The Sun also Rises

I stormed downstairs into the kitchen, grabbing my stake out of the shelf. Damon would be punished for what he did. He couldn't just take choice away, just because he thought it's saving her life. I mean, Elena Gilbert as a vampire? She couldn't handle being a vampire.
The first thing that would happen is that she turned off her humanity. Or at least pretends to.
You might think now, why she should pretend to turn it off, right? Let me tell you one thing, I do not believe in a humanity switch. There has never been one and never will be.
Vampires just pretend to turn it off. It's easier this way. But sure, if you're a newbie reborn vampire, well you do believe there is one.  Anyways, back to Damon. With the stake in my hand I stormed into the library, seeing Damon and Elijah talking there.  "The problem, Damon, you talk a good game but you don't actually know anything. She'll never forgive you. And never for a vampire, it's a very long time." Elijah stated. "The only thing he knows is that he has to do what he thinks is right for himself." I growled, interrupting them. Both now looked towards me. "What do you want?" My older brother asked emotionless. I felt my blood boil. I felt so much anger rising up.  Without realizing what I did, I grabbed Damon by his shirt and sped out of the house, into the woods with him, taking him by surprise. "What I want? I want to know, why you have to screw up! Why did you have to take her choice away Damon?! Huh?!" I growled glaring at him, the stake still in my hand. "I screwed up because I love her!" He practically yelled in my face.
"That isn't an excuse for what you did Damon! You forced her to trink your blood just for her to come back as a vampire. A fucking vampire, Damon! Do you know what you did to her?! She can't handle being a vampire!" I growled dangerously. "She'll be a better vampire than you ever were." Damon countered growling at me. Before I knew what I was doing, my stake found it's way into his chest,  under his undead pounding heart. His eyes widden as he cried out in pain.  I gave him a death glare. "Elena a better vampire than me? Who are you kidding?! She can't barely hold together now!" I exclaimed. I let go of him and took a step back, trying to calm myself but suddenly all I heard is a breeze of wind hitting me, finding myself in the mansion again. But this time, I was on the floor. "How would you react when you're being about to be sacrificed just to break a damn curse?!" Damon indirectly defended his love of his life. I stood up, glaring at him. "In case you have forgotten Damon, I'm going to be sacrificed too, jackass!" I yelled at him, not realizing the others in coming. His eyes widen, shock written all over his face. "Oh, don't look so shocked. You know damn well that I'll be sacrificed too." I glared, my voice full of venom. "What the hell is going on here?" Stefan's voice rang to me. I looked at him. "Oh, you know, I just staked this jackass over there for taking her choice away." I replied furious, pointing at Elena. She had a uncomfortable look on her face. "Everyone continues to worry about what will happen to Elena. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous but hell did you all forgot that I was gonna be sacrificed too?! Were you even thinking of a way to save me?" I questioned, almost sensing the answer they'd give me. Everyone looked down. "Unbelievable." I whispered shocked. I kind of knew it but it still hurt. My own brothers. "I need to get out of here." I muttered. "Lu--" "No Stefan! Just leave me alone." I cut him off,  speeding to the one and only person who would never let me down.

---- Elena's P.O.V ----

"How could he do that to me? Why?" I asked my boyfriend, hurt and desperat, wanting to know why Damon did this to me.  "Hey. We've never talked about this. What this all means." Stefan stated casually. "It doesn't matter." I replied, trying to look away.  "Of course it matters. Hey. It matters." I shook my head at this.  "I want you to go somewhere with me." Stefan continued. "Stefan, I can't."  "No, no, it's not far, ok? It's just for the day. I promise." He insisted sternly.

---- Damon's P.O.V ----

Ric and me entered the Mystic Grill, going straight to the bar. "A bourbon." I demanded as soon as I sat down. "I'll have the same." Ric said, almost friendly.  "I screwed up." I admitted, regretting what I did.  "Yeah. Yeah, you did." My best friend confirmed. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the encouriaging words, buddy." I replied, my voice dripping in sarcasm.  "Gentlemen? Why so glum?" We heard a man with british accent joining us. Ric was now looking at me and I looked at him. "Ugh. Klaus, I presume." I guessed annoyed. "In the flesh." Great. It's not like I have to deal with other things right now.  "Thanks for the loaner, mate." He looked at Ric, smirking.  "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" I provocated as I got up. "I'm told, you and your brother fancies my doppelganger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." Klaus warned me. "Ha. Thanks for your advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" I forced a smile onto my lips. "You are kidding." He stated, his smirk immediately fading away.  "He is kidding, right?" He growled looking at Ric. "No, not really." Ric replied shrugging. "I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" I cut in, trying to getting somewhere. "Let me be clear. I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He glared growling at me and he left.  "Charming. That was fun." I sighed. "You're getting screwed up, aren't you?" Ric narrowed his eyes at me. "You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, she might get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?" I questioned, hoping he would say yes. "I think it won't matter, because you'll be dead." Ric shattered my hope. Thanks, buddy.  "But without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight, which means I would have bought her one month before the next full moon." I replied, hoping it would still change something. "But you'll still be dead." Ric reminded me.  "Are you gonna help me or what?" I exclaimed at my best friend. "What do you want me to do?" He sighed, looking at me. A smirk formed on my lips. I knew I could count on him.