Capture Part 1

Dark's P.O.V

I stretched my limbs and smiled eagerly. It had been awhile since Mark had let me roam, and I wanted to enjoy it. None of his friends were in town, so they wouldn't suspect anything. That was a little disappointing since you loved watching Mark squirm in the corners of - what is now your - mind. You stood from your bedside and threw a jacket on, planning on a night on the town, when Mark's phone buzzes.

You first decide to ignore it. Mark's friends aren't necessarily your friends, and as much fun it would be to tease them, you wanted to explore. You turned to leave, but then hesitated. Mark was still in your mind. Usually, that meant that he didn't want you doing something. You prodded into his mind, not very gently, and discovered his thoughts writhing in suspension.

Please, don't answer the phone. I forgot that Jack was wanting to call me. Dark can't know about him, and Jack will leave me forever if he found out about Dark. Just please continue walking out of the house . . . Mark thought restlessly. An evil grin spread across your face. You had forgotten about Jack.

Mark doesn't know that you know, but of course you do. You're him for goodness sake, and you know what happens when you're resting. You knew about their relationship. You knew it the instant it happened, when the bud of affection sprouted in Mark's mind. It made you gag and squirm at the growing force, but you dealt. It was really hard when they would have these phone calls, and you wanted to stop those. And now, you had your chance.

You turned on one foot and plucked the phone from its cord on the table beside the bed. Tapping the green phone icon on the screen, you place the phone by your ear and grin widely. Mark was fighting to trap you now, but this was your oppurtuntity. You weren't going to let him take this away.

"Hello, Jack. How pleasant to receive a call from you at this hour. How are you faring?" You draw out in a overly-happy voice. You hear Jack laugh at the other end of the phone.

"Well somebody's in a good mood! How've you been Mark?" He asked. You winced at Mark's sudden lunge to get out, but pushed him back with a snarl. It's time to think about this, now. How do you go about getting rid of Jack? You could just break his heart, but that wouldn't be any fun. Too easy. Think, Dark  . . .

You snap your fingers when it hits you. You know that Jack it a tender thing, and that he moves very slowly in most relationships. An easy and fun way to scare him away was simply to move too fast. That was easy for you, as Mark hadn't necessarily been very active lately. You lay back down on the bed and kicked your feet up, opening Mark's laptop on your lap.

You tap on the speaker icon on the phone. "Hey do you think we could chat via video instead? It would be a little easier for me at the moment." You say.

Jack doesn't hesitate. "Sure. Just give me a sec and I'll be calling you back. Bye." He quickly says and hangs up. You only have a few moments to act.

You quickly undo your dress pants. Not only did you know that Jack liked your physique, you knew that he appreciated fine dressing. Just so happens that you were all dressed up for a night on the town, when your plans changed. And dare I say, it was for the better.

You unzipped your pants and wiggled them down to your knees, releasing your large member. Mark had figured what you were planning by now, and he was writhing under the skin of your mind. Since you were determined, you pinned him down easily, but you knew that if you were planning on getting distracted then you wouldn't be able to hold him for long.

You positioned the laptop next to you, showing your exposed parts and your devilish face. You partially hid your face in the shadows since you didn't want Jack seeing your red irises. That was the only downside to roaming. Your eyes were very odd, but you couldn't change that, and you really didn't want to.

You slowly stroked yourself, waiting for Jack's call to flash onto the screen. Not a moment too late, his bright smile popped up on the screen. You chuckled and clicked on the icon. After a few shuddering blurs of the machine, you could see Jack sitting at his bed as well, except he was sitting up with a bowl of what seemed to be popcorn resting in his lap.

You grinned at his expression once he realized what he was seeing. He choked a little on his popcorn, and held up his hands in front of the screen, blocking his view. He cursed a few times before he peeked back up over his hands.

"Mark, what the hell? What are ye doing?" Jack shouted. You frowned a little at his use of Mark's name, but quickly fixed yourself.

You slid down and rubbed your member, keeping your eyes locked with Jack's. "I though we could have a little fun tonight. What do you say, Jack?" You say quietly.

Jack pauses and you see the red flood to his cheeks. "Mark, it's only been a few weeks. I didn't think . . . " You stopped him with a moan.

"Come on, Jack, I'm ready for you. Aren't you ready for this? For me?" You ask, almost wagging your hard on in the camera.

"I . . . " Jack paused, eyeing you hungrily. What? No, he was supposed to be scared and nervous at this. "I just . . . I've never been with a man before, and . . . I don't quite know how to do it right." He whispered, looking down at his lap. You froze. What?

No, this isn't what is supposed to happen. Jack is supposed to get angry, yell at you, and break up with Mark. Jack is supposed to get rid of that terrible flower of love in Mark's mind. He's not supposed to want this! What the hell?

You delve into Mark's mind to find the answer to all of this. Why? Why did Jack change? You shuffle through Mark's thoughts, until he buts in and faces you.

It's because you don't know Jack. You don't know him well enough to truly appreciate everything about him. You don't know him like I do, Mark said quietly. You snarled.

I am you, you piece of shit! I know how Jack is, and he shouldn't be open to this! What have you done to him? I demanded.

I haven't done anything to him. I just want him to be happy, and if being with me makes him happy, then I'll be with him. It makes me happy to.

His blooming affection pulses and grows bigger. You snarl again and push him down. No! I don't want his love in your mind! He's a fucking disease! I'm going to get rid of him!

Mark rises up, gathering strength from your distraction. You don't want to get rid of him. You know this as well as I do, and you know why you want him gone, Dark. You're scared.

You freeze and look again at the laptop. Jack is still staring at his lap, probably worried that you're angry with him. You examine his features as best you can since his face is away from you, looking for some truth to what Mark said. Nothing sparks your thought. I'm not scared. I'm frickin' Darkiplier; I don't get scared of anything. People get scared of me.

You feel Mark gently flipping through your thoughts, pulling one up from your memory. It seems normal to you, just like every other memory of what you've seen through Mark's eyes. But Mark focuses your attention on something else.

Deep in the memory, you see a bright light appear. It flashes a few times before it takes root in the vision, and sprouts. You immediately recognize the familiar glow of affection, and hiss at the thing. Mark shushes you and forced you to watch. Small, dark, orbs float in from all sides and hover around the plant. They float still for awhile before they reach out and plunge dark tentacles into the stems.

You can't help but reach out to the orbs, wanting to know why they were doing this. Their thought were rambled and repetitive, but you got the basic message from it.

Love hurts Mark. No love, no hurt. Destroy the love. Kill it.

You want to agree with them, but that makes you realize that Mark was right. You did love Jack too, but you were scared and tried to protect yourself. That's why you were so angry when Mark grew his own plant. You do love Jack, but you're so afraid. You've been hurt before, and you don't want that to happen again. But maybe Jack will be different. Maybe . . .

Maybe you can love Jack.