As I lay Dying

I woke up, sitting straight up, desperately gasping for her. I panicked, looked around, trying to figure out where I was. As soon as I recognized where I was, I calmed down. My room. Good. But if I'm here..? That meant the sacrifice really worked! Oh my god! I was alive. I'M ALIVE, BITCHES. Relief washed over me and a smile made it's way onto my lips but it suddenly dropped when I remembered what he did to me. "Drink."He demanded. "Screw you." "I said, drink." He demanded again. "No." "Well, then." He forced his blood down my throat as he pushed my head onto his wrist. "There. It wasn't that hard now, was it?" He smirked. "Burn in hell, bastard." I glared at him.
I'm going to kill that bastard! Anger started to fill my body with every nerve I have got.
My hands made their way under my pillow. My diary has to hear me out.  Again. Or else I'll destroy everthing in this damn house.
I was about to take my diary but stopped when I spotted a letter there. My brows furrowed. For Lucy. - Lydia.
I read as I took it in my hand. My face softened and my anger flew away. Lydia.
My thoughts drifted off to the picture in my head. Her lying on the ground helpless.
"Shall we?" He smirked. "No! Please!" I begged, but I knew itwouldn't stop him. He just ignored me. The circle of fireslowly vanished around Lydia. She got up. She tried to fight Klausbut he quickly pinned her against the ground. She looked at me,terrified. "I-I lov--" She didn't get to finish her sentence as Klaus ripped her heart out. I heard her last breath, choking. "Noo!!" I cracked, falling ontothe ground, sobbing.
My eyes started watering. I felt the tears threaten to stream down so I quickly wiped them away. I remembered how he killed my best friend. I looked at the letter again for a few moments, my hands shaking now. Should I open it? But what if I regret it? On the other hand, what if there's something she needed to tell me? No. I won't read it now. If I read it now, I knew I'd break down. I couldn't.  After putting it back,  I decided to get up. I took a quick shower and  got dressed in a white high waist skinny jeans, a red crop top and my black boods before making my way downstairs. As soon as I arrived there I saw Stefan pinning Damon against the wall.  "Get off of me." Damon growled at his younger brother. "You're not doing this." Stefan growled back. "Just did. You know what happened to Rose, Stefan." "What the hell happened? And why are you pinning him against the wall, Stefan?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't care. You're not dying today." He glared, using his vampire speed to throw him in the cellar as I followed. They just ignored me! Not nice. "What's the plan, Superman?" Damon provocated. "Hello?! Did you two hear me?!" I interrupted. Stefan glanced at me and then back to Damon. "I'm gonna find a way out of this." Stefan promised. "Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one." My older brother spat at the other end. I rolled my eyes annoyed. "I got Bonnie looking for something, anything." "Always the hero, Stefan. Just tell me good-bye, get it over with." Damon insisted as he coughed blood. Why did Damon just cough blood? "D, what is happening? Why are coughing blood?!" I panicked. "Lie still. Conserve your strength." Stefan demanded and then he left. "Stefan! Stefan stop!" I yelled after him, then following him upstairs. I caused him to stop by grabbing his arm. "What happened?" I demanded glaring. "When Damon tried to save Caroline he got bit by Tyler." Was all he said, looking pained. "What?" I whispered horrorfied, holding my hand before my mouth. This couldn't be. No. I just lost my best friend. I couldn't lose another family member. "I have to go now. I'll meet with Bonnie, maybe the witches can help us." He informed me. "I'm coming with you." I stated sternly. "No. You'll stay here. Also, we need to find out what happened with you after the sacrifice." He insisted, looking at me like I would listen to him. "That can wait!" I exclaimed and he shook his head. "Stefan, I had to watch when Klaus tore my best friends heart out of her chest. Helplessly. I will not  sit back and let Damon die. I can't lose more family." I told him, whispering the last part. He thought about it but then eventually agreed. Time to meet Bonnie.

---- Klaus P.O.V ----

I woke up, naked. I looked up at the sun and smiled. I felt better than I thought I would. Someone threw clothes at me which caused me to turn my head, seeing Elijah standing there.  "You've been busy." Elijah had a slight smirk on his face. "That was amazing. How long has it been?" I asked. "Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." He informed me. "I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." I smiled as I started dressing up. "Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." "Just like old times, brother." I smirked at him.  "You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." My brother reminded me. Of course, he would. "That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." I mocked. "You gave me your word, Niklaus." He stated. I rolled my eyes. "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me." I'm not very amused by that. "I could have. But I didn't." Though, he had a point. "And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven ." I told him as he helped me putting on my jacket like I'd be five or so. "Where are they?" "You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough." A smirk on my face. I wondered, if Lucy is awake by now. She had to be awake now.