The stranger.

After thinking about why Stefan could be involved in the last memory I I dialed Ric's number. I need his help. It rang twice. Come on, Ric. Pick the damn phone up. ''Hey, Lucy. What's up?" came from the other line. ''Are you alone right now?'' ''Yeah,why? What happened?'' He asked.
''I have information that I haven't told you but please don't say anything to the others. Can we meet in the Grill in 10?''
''Sure. See ya.'' came again at the end of the other line. Great.
I grabbed my jacket, put it on and was about to leave the house but my annoying older brother Damon had to stop me. ''Where do you think you are going?'' he asked curiously while blocking the entrance. ''I'm going to the Grill meeting a friend because she needs help because ofsome guy, which isn't really any of your business, so let me go'' I countered while trying to get through him but mission failed. ''You know, I could date her.'' he gave back smirking. ''Ew, I would never do that to her. Go and try to get Elena even though it doesn't looks so good for you.'' I said and his smirk faded.Ouch. That must have hurt.  But I had to say it because I don't think he would like to date Ric. Just the thought of it, just no. But I regretted what I said as I looked at him and I could see on his look it hurt him. Now I felt guilty. ''D,I didn'--'' ''No, it's okay. You're right.'' he said cutting me off, you could hear that he's angry but sad at the same time.
Gosh, sometimes I should just shut up. He sped straight into his room and I left the house, making my way finally to the Grill. Arriving at the Grill, I entered the bar and my eyes analysed every spot only seeing Ric failing at flirting with some woman. Poor Ric. I walked over to him completely ignoring the woman. ''Hi, Ric.'' I greeted as I sat down next to him. ''Hi, Lucy. So what's up?'' Ric asked simple. I was about to open my mouth but the woman cut me off.
''Who's this?'' she asked in a disgusted tone. ''I'm a friend of his. A very good one.'' I answered fake smiling and sweetly. ''Is this your girlfriend?'' She asked towards him. ''No, she's only a good friend.'' he gave back. I rolled my eyes. I stood up and looked her in the eye.
''Do you have a boyfriend?'' I asked compelling her. ''Yes.'' she answered. ''Good, then go to him and never come back. Now go.'' Always these bitches that have a boyfriend but flirt with other mens. Ric just looked at me with this look that said 'Are you fucking kidding me?' ''What? You don't need her, you will find a better one besides you have stillme. I'm can be your drinking buddy too.'' I pointed out. ''Thank you, I feel much better now.'' he said sarcastically.
Oh, did I mention that I love sarcasm? ''I know.'' I answered smirking. ''So what do you have to tell me?'' ''Well, I'm sure you can remember what I told you about the curse and the prophecy? How it all began and other stuff.'' he nodded. ''What I didn't told you is how to break the curse or at least what you needto break it.'' ''And you thought it wouldn't be necessary to tell us?'' Ric sighed when I was about to tell more. ''If I had told what you need, everybody would have freaked out. Especially Stefan and Damon.'' I countered. ''What do you need to break the curse?'' ''You need a witch, a vampire, a werewolf and a doppelganger.'' I contunied. ''Wait, wait. A werewolf bite can kill a vampire." ''That's what I thought too but turns out it can't kill my soulmate.'' ''But why a doppelganger?'' ''You need the blood of a doppelganger to actually break the curse. That means Elena's blood would be the key but that also means the curse was bound to the Petrova bloodline I think.'' I explained. ''So Elena is in danger?'' he asked and I nodded before answering. ''But don't tell anybody, please. I won't let happen anything to Elena. I will try everything I can but I have to do it on my own.'' ''Then why did you tell me?'' he asked curiously. ''Well, because I can trust you. Sure I can trust the others but you would stay in your mind and not killing everybody who annoys you the second you are in a bad mood and I need your help to figure out more about werewolves.'' I told him honestly. He just stayed silent and looked at some spot on the table, thinking about what he should do. ''Please, Ric.'' I begged. He just stared at me. ''Okay. I will help you.'' Ric gave in. ''Thank you and please don't tell the others, especially not Damon. I need to go now. See ya.'' I said before standing up, grabbing my things and making my way to the old building where the witches were waiting. Maybe I can figure out something new. I entered the old building and heard the voices. ''Lucindia Salvatore. You came back.'' one of the ancestors pointed out. ''Please, call me just Lucy.'' I shot back annoyed. ''What are you doing here?'' she asked. ''I wanted to know if there is anything else that I need to know aboutthe prophecy or the curse.'' I answered impatient. ''No,there's nothing that you need to know. We already told you all we know.'' Emily pointed out. ''Okay,only one thing: why can't I see my soulmate but he me?'' I asked wanting to know more about that. ''Once you accept that he is your soulmate and you believe in that what will happen, you will be able to see him.'' Emily informed me. I sighed and left the building, not longer wanting to stay in there. It was dark outside so I sped home. After like that seemed forever I arrived at home. I entered and shut the door behind me, going straight to the livingroom so I could pour myself a drink but that wasn't going to happen because I was confronted with the whole gang. Again. "Okay this confronting thing has to stop. It's creepy." I stated in defeat. Everybody was staring at me like they were mad at me. ''Have I done something or why are you all staring at me like you are mad at me?'' I asked. Silence. Even Ric looked at me that way. What the hell? ''Why did you lie to us? Why didn't you tell us all about the curse? What you need to break it?'' Damon pointed out angry. ''To avoid this reaction.''  I answered but yet not finished. I looked at Ric. ''Really Ric? For once I trust you and beg you not to tell the others and then you tell it Damon? Out of all people in this room, him?'' I contunied and I could see Damon roll his eyes. ''Why didn't you tell us, Lucy? You knew that he will need me for breaking the curse and you didn't tell us.'' Elena intervened calm. ''You know, she could get hurt or even worse! Is that why you didn't tell anything?'' Damon argured.
''Do you really think I would let something happen to Elena?'' I countered back mad.
''Well, you have a reason. You don't like her!'' he said louder and even angrier. This made my blood boil just more. ''Oh yes. Just because I don't like her I would of course let happen something to the girl you love and my brothers girlfriend. Of course I would!'' I said sarcastically, glaring at him. Everybody just stared at me and said nothing. Stefan didn't say a word. ''Do you believe that Stefan? Do you believe I would let something happen to her? Your girlfriend? The love of your life?!'' I snapped at him. He stayed silent. That was answer enough.
''Unbelievable! You really think that low of me.'' I snapped again. I couldn't believe that my own brothers think that of me. Well, if they think so, then maybe I should let them. ''You know, you're right. I don't like her but it's not because of her character it's because she's a doppelganger that means only troubleand you're right I would let her die or even worse. Because that's what I do, I don't care about doppelgangers. I never did.'' I pointed out breaking the silence. After those words left my mouth I only felt a wall at my back and a harsh pain near my chest. I cried out, looking down just to see a stake being pierced through flesh. My eyes went wide as I looked up. Damon. My own brother staked me! Suddenly he was thrown away by Stefan. After that he pulled the stake out. I groaned in pain. ''Are you okay?'' Stefan asked me and I nodded.I looked over at Damon as I got up. My wound was  slowly healing. ''Lucy,I--'' Damon started as he realized what he had done. ''No. I will never forgive you for that! You just staked me. Your own sister! Don't even try to speak to me the next days or forever! So fuck off.'' with that I sped into my room and shut the door sonobody could enter. I can be caring but hell I can be really really stubborn too. I know you think now but he's your brother and yes he is but he won't be that easily forgiven. I needed to write something down so I took my diary and opened it, ready to write.