Surprise.

I stormed into the hospital, looking for Elena and Bonnie. As I spotted them I walked over. ''Hey, I'm here. I came as fast as I could. How's Caroline?'' ''She's weak. They don't know if she going to make it.'' they said. ''What?'' I said not wanting to believe that one of my best friends could die. Both pulled me in a hug. ''Is there nothing you can do, Bonnie? A spell or something?'' I asked full of hope. ''She doesn't know how, do you?'' Damon intervened. ''Damon not now.'' I gave back annoying while rolling my eyes at him. ''Wait, Damon? What the hell are you doing here?'' I asked confused realizing that he was here and not in the cellar.

''Back to the spell. No I don't.'' Bonnie replied. ''No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that.'' Damon fired back harsh. ''Well, I can take down a vampire. That spell was easy to learn. So shut up.'' Damon was about to say something as Elena intervened.

''Okay, stop. Both of you. We are here to help Caroline.'' An idea came in my mind. ''What if we give her some blood? I mean just enough to heal her.'' I spoke out.

''No it's to risky.'' Elena said obviously not agreeing. ''Elena, it's Caroline we are talking about. We can't let her die.'' Bonnie replied sternly. ''I will give her my blood. But if I do this, you and me, call a truce?'' Damon interrupted. ''No. But you will do it anyway for Elena and Lucy.'' after those words left her mouth she left.

Now we are alone. Well, I have to heal Caroline now.

''I'll go, heal Caroline. I'll be right back.'' I broke the silence and went to Caroline. I shut the door behind me, closing it obviously. ''Hey, Carebear.'' I greeted her. ''Hey, Lucy. What are you doing here?'' she greeted happily back. ''Looking after you. How do you feel?'' ''Well, I'm still a bit shocked but I'm fine.'' I smiled weakly.

''Come on Elena, you know I was.'' Damon said. ''When were you at the house?'' Elena asked confused. And yes, I'm listening to their conversation. ''Really? Earlier, on the porch, we were talking, all cathcartic, feeling exposed. Come on, we kissed, Elena.'' ''Okay, I don't have time for this Damon.'' ''If you want to forget what happened fine, but I can't.'' Oh Damon.

Anyways back to Caroline. Poor Carebear. ''Anyways, what did they say to you?'' ''Well, I need to rest a lot and maybe I need to get surgery.'' Okay. I hate forcing and compelling her but I have to because I know she wouldn't drink my blood. But I need to. Let's do this.

I looked her in the eye ready to compell her and yes there is no vervain in her system. ''Caroline, you need to calm down. I can help you but after that you will forget everything. It's safer for you.'' ''I will forget everything. It's safer for me.'' Good. I smiled weakly once again. I bit into my wrist and held it to her mouth. ''Now drink, it will help you.'' I felt her drinking my blood. ''Good. You don't need more.'' ''Thank you.'' ''You're welcome, Carebear. Now, you will forget everything about the supernatural world. You just know that I'm your best friend and my brothers are well, my brothers. Now go to sleep.'' I finished compelling her.

''I will forget everything about the supernatural world. You're my best friend. I will go to sleep now.'' With that I saw her lying back and closing her eyes. ''I'm sorry, Care.'' I left the room and walked to Damon, Elena and oh well Jenna.

''At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier.'' Jenna told. ''No, you didn't.'' Elena said confused. ''Yes, I did.'' ''I'm back.'' ''No, you didn't.'' I looked at Damon and he at me.

I knew it could only be Katherine. Who else could go as Elena except her? Nobody. Jenna and Elena were still discussing. ''Oh, you gotta be kidding me.'' Damon realized. Both looked at him and he just left. Well, I need a drink. Right now. ''Elena, Jenna I need to go now. So, see ya.'' I said smiling before leaving. ''See ya.'' I heard them replying.

I left the hospital and went to the Grill. It's dark outside. I love the night. Anyways as I arrived at the Grill I spotted Matt and walked over to the bar and sat down. ''Hey Matt.'' I greeted him and he nodded back. Okay. ''How are you?'' ''I'm good just worried about Caroline.'' Matt said and you could hear that he's worried. ''Caroline will be fine. She's strong.'' I assured him. ''Hopefully.'' ''Anyways, how do you feel? I mean with all that drama.'' I asked him. ''Ah, you know. It's not easy being the only human in this. But I'm trying just to keep calm, you know.'' he told as he gave me my favourite bourbon.

Pleased I let the liquid running down my throat. ''What is such a sweet little thing like you doing here all alone?'' some guy tried to hit on me. Oh god, he's drunk. ''Leave me alone. Don't touch me.'' I said sternly. I don't want to hurt him. At least not in public. ''Oh, why not? It could be fun.'' I rolled my eyes annoyed. I paid the drink and said goodbye to Matt, leaving the Grill. Speeding my way to the house as  suddenly my back hit a wall. What the hell?

I saw the guy that was hitting on me, standing before me. He's a vampire. He's a lot faster and stronger than me. Great.

''You son of a bitch! Let me go!'' I tried to free me but mission failed. ''Shut up!'' he demanded. ''Who are you? And what do you want from me?!'' ''I want you to shut up!'' he demanded again as he pressed me further against the wall. ''Now, little girl. Tell me your name.'' the unknown man said. ''No.'' ''Tell. Me. Your. Name.'' he claimed again. ''No.''I said sternly wanting him to shut up. But he grew only angrier. ''It's such a shame that I have to kill you, you know. You pretty little thing. But before I kill you, I want to have fun.'' he smirked while coming closer with his face and starts kissing me hungrily. Eww. Help me. Now. I struggled against him trying again to free me but he's just to strong. ''Don't move.'' he claimed. ''Don't tell me what to do.'' I fired back. ''Feisty. I love it.'' he gave back smirking. ''And you're disgusting.'' I said disgusted. His hand got under my skirt and wandered up my thigh.

Before he could go on again he was thrown away from me. ''If a lady tells you to leave her alone, you should leave her alone.'' a womans voice said that I would know anywhere. Literally anywhere. I'm surprised. I mean what is she doing here? ''Who the hell are you?'' the man asked. ''I'm the one who is gonna kill you, like right now.'' I swear I could hear her smirking. After those words left her mouth she pulled out a stake out of nowhere and just staked him. Wow.

''I would recognize your voice anywhere. You're such a bitch. What are you doing here in Mystic Falls?'' I replied smirking. ''Surprise, surprise. Oh, sweety, I love you too.'' she said before coming closer and pulling me into a hug. ''Gosh, I've missed you.'' I replied smiling. I'm so happy she's here. ''I've missed you too.'' she said after pulling away. ''Tell me everything I've missed. I want to know but first let's go home.''

// Who could that girl be?

Also I'm sorry for my English and sorry if there are any mistakes. :D