Alice!?

My dear lovely readers, thank you for reading this.

I luv u!

...........................................................................

I woke up the next day, and i smelled oranges. 

I was the first one to come out of the castle.

The red head was there, with pieces of an orange. She set one down in front of me. I ate it hungrily. She smiled and gave me the next one. Then the others came out, drawn to the smell.

Chocolate! Vinny yelled and ran to the orange slices.

They're orange slices, not chocolate! Ellie called to him. Linnay was silently nibbling on her orange slice.

 But Ellie was too late. Vinny took a huge bite of the orange slice and spit it out in disgust.

This isn't chocolate! he cried. Jake sighed and shook his head, taking a bight out of the orange. 

When Timothy came out hesitantly, he was scooped up quickly by the red head girl. He squealed as he was taken away.

He's being tortured. Linnay told me, looking sad. I smiled sadly at her. It wasn't fair to Timothy. I mean, what the hell did he do? So far, nothing.

I sighed and ate the rest of my orange slice.

When Timothy came back, there was a new scar above his nose. Bonnie quickly ran into the castle when the red head put him back in. She looked at me and i tried to escape the hand that tried to grab me. I squealed and ran into this 100% edible log thing. She sighed and picked up the log. I squeaked as i was carried away, and Linnay had fear in her eyes when i connected mine with hers.

We went into this metal room and she dumped me on the floor, leaving me in a dazed heap. She walked away and in came the alpha, smirking like the pig he is. I should talk.

He stomped on me and i cried out, trying to run away. I was bleeding, i was sure. He tossed me in the air, and with a squeal, i landed on the ground.

Then someone burst into the room.

Alice!? My mind screamed and i scrambled toward her. By the way i was running toward her and not from her, she understood i was Sophia, and she growled at the alpha of the rogues. She shifted and lunged at him.

He growled and shifted, catching her lunge with full force. The red head came in and screamed. She grabbed a baseball bat and ran at Alice. I ran after the red head, and bit her. She cried out and kicked me into a corner. I layed in a heap there, helpless.

The red head hit Alice on the head, making her shift back. The alpha laughed. Anger coursed through me, but i was paralyzed because of my injuries.

Alice struggled to get up, but the red head sat on her back, putting her fingers on her temple. She screamed and soon, she was a small black Guinea pig.

I blacked out.

......................................................................

Today i have my friend, HamsterGirl11, over for a sleepover. She is cool and awesome, by the way.

She is making a new story right now. I don't kno if she is done with the 1st chappie right now, but she messaged me saying that she was almost finished. So, idk.

Anyway, please vote, comment, and fan!!!

(you know you want to!)