Secrets

"Lydia, come here. we need to talk." my mother demanded. What happened?
"What happened?  Did I something wrong?" I asked carefully.
"No, you didn't.  I just need to talk to you."  "Okay. Well, what's going on?" I asked with a bad feeling.
"What I'm telling you now, is real. You know, out there,  there is a world that is dangerous." "Yeah, I know that." I interruped her. "Let me talk. Shut up and listen. There are creatures lurking in the dark just waiting to get you."  Okay enough. "Just come to the point." "Vampires, werewolves, witches and even doppelgangers exist. And you're one of these creatures." What? I was speechless.
"Hold on. Your mother just told you you're a supernatural being?" I asked confused. "Pretty much, yeah." What the hell? I wish somebody told me about the supernatural world like that.
"So that means I'm a supernatural being?" I asked my mother curiously.
"Yes, you are. You're a werewolf." What the hell! "That's fucking awesome!" I said out loud. "It's not! It's dangerous. It's a curse." "Why?" "Because to trigger your werewolf side, someone needs to die through your hand and if that happens you need to turn every full moon and it's painful." Holy shit.

"And that's how I found out about the supernatural world." "God, I'm so happy that I don't have to pretend that I'm a human. Do you know how hard that is?" I said out of breath. "I can imagine." "Listen, have you ever heard about that a werewolf bite could kill a vampire?" She only  shook her head.  Mhm.
I need to figure out more. Maybe she can help me. "Lydia, you know, I need to figure out more about werewolves. Would you help me?" "Are you kidding me? Sure, I will. I will do everything I can to help." Lydia replied with a big smile all over her face.

I was about to open my mouth as someone stormed into my room.
"Something happened to Caroline! Lucy something happened to her!" Elena and Bonnie started in panic.
"Hey, calm down! What happened to her?" "She was turned into a vampire." WHAT?! "Please tell me that is a joke! Where is she now?" I asked in a worried tone. "I - I don't know. Lucy please, you went through this." Elena begged. I need to find her. "Okay, Lydia, it was nice to see you again but I need to go now." after those words left my mouth I stormed out of the boarding house.

Caroline is now a newborn baby vamp and hungry and she doesn't know what's going on with her. I dialed Carolines number.  Ring. Ring.
Come on, Care. Pick the damn thing up. Where could she be?

Where.. God dammit!
The carneval! God how stupid can I be?!
I made my way to the carneval, looking for Caroline.
There are so many people.
Suddenly a smell that I could only recognize. Blood.
I followed the well to known smell and it lead me to some girl that was crying all alone.
That girl was Caroline!
I walked over to her and could only see her face covered all in blood and a guy that is now dead. The poor guy.
"Lucy, oh my god. What is happening? I-I oh my- I killed someone." She cried. I embraced her.
"Shh, it's okay. I'll help you. You're not alone, Carebear." I said comforting her. "I- I killed him. Lucy. What is happening to me?" She sobbed. I pulled away and looked at her.
"It's okay, Care. I know how you feel. I went through this but you're not alone. I'm always there for you."

I found Caroline. We're at the carneval.
xx

I sent the message to Bonnie, Elena and Stefan.
"Care, try to calm down. I will be right back." "Here you are." Damon arrived out of nowhere. "Damon, look after her. Do something stupid and I'll kill you myself." I threatend him.
"Whatever you say, baby sis."
I looked at him. I mean it. I'll kill him.

I turned around and walked a bit away.
I dialed Bonnies number.

"Hey Lucy, what's going on?" Bonnie picked up.
"Bonnie, where are you?" I asked
"We're almost there." 
As I was about to open my mouth I heard Caroline scream.
Shocked I turned around.
"Please don't! Don't kill me." She begged. "It's the only way." Damon said while rising a stake, ready to kill her. I rushed over and pulled the stake out of his hand.  "Damon what the hell?! Are you insane?!" "Her mother is a vampire hunter. Do you really think she will survive? She'll die anyway." He simply replied. "Are you fucking serious?! Go fuck yourself. If you even try to hurt her again I'll rip your bloody heart out!" I yelled.
"What the hell is going on here?" Stefan asked as soon as he, Elena and Bonnie arrived.
"Damon tried to kill her." I fired back. I'm so mad now.

"Care, are you okay?" Elena tried to comfort her. "Don't touch me! You killed me!" she paniced. "No. That was Katherine. It was Katherine." Elena tried to calm her down. "Then why does she look like you?! And why did she do this to me?!" "Stefan, get her inside. Now." I demanded.

Suddenly Damon and I got a headache and we fell to the ground. "Oww oh my god!" "Damon, I told you what would happen if someone gets hurt." "Oh come on! I didn't do this!" I struggled to get up but I couldn't.
"Bonnie stop! You're hurting them! It's not their fault!!" "Everything that is happening is their fault, Elena." Bonnie replied sternly.
Suddenly a fire started and we started burning. I started screaming in pain. 
"Bonnie stop!  You're killing them!"
Elena shook Bonnie by her shoulders to stop her and suddenly it stopped.
"Why did you stop me?! They deserve it! They are vampires!" "Yeah but one of these vampires is your best friend and saved your life more than once!" Elena fired back.
"Oh my - I - I'm so sorry. Lucy I-.." "It's okay." I said while standing up. Without a word she left.
"That was risky." Damon commented. "Dumbass shut up." I demanded.
"Elena, get Stefan and Caroline. I'll meet you at the boarding house. I need to talk to Caroline." She nodded and left and after that I hurried home.
As soon as I arrived I changed into my pjy's and pured myself a drink. God. Just what I needed right now.

I heard the door open and saw Stefan, Elena and Caroline entering the livingroom.
"Are you okay?" Stefan asked worried. "Well, I was nearly rusted but I'm fine." I said. "Carebear,  how do you feel?" "I feel better." she replied weakly. "Sit down. I need to talk to you." She sat down and looked at me.
"Well, you know, what you're going through right now, I went through this too. And Stefan. And Damon." "What are you talking about?" Caroline aksed confused.
"When you woke up, you got memories, right?" She nodded. "Do you remember when I said that you will forget everything because it's safer for you?" She nodded again. "Well, I was wrong. Because now,  you are something different. You're not a human anymore. You're a vampire now and you need to learn to control yourself around humans." I looked at her serious but she just started laughing.
"Are you serious? A vampire? This has to be a joke." But she soon realized that it wasn't a joke. "You're serious. You - I'm a vampire." Oh my god.
"Do I need to know something else?" She asked. "Well.."