Know the enemy

What. The. Actual. Hell?! Please tell me I'm just having a nightmare. A very bad one, at that. I thought to myself. ''Did I get that right, Kat?'' I asked her not wanting to believe what I just heard. ''Klaus?! As in the Original vampire Klaus?!'' I exclaimed. Alaric turned around, smirking at me. ''The one and only, love.'' ''Don't call me love, you arrogant asshole.'' I glared at him.
''Ouch. That hurt.'' He fake pouted. "You'll live." And there he smirked.

---- Gang P.O.V ----

"So, how many vampires are they in this town anyway?" Brady smirked at Elena.
She didn't answer so he stabbed her with a knife in her thigh. She screamed out in pain.
"Don't feel like talking? No? That's a shame. Don't worry I'll get you to talk." He stated smirking again.  "Why are you doing this to me?! I did nothing to you!" Elena yelled at him. "Why not? I like torturing dopplegangers." Brady stated as he stabbed her again. Again she screamed in pain. "Screw you." Elena hissed at him. Brady smirked at her, ramming her thigh again and again before joining Jules outside. "You done hurting that poor girl?" Jules glared at him. "No, I'm just getting started." He smirked at her. "Brady, let's be smart about this. I just want the boy. It's our duty to help him, it's who we are." Jules told him in honesty, rolling her eyes.  "You want to talk duty and honor? These are vampires. They cross one of us, they cross all of us. That's who we are." After a couple of moments Brady left, joining Elena again. It's not like Elena would love to be alone right now or something. Suddenly Jules heard a noise. ''I know you're out there.''  ''Where's Elena?'' Stefan asked as he walked out with Tyler and Caroline. Tyler tight in their grip. Jules smirked at them. "Chained up tight."  "Let her go and I release Tyler. The situation doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules." Stefan demanded. "You may not be, but I sure as hell am." Caroline spat glaring, venom in her voice. "It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?" "You're right Jules, maybe we should just go for killing you." Caroline growled angry, taking a step towards her.  "Go, have at it. I'm waiting." She provocated her, smirking.  ''You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt." Stefan tried to reason.  "I'm not leaving without Tyler. Even if that means killing both of you."  "Tyler is free to make his own decisions as soon as you release Elena. She has nothing to do with this." Once again, he demanded. "See, that's where we have a different opinion. Elena is the doppleganger. She is A) Blondies best friend over there." Jules stated pointing at Caroline. "B) Blondie is Tyler's love interest and he hangs onto his old life because of her and his circumstances. C) This leads that Blondie loves her best friend in there, but she wouldn't dare to choose one of them as for Tyler likewise. So, I'll just kill them both." She finished with a smirk on her face. "My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try to his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier so give us Elena." Damon threatend her while slowly coming out of the dark.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

"You two love birds done fighting now?" I glared at Katherine and Klaus/Ric. ''Jealous, love?" Klaus smirked. "Oh, you wish, baby." I smirked back at him. Me? Jealous? Never. "So, I suppose you already know about what is about to come for you and the doppleganger." "Unfortunately, yes." I sighed annoyed. Thanks for reminding me, asshole. "And I suppose you do know I'll do whatever it takes to break the curse." He indirectly warned me. "Yes, and I do know, you'll kill anyone who comes in your way. Got it." I sighed again. "Good." I swear, I could literally hear him smirking. "Katherine, up for a bite?" I asked her. "It's not like we can go anywhere." She stated annoyed. "Who said we would have to leave the house?" I grinned  at her. "Then how are we going to get a bite?" Kat looked at me confused. "You know, Kat, for someone who has been around for over 500 years you should know how to grab a bite when being trapped. Well, see Klaus may have taken over Ric's body but that doesn't mean he's not a human anymore. I think Klaus wouldn't mind now, would you?" My grin grew wider as I turned to him. "No way in hell. If you want to bite me, at least wait to see me in my real body. My blood is way better than his." He said pointing out to Ric's body. "So, with other words, we should rot." I glared at him. "Pretty much." He smirked. "My future boyfriend is so charming." I stated, facing him. "For you always love." I just rolled my eyes. "Well, how about you let me just go?" I smirked at him. "What about me?!" Kat exclaimed. "You can rot here with Klaus. After all you have a lot to catch up. Don't wanna disturb that rebounding after all that time you haven't seen each other." She just gave me a death glare while Klaus just chuckled. "How about no?" Klaus mocked me back smirking at me. "Screw you." I glared  at him. "I'll gladly do that with you." He grinned. "Ew." I replied disgusted.