Klaus (Alaric)

Stefan P.O.V

Damn it! Where could Lucy be?
I hoped she was doing fine wherever she might be. I snapped out of my thoughts.
"What?" I asked Damon. "I know, you are worried about Lucy but I'm sure she's okay." Damon assured me. I looked down again.  I didn't believe that.  "Damon. She's our sister. We couldn't save our own sis! We need to find her. Now." I confessed. "I found her." Bonnie cut off. As those words rang to my ear relief washed over me. I closed my eyes. I knew Bonnie would never let us down.

Lucy's P.O.V

I felt my eyes open. I tried to recognize my surroundings but failed. My vision was a blur.
"Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself. "You're awake." A familiar voice said.  I looked around, my vision clear. I could recognize a man standing there in his suit.
"Elijah. What a unpleasant suprise." I confessed annoyed. "I'm curious. How do you know my name?"  "Where am I?" I asked him instead of answering. "You should recognize it, Lucindia." Elijah simply answered. I looked at him, confusion written all over my face. As I looked around, I recognized where I was. I was at Rics. But why? "Why am I here? What do you want with me?" "So many questions." "Well, if you'd answer them I wouldn't have to ask." I snapped.  "Young vampires, always so impatient." Elijah shrugged.
"Oh, I'm sorry old man, but you kidnapped me and won't  tell me why and now you tell me I'm impatient and just to be clear, just because you're an Original doesn't mean that you're better so fuck off." Elijah didn't answer and left after that.
Well, why don't risk a run? I thought as I sped to the door, trying to escape but mission failed. A barrier. Great. There had to be something off. Would be way to easy otherwise.

Elijah's P.O.V

I left Alaric Saltzman's apartment. Lucy was perfect for my brother, Niklaus. She had quite a temper and certainly wasn't afraid to hold back. I thought to myself. A smile made its way onto my lips.
Now, how about making a deal with the doppelganger?

Lucy's P.O.V

That dumbass! Who did he think he was? He's an Original, wow! Now what?
God. I already started hating him.  He kidnapped and trapped me in here! Guess, I just had to wait till he comes back. I looked around the room not exactly knowing what I was looking for as my eyes landed on a old book. The Originals  it read. This made me curious. Why did Ric have a book about the Original family? Why didn't he say anyhting? "What is that?" I instantly  looked up surprised, feeling like I'd been caught while stealing a pack of chewing gum in the supermarket. "None of your business." I tried to hide the old big book behind me.
Elijah looked at me sternly for a while but said nothing. He turned around and left the room.
Well, time to open the book and read a bit.
My eyes wandered from sentence to sentence, from the left to the right over and over again.
Suddenly I felt my stomach twisting and my eyes widening at what I just figured out.

Gang  P.O.V

"Yeah but what if it's a trap?" Caroline asked. "We need to rescue Lucy! Maybe if it wouldn't be because of me she would be save now." Elena self loathed.  "No, no, no. Elena. Listen, Lucy will be fine. She is fine, okay? There's nothing you could have done. It's not your fault." Stefan assured her. ''So we have a plan? Great. Hero hair let's go." Damon demanded.

Damon P.O.V

"Wait! Where do you think are you going?" I heard Caroline and Elena shouting behind me.
Stefan stopped his track and turned around. ''Going to save Lucy, obviously?" He answered in my place. ''Without us?! We are her friends!" I rolled my eyes.  ''We are her best friends meh meh. Now what? I can't watch out for all of you.  Both of you would walk straight walk in there and get yourself k-i-ll-e-d so,no. Ergo, you're staying here. Bye!" I shot back and left the house, Stefan following. "'So, hero hair. How are we going to do this?'' I asked casually while hopping in my camaro, him following again. ''Honestly? I have no idea. Guess, we'll figure out when we're there, right?'' He sighed and I started driving.  I turned on the radio and tried to focus on the road. Silence. Just silence. ''You know, usually it's me respond like you back there at Blondie and Elena. So why you?'' I asked breaking this annoyable silence. ''Guess, I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible to save Lucy.''  "We'll sa-- hang on." I said rolling my eyes as I heard my phone ringing. Caller ID - Blondie. "What?" I answered annoyed while I put her on loudspeaker.  "Elena was kidnapped! We need your help!!" Blondie panicked. "What do you mean she was kidnapped? How could this happen?!" Stefan exclaimed worried. "I-I don't know! Some blond woman just stormed in with some guys, attacked us and took Elena with them!! What do we do? What do we do?" Caroline's voice cracked. "Stay there. We're coming." Where my last words before taking the other direction  and speeding towards the boarding house."Damon, what are we going to do about Lucy?!" My little brother exclaimed.
I ignored him and just drove faster. I love Lucy but I'm sure she could  save herself.
I'd hate myself if something happens to her but Elena is the love of my life.

