The Test

Here is thy next chappie. Crap about me later!

Enjoy :)

................................................................

I just stood there, gaping at the pregnancy test. There was a note next to it, and that smooth cursive could only be Brenda's handwriting. I sighed and swung the door shut, marching to the counter.

I grabbed the note and read what Brenda had to say.

Dear Sophia,

Since you weren't home and i found your spare key on the roof i decided to drop this off. I did put the key back, don't worry. Since you were probably in the 'moment' , you probably didn't use protection. So, here. Use this. Don't just throw it away. For me, please.

With the Mighty Power of Friendship,

Brenda

Crap, i was going to throw it away.

"Ugh, lets get this over with." i sighed and grabbed the bag.

Quinn's POV

Should i leave you alone? TJ asks me.

I shake my head. I want him to be there when i explain everything to the elders.

We were almost to the elder cabins. They were probably eating dinner right now, but an urgent matter needed to be talked with them.

Then the cabins rose into view.

The main cabin is more like a wooden mansion- it's where they have meetings and eat dinner. There are 6 small but long cabins, each one has 2 elders that are mates.

I quickly shifted and grabbed some spareclothes at the entrance to the mansion. They were mine. I quickly put them on and TJ shifted.

"Crap, what are we going to do about your naked butt?" i asked him.

"Let me borrow one of your shoes." TJ said. I tossed him my lefty.

He right away just put it on his family jewels.

"I guess that'll do until we get you better clothes, but please don't give me that one back." i stated and opened the glass door.

"Go over to the storage, there should be some clothes for you, TJ. Meet me at the meeting room when your done." i commanded.

"Yes, sir!" TJ hollared and ran off, his shoe dropping from his jewels from time to time.

I sighed and headed over to the dining room. I could ear them talking and laughing. I sighed a pushed open the door.

Sophia's POV

"Alright, the instructions say to pee on this, then i wait a few minutes until the bar decides if its one bar or two. 1 being a hooray, 2 being a scewed Sophia." i muttered to myself as i took out the stick.

"How does this thing even tell? It's only a stick!!!" i yelled, frustrated.

"Oh my god, calm down Sophia." i said as i started panting.  swear a heart attack was coming next. Or a stroke.

"One, two, three!" i counted and tried to pee.

"Ugh! I can't go!" i screamed and threw the bag at the bathroom door. It bounced off it and landed in a heap at my feet. I growled at it.

"Okay, now i peed on the weird stick thing... Now i have to wait." i said and started to pace. I was looking at it from time to time, hoping it would be 1 bar, but it wasn't done yet.

"Oh, i'm such a mess!" i cried and sat down, staring at the stupid stick.

Quinn's POV

All of the elders stopped what they were doing and looked at me. They bowed their heads respectfully as i told them what Alejandro did.

"This does declare war." one of the elders say.

The others nodded.

"I need to gather my pack and have a meeting in the meeting room. Is that alright with you?" i asked them and they nodded.

I nodded my head and closed the door behind me. I ran out the door so that i can call my pack to a meeting. I howled, and i heard a few answering howls, those were the ones who already shifted. The others howled back a bit later.

I walked upstairs and entered the meeting room. TJ was already there, throwing the shoe i gave to cover him up at me. I caught it and dropped it on the ground, a disgusted look was on my face.

"At least i'm in some clothes now!" TJ said and sat down in the beta's chair. There were 2 betas, so there was 2 chairs. I sat in the alpha's chair. All we had to do was wait.

Sophia's POV

Crap! I heard the meeting howl! Well, hopefully i won't be too late, but this is more important right now. I watched as 1 bar formed. I closed my eyes and sighed, relieved. Then i opened them, and looked at the stick in a very thankful mood.

Then i gasped and dropped the stick.

There were 2 bars instead of one.

................................................................................

Well, i'm still sick :( But I'm going to school today. So yeah.

Please comment, vote, and fan!