The last Day

I let out a frustrated sigh. Where the hell was she?! I looked in every corner of this damn town but I couldn't find her. I sped into the woods. Geez, I wouldn't mind a big donation of blood right now. Straight from the neck, of course. I'm old fashioned, bitches. These thoughts quckily faded when Lydia popped up in my mind again. I'm worried that I might never see her again. After all, she was my best friend, my sister. She's my family. I'd die for her. And I'd die without her. I heard voices in the distance. Heart beats. Humans. I smirked. Guess, I do get my snack, after all. They came closer and closer. Time to act, bitches.
My eyes started watering and I cried out loud enough to let them know, I was here.
"Jake, look! That poor girl is crying." I heard a woman's voice saying. "Let's go."
"Hey, there sweety.  What are you doing out here all alone?" The man asked, both kneeling before me. I looked up him. "I- I don't know. All I wanted is to get home to my boyfriend but he insisted on going into the woods so we did and then he dumped me here. I'm new here." I fake sobbed. "Shh, it's okay. We'll get out of here." The women assured me. "No, we won't ever get out of here." I told them, crying. "Hey, look at us. We're going to help you to get out of here. Okay?" I nodded. "Could you please tell me if my mascara is leaked? I don't want to go out here like this." Both looked me in the eye. Good. "You look beautiful, sweety." First I compelled the man. Then the woman. "You'll not scream and you won't run." Both nodded. I smirked. "Good."
"You'll be the first." I looked at the woman. She indeed was beautiful. She had blond locks, green eyes and plumb lips. Her style wasn't bad either to be honest. But she kind of reminded me of Katherine just with blond locks and green eyes of course. "What are you talking about?" She asked, confusion written all over her face. I showed my fangs. "Wha-What are you?!" Both asked terrified, their hearts pumping faster than before. God, I love it when their hearts pump faster because they are afraid. Music to my ears. I smirked at them. "I'm a vampire." With that, I sank my fangs into the woman's neck, drinking every single blood of her. Her body fell lifelessly on the ground. "God, she was delicious." I stated satisfied and smirking.

---- Damon's P.O.V ----

"So that's what a werewolf bite looks like." Katherine stated. "Yep." "It's not that bad." She replied casually.  "Will be." I informed her getting up.   "So that's it? You're just going to die?" She asked like she would actually care, even if it's a little. "Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" I asked looking at her. She didn't answer. "Me, either." I sighed putting on my jacket, ready to go. "145 years and no last good-bye?" "You don't get a good-bye." I replied mad. "No. Don't leave mad." She tried to stop me.  "Us ending on up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list, Katherine." I shot back.  "Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice." Katherine defended herself by just being Katherine. "That's why I gave you the vervain. So you had a choice." "It was her or me. I chose her." She replied emotionless. "I helped you. You owed me. Now when Klaus dies, you're going to walk out of here without a scratch and Elena's aunt dies. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?" I stated, listing the facts. "I didn't let love get in the way." She glared. "Enjoy eternity alone, Katherine." I spatted. "What are you going to do?" Katherine asked curiously. "I'm going to offer myself as a replacement to Klaus."  "He won't take you. He saw your bite. He said that your blood is impure. I'm sorry, Damon. But Jenna's dead, there's nothing you can do about it." "Well, then I guess I just need start plan B." I forced a fake smile onto my lips.

---- Lucy's P.O.V ----

After compelling the guy, I sped home. Yes, the guy is still alive. I didn't had the lust to kill him. His girlfriend satisfied me. So, I just compelled him to forget and to bury his dead girlfriend.
I was about to enter the house when suddenly I heard a snap and all went black.
"Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes slowly opened, looking around, spotting Jenna and Elena there. I sat up groaning of the pain in my neck. Slowly but sure I recognized my surroundings. I was in the woods. Again. "Do you remember what happened?"Elena asked worried. "What the hell happened?" I groaned. "Klaus happened." Elena confirmed me. "Great." I muttered annoyed. "You called me. You were so scared." Elena shook her head.  "That was Katherine, Jenna." I told her. "Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." She explained.  "Klaus. It was Klaus." Elena replied. "He made me drink his blood. And I don't,  I don't remember anything after that." She said looking around. "Where are we? What happened?" She asked. "We're at the quarry. He brought us here." I cut in. "Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna's eyes started watering. Oh uh. She's in transition. Oh god. Klaus will use her for the sacrifice. "Jenna, do you remember when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena reminded her. " Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's - Oh, god. He killed me." Jenna nodded. "Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me. Everything's going to be ok. I'm going to get you out of here." Elena promised her aunt. "I'm a vampire?" Jenna asked again not believing what happened to her. "I'm sorry, Jenna." I piped in.
"And I bet you're hungry." A girl comes out of nowhere, smirking. "Who the hell are you?" I groaned. "The witch." "Very informative. Thank you." I replied sarcastic, rolling my eyes. Elena  tried to rush over it but the witch  threw her away with her powers and created a circle of fire around Elena. "Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do." She casually warned. "Greta. Please, just- just let her go." Elena begged her. "Klaus chose her." She replied cutting her wrist with the rock and got closer to Jenna. "Drink it." The witch, apprentaly Greta demanded. "Jenna, don't!" Tried to stop her aunt. "Elena it's too late." I told her in honesty giving her an empathetic look. "I can't." Jenna said not able to control herself.  "Let her go. Hey!" But it was too late. Jenna drank from Greta's wrist and completed the transition. "No!" Elena screamed.  "That's enough." She demanded getting away from her. "Hey Greta mind giving me a few drops?" I smirked at her but she just ignored me. "Rude." I muttered. "It's going to be ok." Elena assured while Greate created a circle of fire around Jenna. "Look at me. Hey, look at me." Elena started as Jenna turned her head and her face changed. "It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok." She comforted her aunt again.