Quinn's POV

I, for some weird reason, feel like mushy goop is all over my face. I knew there wasn't any goop on my face, so my mate must of had that happen to her!

Ew, i feel like i swallowed a green bean.

I quickly followed Sophia's scent until i came to a cabin. Then something scared the crap outta me.

I bared my fangs and turned around. Then i relaxed. It was TJ, one of the beta's sons. He raised his hands up in the air for surrender.

"Thought you might need backup, sir alpha." he bowed.

I nodded and smiled, thankful for the company. I reached for the knob, but when i touched it, i howled in pain. The stupid knob electrified me!!!

"LOL dude, LOL." TJ said, laughing.

"Shut up, TJ." i grunted and kicked the door down.

T.j. pretended to be a cop. "CSI!!!" he hollered ad ran inside. I just sighed.

We heard a nothing. Not a thing. It was eerie in there. It just didn't feel...right.

T.j. gulped and straightened his shoulders.

"Lets get a move on." i mumbled and went ahead of him. He put his hands in his jean pockets and silently followed me.

Then i heard a scream but it was cut off by a gag then, a man's voice boomed at Sophia. I instantly knew that was her scream. "Shut up and do it!" the voice said. I shuddered. It was Alejandro, the wolf who raided our territory and wiped out all of Sophia's family.

I shivered with cold fury and bolted down the stair leading to the basement. T.J. had to struggle to keep up with me, he was panting and sweating by the time we got to the door.

I grabbed the handle and nearly broke the door when i slammed the door open. There was Alejandro, naked, on top of a struggling Sophia.

At least only he shirt was off.

But anger still coursed through me. How dare another alpha try to take my wolf. I leaped at him and transformed, followed by T.J.

............................................................

Sorry that this is so short, but i'm running out of ideas. Could you comment ideas? that would be great. Also, my neck feels bad, like i slept on it wrong, and im beginning to feel sick.

That's why i have a short chapter. Sorry.

Comment, Vote, and Fan! PLEASE!