I Do Not Need To Be Rescued

I am being nice and giving you a chapter despite the fact you did not vote the last one (before authors note) So, please vote, for me!

Please!

...................................................................

I woke up and found Alice was gone. Guess i was treated and healthy. I looked at my stomach, there was a little buldge, but not much. I sighed. When your a werewolf pregnancy speeds up and the baby is born in 7 months, not 9.

I quickly got up and opened the closet door. Alice has put a lot of clothes up for me. I picked a white T-Shirt and jeans and put on black shades.

I grabbed a brush in the bathroom and brushed my brown hair.

After that, i walked downstairs to find Alice cooking food and Green Beans snoring in a chair at the table.

"Do you guys just live here?" i asked her. She shook her head.

"All of our pack lives here. They are just out hunting right now." she whispered.

"What's wrong?" i ask.

"Alejandro told us that your alpha has planned on fighting us. I just don't want to fight your pack, Sophia, thst's all." Alice told me. I frowned. I forgot all about that.

"Well, when i get back i'm going to try and stop him!" i told her. She smiled and nodded. I went and sat down in a chair 2 chairs away from Green Beans.

Green Beans' head snapped up when i sat down. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"What is for breakfast, honey?" he asked Alice.

"Don't call me that. It's eggs and bacon." she replied.

Satisfied, Green Beans laid back in his chair, tipping it a little bit. I rolled my eyes.

Alice gave me my plate first. It had 2 eggs over easy and 4 pieces of bacon. Compared to Green Beans' plate, it looked like a baby carrot.

Green Beans got 6 eggs and 10 pieces of bacon. He wolfed it down pretty quickly and eyed mine. I glared at him and he looked away.

Alice sat down with her plate, same serving as mine. "Lets dig in." she told me, and we started to eat.

After we finished eating, Alice collected our plates and started to do the dishes.

"Here, let me." i cut in, and Alice let me do the rest of the dishes.

Quinn burst through the door, a worried look on his face, and his face held anger when he saw what i was doing. He turned to Green Beans. "Your making her be a slave!? How dare you!"

"No, Quinn! I wanted to do this myself!" i yelled at him.

Alice poked Quinn in the chest. "Don't just burst in like that!" she scolded him.

"You don't own me." Quinn said.

"I don't have to." she replied with a smirk.

"This is my friend, Alice." i gestured to Alice, and Quinn turned to me.

"Let's get out of this shithole."

"How dare you!" Alice yelled.

"I don't need to be rescued. I like it here." i told him plainly. He gaped at me.

"I also don't want to have a war with this pack." i continued. "They are nice. Except for Green Beans." i smiled and Alice looked at me kindly.

Quinn shook his head. "I'm having war with them because of Alejandro! I don't care how nice they are!" he yelled.