The Truth

I felt the sun rays hit my skin. Groaning, I opened my eyes and sat up. I must have fallen asleep while writing in my diary. Closing my diary, I hid it where nobody but me could find it. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and made my way into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. After the shower, I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a red shirt, my favourite leather jacket and black boots. Like always, I do look hot.  My phone started buzzing. Taking it in my hand, I saw Lydia texted me.
"Hurry up, bitch.

Xoxo - L."

I rolled my eyes at that.
"Relax. I'm comin' over now.
Xoxo - Lu."
"I'm leaving!" I yelled through the mansion before speeding out of the house. After like two minutes, I arrived. Thanks to my vampire ablities.  I knocked at the door. A few seconds later Lydia opened the door.  "Hey, bitch." I smirked as I wanted to walk in but I couldn't. I needed to be invited in. Great. "Really?!" I rolled my eyes. "I never said, you could just enter, vampire." Lydia smirked at me. "Ha ha. Now invite me in, jackass." I replied glaring playfully at her. She rolled her eyes. "Would you like to come in, bitch?" "I'd love to." I smirked as I finally entered the apartment. "So, what's so urgent?" I asked her curiously. "Well, I figured something out. About the sacrifice." She told me, a serious look on her face. Oh shit. "Which one?" I questioned carefully. "Yours. There's nothing new about the other, you didn't know." My best friend told me.
"So, what did you figure out?" "Well, you still remember the note?" I nodded signaling her to carry on. "As you know, it tells you that he's here, right?" I nodded again, looking down.

---- Lydia's P.O.V ----

My mouth was about to spill out more but then she looked down. Maybe he's already here?
Well, I'll leave it for now. "He needs a witch to do the spell, a bit of doppleganger blood, himself, you and oh yeah a stake." She nodded. "Did you hear me? A fucking stake!" "I know. I heard, no need to yell." What is wrong with her? Normally, she would freak by now. "You already know it, don't you?" Once again, she nodded. "I just don't know if he can do it them at the same time. Becuase it would make no sense if he wouldn't do it. I mean if he needs to kill Elena to the point of her death, how the hell is he supposed to use her in the other one?!" Lucy asked, kind of muttering it to herself. "He is already here. Isn't he?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.
"Yeah." "We--" I was cut off by her. "You need to leave town. Now.  I don't want you to get in his way. Who know's what he'd do to you." Lucy admitted worried. "No. I won't leave you." I countered. "Yes, you will, Lydia! I don't want to lose my best friend!" I didn''t know why but this kind of made my blood boil. "I said no! I won't leave my best friend to die!" I yelled at her, my voice full of anger. "If you don't leave, I swear to God, I wi--" "You will what? Compel me? Sorry, but you're the one who told me to drink vervain." I smirked. Lucy was about to protest but she was cut off by her now ringing phone.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

"Stefan? Everything okay?" I asked worried as I  picked up.  "Lucy, you need to find Elena. She woke up Elijah but she won't tell me where she is. Maybe she'll tell you." Oh, Elena. What did you do? Waking up an Original. Dumb move.  "Got it. I'll look for her. See ya." I hung up. "Gotta go." I told Lydia before speeding out of the apartment and stopping just somewhere. I dialed Elena's number. Ring. Ring.  Come on, Elena.  "Lucy?" Elena's asked clearly confused at the other end of the line. "Where are you? Stefan's sick worried because of you!" I exclaimed, mentally glaring at her. "I'm with Elijah." "Where. Are. You?" I demanded asking. "I'm at the Lockwood mansion." She finally gave in. "Good. I'll be there in no time and don't even try to escape. Got it?" "Yeah, yeah." She muttered before I hung up. Quickly, I dialed Stefan's number. "Did you find her?" Was the first thing at the end of the other line. "Wow, here I thought you'd care about me." I teased. "Lucy, we don't have time for this." "Alright, alright grumpy. I know where she is but I won't tell you." I rolled my eyes. "What?! Why?!" He exclaimed. "I'll bring her home, safe. Don't worry. Have a nice day." I smirked hanging up before he could reply. Let's get to the Lockwoods.
I arrived there in no time. After a few moments of knocking, Carol opened the door. She fake smiled at me. "Lucy, is everything okay?" I nodded. "Yeah, Elena told me she would be here." "Yes, she's in the living room with Elijah." Carol informed me. "Could I come in?" She nodded. "Come in." I smiled at her. "Thanks, Carol." I walked into the living room, opening the door, only to see Elena talking with Elijah. "I'm here, bitches." I smirked. "Did you really have to come?!" Elena asked slightly annoyed. "Bitch, please. You really think I want to be here? It's your stupidity and my brothers worry that got me here." I fake smiled at Elena. "Hello Elijah." I greeted, looking up at him. "Good to see you, Lucindia." Elijah smirked. "It's Lucy." I glared at him. "So, where were we before Lucy interruped us?" Elena glared at me annoyed. I shrugged. "There was a time I'd have done anything for Klaus." Elijah continued where they left off.