Memories.

I woke up, my heart racing like hell. What the hell was that? Immediately I took my diary which I opened and began to write. That dream or whatever this was. It was kind of creepy.

Dear Diary,

the last days were just exhausting. I had black outs, several times and was kidnapped.
The good thing is that I know more about the prophecy now.
But just at the thought that I could end up with an Original. With someone who is so powerful and of the first generation of vampires. What could he look like? Is he really the one? How is he? I mean, I know he has been rejected of his own father. Is he evil or does he just want to be understood and accepted of the people he loves? Could I  even help him and if I could, how? Anyways, the ancestors said that I could feel him when he's in my near. Luckily, til now I felt nothing. But what if he's already here and I can't feel him like they said I would?

Lucy

I closed my diary and put it back to it's place. Should I just lay down again and trying to sleep or go downstairs and drink some bourbon? Mhm. Naah. The bourbon won like always. I stood up and went downstairs straight to the minibar so I could pour myself a drink. Geez. Bourbon was pure relaxation.

''Father it was nothing." A man with dark blond hair said to his father but I couldn't see his face. ''We were just having some fun." he said again.
His father took his sword and took a few steps closer to him. ''We fight for our survival every single day and you say you are just having fun?!" the man shouted in an angry tone. His son looked with fear at his father. ''Nothing to say anymore, son? Come on, teach me to have fun. I want to have fun too." the main stated.
He attacked his son while he tried to clearly avoid all of this.
''Come on boy, fight! Fight me!" ''I won't fight you." he said at very low voice and looked at him and you could see he had still fear written over his face. ''Oh, but I want have fun too! Fight me." he repeated loudly while he threw his son on the ground and set the sword at his sons throat. ''Mikael it's enough now!" A womans voice intervened. ''Some days, it's a mircale you are still alive, boy." Mikael said. ''What the hell was that?" I muttered to myself. ''This was a memory." One of the ancestors answered.
''I recognize his voice. He was in my dream. Who is he?" ''He is one of the Originals."
''Yeah,I get that but who? What's his name?" I asked. ''You will know it soon." ''What are you talking about?" ''Lucy?"I heard someone behind me. I turned around, seeing my brother Stefan there. ''What?"I asked annoyed. ''Who were you talking to?" ''Nobody, why?" ''Well, you were talking to someone and nobody is here." my older brother sighed in defeat. Being the youngest sibling can be a pain in the ass sometimes. ''I was talking to myself. Is that so weird?" I asked trying to avoid this kind of conversation. He just nodded before breaking the silence.
''You know, you can always come to me and talk to me, right?" ''I know, Steffi and I love you for that but really, it's nothing. I'm fine.I'm going to sleep now. Good night." I assured him and pulled him into a short hug before going upstairs into my room again. ''Night, sleep well." I heard him say but I didn't reply. I walked over to my bed and laid down again, trying to sleep a bit.

''I know you think she hated you Niklaus but she did not. She was just afraid." A beautiful girl with long blond hair broke the silence. ''I'm sorry she turned her back on you I will never do that." she contunied while she started to cry. ''Nor will I." a older man with long, dark brown walked towards them. I suppose it was the older brother. ''We stick together as one. Always and forever." the girl contunied once again while they were holding hands in a circle.

I woke up gasping for air,  heart racing  again. The sun rays hit my face as I sat up. That meant it already morning or at least I thought so til I looked at my phone and saw that it was 12 pm. I had another memory of him but why? This man seemed so familiar. I thought and thought and then it hit me. It was the man of the first memory and the voice.. he was in my dream. His name is Niklaus. Was he really the man of the prophecy? Anyway, I'm going to take a shower now. I got up and walked over to my wardrobe so I could grab some clothes and underwear. After grabbing some clothes I put them on my bed and walked to my bathroom so I could turn on the hot water while I was stripping out of my clothes. After that I stepped into the shower and just let the hot water rolling down my skin. It felt so good.