The Cellar.

These blue eyes.

They are like you would look straight into a bright, blue, wunderful ocean which has so many secrets.

You can see so much joy but also so much pain in them.

If he is the one who has the part in the prophecy hell I would marry him in a heartbeat.

Well let's stay realistic.

I was ripped out of my thought because my phone buzzed.

Caller ID, Damon.

''Hello.''I answered.

''Lucy, come home now.'' Damon demanded.

''What happened?'' I asked while hurrying home.

''Katherine happened. I'll tell you when you're home.'' after those words left his mouth he eneded the conversation.

Always these Petrova doppelgangers.

I hurried over and entered the boarding house.

I shut the door behind me and went straight to the livingroom.

''Okay,I'-- What the hell happened here?!'' I asked shocked.

''Katherine happened.'' Stefan answered while taking care of Elena.

''Katherine bit her?'' they nodded.

''Why?'' ''She clearly wants me dead.'' Elena said.

''No, I  don't think she wants you dead. Otherwise she would have sucked every single drop of your blood.''

''Yeah. Thing is she escaped!" Damon intervened angry.

''I can't do this right now. I need to go.'' Elena said.

''Elena wait. I--'' ''No Stefan, it's okay.'' She interrupted his sentence and with that she left the house.

Poor Stefan.

---Time skip----

''I'll be right back. I'll go check up on Elena.'' I yelled leaving the house.

I sped over to Elenas and knocked at the door.

Jeremy opened the door.

''Hey Jer, is Elena at home?''

''She's upstairs. Come in.'' He invited me in and with that I entered her house.

I went upstairs and knocked once again at Elenas door.

I opened and entered her room seeing her lying on the bed and crying.

''Elena?''I asked carefully shutting the door.

She looked up and wiped her tears away.

''Lucy. Hi. What's going on?'' ''Nothing I just came looking after you. So,what happened?'' I asked concerned. I know probably think I don't like her but I can assure you I like her more than Katherine.

I'm that kind of person that just can't help but help other people.

I sat down next to her waiting for an answer.

''It's just, you know it's just too much for me. All of it.'' she said and I nodded signaling she should go on.

''How can I survive this? I figured out that my boyfriend and his siblings are vampires. I can live with that. I can live with that my best friend is a witch and that werewolves exist and that my teacher is a vampire hunter. But knowing that- that I will die because some Original wants to break a curse and my blood is the key. I just--''Elena contunied while starting to cry again.