Fate Gets a Home?

I banged Quinn on the head with the shovel. He fell to the ground in a heap, but he was unharmed. Fate was rolling on the ground, pointing at Quinn and laughing her head off. Tears stung in my eyes and i turned away, unable to face him.

"I'm sorry!" was the first sentence Quinn managed to get out.

"You broke my heart." i told him and closed my eyes.

"Fate dared me to!" he screamed and i turned to face him.

"Well you shouldn't of did that dare, for one!" i shouted at him and turned to face Fate, who was now sitting upright, putting her hat back on backwards.

"And you shouldn't of dared him!" i finished and growled at Fate, my wolf angry at her.

"Well, i'm never gonna be a wolf anyway! I just wanted to see what would happen!" Fate argued.

"Well, mess with someone else!" i snarled a her and she cowered a little bit. She was still human, after all.

"I'm never gonna be a wolf! I always wanted to be one, so when i got my powers i was overjoyed!" she yelled at me.

"That has nothing to do with this!" i told her. Quinn tried to grab my hand but i stepped away from him.

"I'm still mad at you!" i told him and he whimpered, making my heart ache.

"This is all your fault! I should've just ditched you when i had the chance!" i yelled at Fate and she started to get angry.

"Well, maybe i should've never saved you!" she countered. I calmed myself down and glared at her.

"Go find a new home. I'm sick of you." i said and she turned and stalked off. I walked away from Quinn and back to my home. I was so upset, and this wasn't good for the baby.

But i was going to get revenge on Quinn.

Fate's POV

After i walked a few miles away from that stupid meadow, i burst into tears. I didn't mean anything serious. I just wanted some fun! For StarClan's sake!

After i dried my tears i continued on, trying to get away from Quinn's territory. It wasn't fair. I have to find a new home after everything i did for Sophia!

I heard footsteps and i turned, seeing Quinn. He was angry, and i knew i'd get the heat of it.

"Why, Fate? Why?" Quinn shouted at me.

"Well-" i started but he never let me finish.

"Your a sick, sick person! You know that!? I hate your guts! Everyone in my pack does, i've been hearing it! And now you turned Sophia against me! This won't go by!" he yelled and i was stricken. Everyone hates me? I can't make their lives better! Geez!

Quinn stalked toward me, and i grew afraid. I promised myself a long time ago that i'd never do anything magic wise to Sophia that was bad, and i knew it was bad to hurt her mate. With a squeal, i scrambled up the nearest tree.

But my hat fell. I love that thing to bits. When it fell in front of Quinn's feet, i was devastated.

"Give that back!" i commanded him, cowering in the tree.

"You come and get it!" he shouted back and waved the hat in the air. When i didn't come down, he tossed it in the lake nearby.

"NO!" i screamed and scrambled down to get it. But Quinn was there and he kicked me. I winced and fell to the ground. I started to crawl to the lake, but Quinn stepped on my leg, making me cry out.

"Well, i have a load of shit for you if you think that hurts!" he yelled and stepped down harder. I felt bones crack, and i knew my right leg was broken. He stepped off it and i crawled even faster to get the lake, the need for my hat grew stronger than the pain.

I jumped into the lake and grabbed my hat, which was sinking to the bottom. I swam upward and resurfaced.

"My poor hat. Your okay now." i mumbled to it and put it on backwards.

Quinn jumped into the lake and my breath grew rapid. I swam to the edge of the lake. Well, because of my broken leg i didn't get much progress.

He reached for me and i turned to face him.

"Your going to pay!" he told me.

"My hair is shiny!" i yelled back at him. His confusion earned me a few seconds. I dove under and tried to get to the bottom, but the water wanted me up, and my right leg wasn't much use.

I grabbed onto this long plant underwater and pulled myself down. Quinn was already diving for me, and i tried to get to the bottom faster.

Quinn gripped my broken leg, and i gasped in pain. Wrong move. I choked on water and Quinn pulled me up, until i was breathing at the surface. My right leg was trobbing in pain.

"Believe it or not, i don't want you dead." Quinn told me and i sped for shore. He let me escape, and i ran, well dragged, myself deeper into the forest.

I sat down next to a tree and felt my head. My hat was still there. Phew.

Sophia's POV

For weeks i wouldn't let Quinn touch me. I would only talk to him when needed to and i never let him in my house. He complained at first, but then grew used to it. My heart ached to do this to him, but he needed to learn his lesson.

When i finally let him back into my life, he told me something.

"I um, kind of beat up Fate." he mumbled quietly while i was doing the dishes. I dropped a plae and it broke into a million pieces.

"You what?" i gasped, imagining Fate cowering as Quinn did... something. I glared at him.

"Well, i broke her leg, and tossed her hat in a lake, basically." he told me and i lunged for him. I pinned him to the ground and i bared my fangs at him.

"Why? She never deserve that!" i snarled at him.

"Well, she uh, did that whole dare thing and i thought she deserved it." he whispered and i smacked him.

"She may be dead! I have to find her!" i said and stood up. My wolf was already pushing to be free, so i went outside and shifted, dashing off into the woods. I followed her faint vanilla scent, and found out where Quinn broke her leg. Her scent was all over a tree, and i followed it to a lake. The lake i wanted to show Eve...

I found out by swimming in the lake that she had quite a struggle in here. I followed her scent into the woods and found she rested in a tree a few miles from the lake.

Fate's POV

Food....Water..... Food.... Water.... Those are the only things i need right now. I'm practically dragging my body on the floor, searching for anything edible. I saw some dew on some leaves and dragged myself over to them. But by the time i made it over there, the dew was going deeper into the ground. I sighed.

I deserve this anyway. I deserve to die. My Fate abilities will be passed on to some person and i'll die, like i deserve to. 

I dragged myself a few more feet and stopped, exhausted. My hat fell and i tried to reach for it, but my body gave out and i could only stare at my hat. I need food, water, and rest. I coughed a lung practically and fell asleep.

I woke up to a noise in the bushes. If it was a predator, let it eat me.

Instead, a small black wolf revealed itself and padded over to me. I coughed and looked ino it's eyes. It's probably a she, because of her build. I closed my eyes, knowing that she was going to eat me. I deserve all the pain i can get. Instead, the wolf put the hat back on my head, and dragged me to a location. Was she gonna eat me in another place?

She dragged me to this beautiful house, and gasped, it was so big. I saw the wolf flash her teeth in a small smile. She let me go and walked inside. What's going on?

A small woman with black hair in her late teens came out. She picked me up like i weighed nothing, nd i blinked at her. She carried me inside and took me to this big white bed. When she layed me down in it, i felt it's softness.

When she took out a bag or something, i blacked out.