Meeting The Prisoners

Hi there, Honey! A dark brown one said.

My name is Sophia. I mumble.

Suits her. A big black one said.

Let me do introductions... A pure white one said. I felt sorry for her because she had red eyes. Must be because she's an albino Guinea pig.

I am Linnay. She whispered. This is Bonnie. She gestured to the dark brown one. This is Jake. She looked at the huge black one. This is Ellie. She pointed to a brown and white female. This is Vinny, he's a little off. She waved her paw to a multi colored Guinea pig. (light brown, black, and white) And this is Timothy, he's super shy. Linnay motioned to a small light brown Guinea pig.

And together we're all prisoners! Vinny cried joyfully. Linnay saw my confused expression.

We all were werewolves once. She sighed. I then felt like an earthquake was happening. I squeaked in fright but the others just stayed silent. I looked out between the bars and saw our cage was being moved. 

After the red head was done moving us, she sighed and walked away.

I wish i had a teddy bear. Vinny cried. Ellie giggled at him and Jake just rolled his eyes.

So now what do we do? I asked them. Bonnie went up to me.

We usually just sit around and talk.

I peed! Vinny yelled. Bonnie just sighed.

You don't need to yell that at everyone! Jake scolded Vinny. Vinny just stared at him blankly.

I'm hungry. I whispered to Linnay, she smiled at me. 

Go over to the food dish over there. She waved a paw at an aqua blue dish. I walked over to it and stuck my tongue out in disgust. 

If you want fresh fruits and veggies, you have to wait until they have dinner. Linnay advised.

Thanks. i said and had some drops of water. It was hard to push the ball and get liquid, but at least i got a few drops.

I'm taking a nap. Timothy stated and entered the gray igloo that we can totally see through.

I pooed! Vinny yelled.

Jake grunted. You don't have to tell us everytime you go to the bathroom!

Bonnie and Ellie went over to the food dish to eat. I chewed on this piece of wood. It sharpened my teeth and surprisingly, i liked the taste of it. After that i eyed the grass in a wooden feeder.

Go ahead and eat it. It's not poisoned! Jake reassured me. Stunned by him talking to me, i took a bite out of the grass. Yum. Ew, aren't i suppose to hate grass? I sighed and began to eat it.

So, how are you guys prisoners? I asked Ellie.

Well, we all came from the same pack, except for Timothy. He was here before we came. They take him out of the cage to be tortured the most often. she said.

Tortured!? I exclaimed.

Yep. They want us to talk or something. They change us back to humans after we're tortured, but if we don't say anything, and we don't, they turn us back and put us back in the cage.

Who is they? I asked.

The alpha of the rogues and the red head. I forgot both their names. She said.

I sighed and thought about why Timothy was so quiet. Did they do something to him? Does he have a secret?

I guess i'll find out because i'll be here for a while.

I wonder if i'm going to give birth to my baby while i'm a Guinea pig...