Brenda's Happiness

"I'm in love!" Fate called out as we ate breakfast at the table. Quinn wasn't here yet. Since i'm the Luna, he has to go through with me who will be our new beta. I don't want to call the new beta a replacement, because TJ can never be replaced. Also, fate can choose the best beta too.

"Who?" i asked between mouthfulls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Chocolate!" she cried and ran up to her room, which was really the guest room. And it was right next to my room, so whenever Quinn comes... I feel uncomfortable.

(Flashback)

It was intense in here. Quinn was on top of me, but had one arm propped up so that no weight was on me. We were heavily making out, and we didn't notice the door was open.

"Oh my StarClan! Where is the chicken!?" Fate yelled and walked in, having a plate in her hand.

"Oh." she mumbled when she saw our current position. I pulled away from a grumbling Quinn.

"Never thought little eyes were in the house." i said sheepishly. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I AM NOT LITTLE!!!!!!! I AM 1,500 YEARS OLD FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE!!!!" she screamed and stormed off. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

(End)

I walked up to my room and stripped off my pj's. I got on my clothes and brushed my hair. After the last brush stroke, the doorbell rang. Fate ran over to it, and let Quinn come in, rolling her eyes. I sighed and made my way downstairs. Just the sight of my mate sent shivers through my wolf.

Quinn gave me a peck on the cheek, but his eyes betrayed the lust there. I couldn't really go to his house, because i don't want Fate in the house alone.

"Mmmm whatcha say? That you only meant well? Well, of course you did." Fate sang softly lyrics to Whatcha Say. (in sidebar)

"Well, lets discuss omegas that deserve the beta role." Quinn began, taking a seat. Fate spread out on the couch, so i sat on Quinn's lap.

Fate yawned and mumbled a name. 

"Who?" Quinn asked.

"Jar Head." she whispered again and dozed off. I looked at Quinn, a confused expression on my face. Who is Jar Head? Quinn's face lit up and he looked at me.

"Of course! Jared. That's a nickname Fate made up, i guess." he said. I nodded. I knew Jared. I giggled at the thought of Fate calling him 'Jar Head.'

"Well, if Fate thinks so." i agreed. Quinn was going to have a pack meeting tonight to announce Jar Head's promotion.

"Well, you want to go to your room?" Quinn grinned, the lust in his eyes growing. I smiled, and took his hand.

It was the pack meeting. Fate was sitting next to me, her Minnesota cap having to be sideways instead of backwards so that the bench wouldn't press it down. It made her look gangsta like.

I shifted my gaze from Fate to Quinn as he begun his Beta speech for electing a new beta.

"Jared shall be the new beta." Quinn finished and Jared stood up. Brenda was too busy crying on my shoulder to see him make his way to the platform.

Fate sighed and reached over to Brenda's head. I raised my eyebrows at her, and she smiled in response as she forced Brenda's head to look at Jared. He made eye contact with everyone, and when their eyes conected, Brenda gasped. Fate slouched back in her seat triumphantly. Quinn frowned at Jared, but then he looked from Brenda to Jared, finally making the connection.

A second chance mate. Fate gave Brenda a second chance mate.

Brenda stood up and ran over to him. They hugged, and now Brenda was crying tears of joy, her pain finally washed away by the bond.

As everyone cheered, i turned to Fate, to thank her, but she was gone.