Being busy to save myself.

I needed to get out of the boarding house. It's just too much. I mean how should I tell my brothers what's going on? What would they say? Would they believe me? I don't think they would. My brothers would kill me if they knew what's going on. Especially Damon. He   would never accept that. I made my way into the woods to think. It's dark outside and I always loved the night since I was a kid.

-Flashback,Salvatore Mansion 1863 -

''Damon, Stefan come on!! I want to play outside with you.'' I yelled through the Mansion. I opened the door and went outside, waiting for my brothers, knowing that they would follow soon. ''What do you want to play, little Salvatore?'' Damon asked.I turned around smiling. ''How about: You have to catch me, both of you and if I reach the statue, I win.''  ''Well, if I were you I would start running.'' Stefan answered smirking, looking to Damon.''You'll lose.''
''We'll see, Lucy.'' Stefan answered. They are fast but I'll win. I ran as fast as I could until I reached the statue. ''Yeaaah, I won!! So who will see now? Hm? Say it! Both of you.''I stated happily. ''You won. Happy now?'' both said insync. ''Yes.'' I answered giggling. ''I love you."-"We love you too, little sis.'' I couldn't help but smile.

--- Present Day ---

Wow, how everything changed. It's sad. I still have my family though. My brothers who were always there for me. I heard a noise and snapped out of my thoughts. Crack. Crack. Someone's here. ''Hello?"I called out,''I know you're here!"
Suddenly, a werewolf cameout of a bush. Oh oh. It's a full moon. I'm screwed. Okay. Lucy, calm down. It's just a werewolf. Don't panic. 'He just could.. end your life with one bite!'' I slowly stepped back until my back hit a tree. Really? A tree? How cliche. Ugh. ''I won't hurt you, don't worry, doggie.''He just growled in response and came closer. Not good. I looked around to find something to defend myself if it's necessary. ''Of course it will be necessary, you dumb girl.''-''Ugh, would you just shut up?!'' Wow. Fighting with my own thoughts. I am going crazy now.The werewolf was just starring and growling at me as he suddenly jumped on top of me. I screamed. Oh my god. Help! I need a weapon. I tried to free myself, but no chance. That son of a bitch wants to bite me. I was looking around again for something that could help me, and lucky for me I saw a big branch, which I could use as a stake. I grabbed it and rammed it in his shoulder multiple times. He hissed in pain. Perfect. I seized the opportunity and pushed him off of me. ''Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, but I'm not interested in dying. At least not today.'' I got up and sped as fast as I could back to the boarding house. Entering the boarding house I quickly went into my room. ''Where were you?"-''Yeah, were?'' I heard Damon and Stefan asking in a concerned and angry voice as soon as I got onto my bed. Great. ''Well, hello to you too, my lovely brothers. Sorry tha-" ''Where the hell were you?!'' Damoninterrupted my sentence.
''I was busy saving myself from being bitten by a werewolf!'' I exclaimed pissed. ''Oh my god, Lucy. Are you okay?'' Stefan asked worried. I just nodded in agreement. ''I'd like to take a shower now, so if you would be so nice and just leave my room, that would be great.''
They nodded and left my room. Finally. I walked over to my wardrobe to pick out my Mickie Mouse pyjama and some underwear. Yes, Mickie Mouse. Walking overinto my bathroom I turned on the water in the shower so the water could become a bit warmer while I stripped out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over my skin as my thoughts drifted again to the prophecy. When will it happen? How will it happen? Guess I'll find out when the time's right. I'm scared but I can't change it. Turning off the water I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to cover my body. After my body was dry I dropped the towel and grabbed my underwear and pyjama so I could put them on. My hair is still wet but I just let it  air dry. I made my way downstairs into the living room, directly to Damon's minibar to pour myself a drink. God. I love bourbon. Guess that's in the family. ''Really, Lu? Mickie Mouse pyj's?'' I smirked. Oh, Damon.''Better than hoping Elena would be in her cute pyj's in your room,Damon. I mean Mickie Mouse is with me all the time.'' ''Good point, still rude.'' He piped out. Never underestimate the power of Mickie Mouse. As I was taking a sip out of my drink Damon started to questioning me again. ''So, little Salvatore, what did you mean with 'it will happen soon'? What will happen soon?'' ''Nothing,okay? I just came back from the dead and was almost bitten by a werewolf! Wouldn't you be shocked, if you would've come back from the   dead?!''Why can't he just leave it?!  "Already did once. Not gonna be a shocker the second time." My older brother responded. ''I'm fine. I'll go to bed now. Night.'' I assured him rolling my eyes. I made my way into my room, ready to go to bed. I laid down on and closed my eyes. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.