Lucy's P.O.V

I closed the book. Without realizing it, my eyes started watering. I didn't want the prophecy to happen. My life wasn't always safe, I knew that but now my life is starting to get messy.
I just want to be free. No prophecy. Nothing. But how? What I just figured out crashed me just more. I  needed to get out of here. But how could  I when Elijah was watching me?
"You know, if you think you can escape, I'm sorry to burn your hope but you won't." Elijah's voice interruped my thoughts.  Speaking of the devil. "You know, it's funny always when I think about how annoying you are, you pop up again." I sassied. He stared at me. It was silent until his phone began to ring.  "Excuse me." He apologized himself and answered the call.  I didn't listen to the conversation. I didn't want to. "Lucindia, I have to go, you stay here." He demanded.
"It's not like I have a choice, thanks for reminding me." I told him, my voice full of sarcasm.
I looked around and to my luck I found what I needed. A stake. He was about to leave the house. Grabbing it, I sped up to him and staked him. Well, at least I tried. I knew it wasn't going to hurt him. "That's for kidnapping and trapping me here, jackass." I spat at him. He turned around and let's say he didn't look pleased. "You just ruined one of my favorite suits." He spat back annoyed.
"Oh, I'm sorry for ruining your suit. You know, it's not like you have a thousand of them while I have just ONE life!"  "I didn't want to this but now I have to. I apologize." He contunied. "Wh--" and all went black.

Gang P.O.V

"We're here!"  "Thank god." Caroline spoke. "What exactly happened?" Damon and Stefan asked. "We were complaining about how you two just left us here. Anyways, a woman, she had blond hair and some guys with her.  They attacked us and took Elena." Caroline explained.
"And they are werewolves." She contunied. "I don't get it, why would they take Elena? We don't even know them." Matt intervened. "I have a strange feeling it has to something to do with a wolf I killed." Damon said more like talking to himself. "What are you talking about?" Caroline, Bonnie and Matt asked confused while Stefan looked on the ground.  "I killed Mason Lockwood." Damon confessed. "YOU WHAT?!" Caroline exclaimed not believing what he had done.
He just stared at her.

Lucy's  P.O.V

I woke up, my neck hurt like hell. I didn't know why but then I remembered. That sneaky bastard snapped my neck! He'll pay for this. Looking next to me, I saw Katherine lying there. Why the hell was Katherine here? Standing up, I looked around and spotted someone there. In the exact same moment Katherine woke up. "Good evening, sleeping beauty." I mocked her. "What the hell? Where am I?" "At Ric's. Guess we both are trapped here." I explained. "Great." She spat. "Yes, great to see you too, Katerina." I snarled sarcastically.  "Who the hell is this?" I asked whispering to myself seeing the man there casting some kind of spell. "The warlock." Katherine told me. Someone was sitting on the chair. There are two vases. One full of blood and one empty. What the hell? Suddenly he stopped.  He was done. The person on the chair stood up.
I recognized who it was. "Ric?" Confusion overtook me. "Better." He replied smirking. Katherine rushed over to the door but couldn't escape. "Told you we are trapped here." I mocked. "Who are you?" I asked pointing to Alaric. He just smirked and turned around to Katherine.
"Zdravei, Katerina." Ric greeted in a different language as he took her face in his hands. "I have missed you." He contunied. "Klaus." She realized.

// First of all, thanks for over 900 reads!!! It really means a lot to me! :)
Secondly, I rewrote this chapter because  I think the old version was horrible!
Thirdly,  I know it's been a really long time since I uploaded a chapter.
It's not the best chapter I've written, I know.
I'll try to upload more often but I think I won't be able to do that. Just can't find the time to write. :/
Hope you still enjoy!