupied.

I heard footsteps and saw Green Beans with a patrol coming! Since i was downwind, they didn't smell me yet.

I quickly hightailed it out of there, but someone was already growling, so i turned around and saw a small black wolf. It was a she, and the way Green Beans protectively stood around her, i knew she was his mate.

I bet he just wanted me so that he can piss Quinn off.

I got in a defensive pose and growled, angry that he took everything away from me.

He was going to pay!

Green Beans charged at me and i jumped and landed on top of him, unsheathing my claws. He growled and his mate moved in, circling us.

I scratched him and bit him and the mate, who i'm now calling Alice, lunged at me. She pushed me off him and unsheathed super long claws about 3 inched long. I gaped at her and she made a long, deep scratch on my belly. I howled with pain and pushed her off me, and my bleeding was way worse, now.

My blood was practically pouring out of me by the minute. I howled and cried out, because it hurt too much to move. Alice just smiled and sat there, watching me.

What is your name? i asked as i started to blackout.

Alice. she replied with a smirk, and then i simply blacked out.

I woke up in my human form. I was in a white satin bed, and a girl with black hair was putting away her herbs. She probably used them on me.

I looked at my belly and saw that it was almost healed. Only a little pink scar was left. I gaped at it and she smiled.

"My herbs healed that." she said. And my head snapped up to look at her. She had short spiky hair, like a boy, but it looked more girlish. Her voice... Alice!

"Alice?" i asked, and she nodded.

"Sorry, i really want to be friends with you, but Alejandro wanted you to faint, and it was the only move that would make you faint and that my herbs could heal. He really is a jerk, you know. While you stay here, i'll keep him away from you." she winked.

I was already beginning to like this chick. I smiled and so did she.

"So, friends?" she asked.

"Friends." i assured her. She smiled.

Green Beans opened the door and growled at me.

"Now now, leave the patient alone and let the doctor do the work." Alice commanded Green Beans, who huffed. I realised that he had no choice but to obey Alice. Green Beans, a huge strong male, obeys a petite mate! I chuckled and he glared at me.

"Don't mess with me, Green Beans." i growled and Alice burst out laughing.

"You nicknamed him Green Beans?" Alice asked, wiping a laughing tear fom her cheek.

I nodded and smiled. Green Beans just left the room and slammed the doo behind him.

Alice gave me some herbs to chew on. She said that she treated you all night long, despite what Green Beans had been threatening.

I smiled. As long as Alice was here, i could get used to this place.

............................................................................

So, you like? I like!

I got Alice from Twilight.

I know, i know, i hate Twilight, but i love Alice!

Anyway, please comment, vote, and fan!