How all began.

Dear Diary,

from today everything will be different. It has to be. But how can I deny the truth? How can I stop it? So many questions but not one answer. But I know that deep down I can't stop it even if I wanted to. It will happen someday. It has been a long time since I have written what's going on. Life was easier before she came into our lifes. Before Katerina Petrova came into our lifes. Now here we are - 150 years later in our town. But I can't change the past, now can I?

Lucy

I closed my diary and hid it under my pillow. And yes I keep a diary even if I'm over 150 years old. Don't judge. I stood up, got dressed and went downstairs only to see my older brother Damon drinking. ''You know little sis I've never thought that our lifes would get so bad." He spoke. ''Yeah, well life isn't easy D." I said chuckling. I got to Damon's minibar and poured myself a drink.

''The prophecy will happen. You can't change it."  Voices said in my head. No please. Not. Again. ''You can't change it. It will happen."  God, can't they just stop?! ''Soon it will happen." They repeated. No.. I don't want to. I don't want.

''Earth to Lucy! Hey!" I heard someone say. I snapped out of my 'trance' and looked around who was calling my name. ''Huh, what? Sorry. What did you just say?"-"I asked you, my little sister, if you want come with me to the Grill. The others are waiting." Damon finished. ''Uhm, no I don't want to. See you later." I replied smiling. He eyed me suspiciously for a second but then  came towards me and pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. ''I love you D."-''I love you too, little sis." I couldn't help but smile. Sure, I love Stefan too but Damon and I have a better bond. Still I love both. Don't worry. I made my way into the cellar so I could get a blood bag. Geez I love blood. I ripped it open and drank the blood when I suddenly got a head ache. A bad head ache. It felt like my head was going to explode any minute.  Plus vampires can't get sick.

''You can't stop it."  Again. ''You'll never be able to stop it. It will happen." ''Very soon." They said. ''Who are you?! Leave me alone!!" I screamed. 'You can't stop it." ''You'll never be able to stop it. It will happen." ''Very soon." They repeated. ''We'll come back soon."  Then it stopped. Finally. A feeling of relieve overtook me when it stopped but then I felt myself getting heavier. I couldn't hold myself anymore and before I knew it what was happening my knees went weak and all went black.

--- Time skip ---

I woke up gasping for air, looking around to recognize my surroundings.  I was still in the cellar. What the hell happened?! ''You'll never be able to stop it. It will happen." ''Very soon." They repeated. Then I remembered. The voices. Their words run without stopping trough my head, always repeating them over and over again. "You'll never be able to stop it. It will happen."  I didn't know who these voices belonged to. But maybe Bonnie could help me. That's when I thought I need to call Bonnie. But if I call her Stefan and Damon would hear it too. Shit. I have to text her.  While I did so, I left the cellar and made my way into livingroom again.

Lucy:

Bonnie can u come over, please?

It's important but don't say anything to the others.

Come alone if you can.

Xoxo

Bonnie:

Sure. What happend?

I'll be there in 15.

Xoxo

Thank God Bonnie. What would I do without her? Probably going crazy.

--- Bonnie's P.O.V ---

What's going on with Lucy? I hope nothing bad. ''Uh, guys sorry but I have to go." I said while everyone was staring at me. ''Is everything ok?" Elena asked concerned. Nodding my head I grabbed my jacket and hurried to the boarding house. As I arrived, I entered the boarding house and called Lucy's name but nobody answered. What if anything happened to her? ''No! Nooo! Leave me alone! Please leave me alone!" Lucy's voice rang in my ears. I hurried into the living room and saw Lucy yelling at someone but nobody was standing there.  Confusion made it's way into my brain. What the hell? I need to calm her down. ''Lucy! Lu-"-"No leave me alone! I don't want it to happen! I don't want to!" What the hell is she talking about? ''Lucy! Calm down it's me Bonnie!!" I said trying to calm her down. She stopped yelling and looked at me confused but also relieved. A sigh of relieve escaped me as she stopped.  ''B-Bonnie?" was all she said before her eyes closed and her skin turned grey. What's going on?! I started to panic.
No!! No she can't be dead! She isn't dead. I need to try a spell. I closed my eyes and casted a spell. ''Spiritus revertetur! Ego adepto vos, ego te. Spiritus revertetur!" "Please Lucy, wake up. C'mon!" I pleaded. "You can't be dead."

--- Stefan's P.O.V ---

Damon and I entered the boarding house after we left the Grill. Normally Lucy would always come with us. But this time she didn't.  ''Lucy! We're home." I said knowing she'd hear that.
She didn't answer. I hope nothing bad happened.  ''Uhm, Stefan! Come here!" I heard Damon calling and I could hear that he was angry. As I reached the living room, I saw Bonnie casting a spell. Now I was confused. Why is she casting a spell? Then my eyes focused on the dead body and my eyes widened. No.. not her! Please not my baby sis. Please don't let this be true.
"What the hell happened?!" I  ran over to Bonnie. "Lucy!" I called her and shook her but nothing happened. Her eyes still closed. Tears slowly filled my eyes. "Why? What happened?" I need to stay calm. I need to.  ''Lucy, damn it! You can't be dead!" Bonnie said getting a bit louder. ''Bonnie what the hell is going on?! Why is our sister dead? Who dared to touch her?!" Damon growled. ''That's the thing! Nobody was here! I found her screaming at somebody but nobody was here. Than she collapsed a--"-"Well than do what you can do and bring her back!"-"I'm trying! But nothing."-"You'll try it until she's back!" Damon argued back. ''Enough! Both of you! Bonnie is trying her best Damon! If she has the power to do it then she'll do it!" I interjected. I looked pleadingly at Bonnie hoping that she knows what I'm silently asking for and she just smiled. She closed her eyes and casted the spell again.
''Spiritus revertetur! Ego adepto vos, ego te. Spiritus revertetur! Spiritus revertetur! Ego adepto vos, ego te. Spiritus revertetur!" After those words left Bonnie's mouth, Lucy eyes opened and she sat up, gasping for air.  She did it. Bonnie actually did it. Relief washed over me. ''Bonnie, thank you. I mean it." I thanked her. She smiled back. ''Baby sis, is everything ok? How are you feeling?"-"What happened, Lucy? You gave us a heart attack!"

--- Lucy's P.O.V ---

''Baby sis, is everything ok? How are you feeling?"-"What happened, Lucy? You gave us a heart attack!" I heard Damon and Stefan say in concern. ''Where am I?"-"In your room. What's going on?" Damon asked with a guilty look on his face. I could tell he felt guitly just of the look of his face. But it's not his fault. ''It will happen. It will happen soon!" I said paniced.
Oh my god. It will happen soon.

--- Damon's P.O.V ---

I felt guilty. I mean I left her here. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if I was there. But what was  she talking about? ''What are you talking about? What wi--" I was about to ask but before I could finish my question she sped out of the house. I looked at my brother and Bonnie, worrying about Lucy. What did she mean by that?