Unexpected Attack+Fate's Sacrifice

Sopia's POV

I found out that Alice was taking good care of her. I decided to take a little run near the Cliffs. 

I was looking down a sheer cliff when some wolf bolted right into me. I rolled so that i didn't fall off the cliff, and the wolf took an unexpected dive. I shook myself and stood up, looking around to see who did that unexpected attack.

Out of the woods more wolves came. They were like a pack.

Rogues! My wolf screamed and i dodged another wolf. A she landed on top of me and started to claw me. I howled a distress call and bucked her off me. She tumbled down the cliff, joining her dead friend.

I growled at the next wolf acvancing on me. It was a big brown male. He snarled in response and charged at me.

I jumped i the air and landed on his back, unsheathing my claws and letting him get my fury. He growled and rolled me off of him. My vision turned red and i lunged at him, pushing him off the cliff as well. He howled in pain as the cliff's sharp edges cut him a few times before he landed on the ground.

I heard a snarl behind me and ducked just in time as a wolf lunged at me. It fell off the the cliff and i heard it whine.

I whipped around and saw more and more wolves coming my way. I sighed. My paws will be bloody by the end of this battle. 

And not to mention i was wearing out, fast.

Fate's POV

I sense a werewolf battle... Sophia!

I jumped out of bed, and my leg immediately shot pain through my nerves. I grunted and bit my lip. I started to drag myself out of the house and into the woods. 

It was my time to repay my debt to Sophia

Quinn's POV

I sensed my mate in danger! I shifted and dashed into the woods, following her sweet honey scent. I was getting closer to the cliffs, and my fear grew.

I may be too late.

Sophia's POV

I had two wolves on top of me, and i was so tired, it was a miracle just to see me fighting back. I was already bleeding pretty badly, but my stomach had the fewest scratches, and i was glad.

I pushed one of them off of me but the other just scratched me more. The one i pushed off fell off the cliffs. That was how close we were to them. We were edging closer and closer. I closed my eyes, preparing for death. 

Then i didn't feel any weight on me.

I opened my eyes and found out that Quinn had come to my rescue! My wolf was overjoyed. I layed down and watched them, knowing Quinn would win.

What i wasn't prepared for was that the wolf kicked Quinn off him, thus making him fall off the cliff. 

Fate's POV

I was getting closer and closer to the Cliffs. I dreaded going there, because that was where the battle is, but i pressed on.

I heard a wailing cry of sorrow. It was Sophia's howl. I pushed myself closer and closer, until i came to the cliffs and out of the woods.

"Sophia!" i cried.

Sophia's POV

Quinn was barely hanging on down there. He was clinging onto life, struggling to stay with me.

Quinn! I cried.

Sophia. He whispered, his connection faint.

"Sophia!" Fate yelled as i killed the wolf who did that to Quinn. I turned and saw Fate. tears stung in my eyes. 

Fate looked over the cliff and gasped at what she saw. Quinn's body, barely clinging on to life as we know it. She ran at the side to the cliff, and i watched her walk down a narrow pathway to the bottom. I did a mental facepalm for not thinking of doing that.

 I followed her down there. She was sitting next to Quinn, putting both hands on him. She was crying. I have never seen Fate cry before. I shifted and buried my head in Quinn's fuzzy neck. He licked mine.

"There is only one way to save him." Fate whispered. I stared at her.

"What is it?" i asked her, desperate to save my mate's life.

"I have to give up my life to save him." Fate choked out. I gasped.

She walked over to me.

"What is your child's name?" she asked me.

"Melody." i whispered. "It's a girl."

She nodded and put her hands on my stomach.

"Melody, when i die, you will be the new Fate." Fate whispered and i gaped at her. She backed away and set the hat down in front of me.

"Give this to Melody. Tell her it's from the old Fate, and that she needs to pass it on to the next Fate." Fate instructed and sat down next to Quinn.

"Fate, you don't have to do this." i whispered, crying. Tears made my vision blurry.

"Yes i do. It's a debt i have to pay off to you. Tell Quinn i'm sorry. Please forgive me Sophia, for everything." Fate told me, her eyes glistening from the tears.

"Fate, NO!" I cried.

She sighed.

"Quinn, i, Fate, give my life to you, for the better of werewolves! May you use this life wisely." she exclaimed. She started to glow, and i sobbed, watching as she turned into a glowing orb. 

Goodbye, Sophia. Think kindly of me. I heard in my head. I cried. The orb went inside of Quinn. He glowed.

When he stopped glowing, he looked up at me.

"Sophia." he murmured.

I blacked out.