Mind if I join ye?

Anti's P.O.V

I stretched my limbs and stood. Jack knew he had to let me out, but he was hesitant to do so while he was visiting Mark. He only allowed me when he thought Mark was asleep. His beautiful, perfect, boyfriend Mark. Not that you would know. They haven't even kissed each other. Wimps.

I knew that Jack would never make a move, and that Mark didn't want to push Jack away. I had seen it in his face. But I also could feel the sexual tension between them, and I was tired of it. If Jack wasn't going to bang his boyfriend, then I would have to do it for him. Of course, he didn't know that yet. But he was going to.

With my septic eye, I could see Mark through the walls of his house. He was in his bathroom getting ready to shower. I grinned and began to undress myself, only staying in my boxers.

Jack squirmed in the back of my mind. What are ye doing?

Something ye don't have the guts to do, I answered. Before Jack could protest, I pushed him away and made my way to Mark's glowing figure. I heard him humming in the shower before I tapped on the door.

It was too quiet. Mark couldn't hear my tapping over the water. Plan B: Surprise him. I knew that Mark had a shower curtain, so he wouldn't be able to see me, so I opened the door quietly. He didn't even pause. Through my eye, I could see that he was washing his hair. I had to time this perfectly.

I waited until Mark turned towards the stream of water to rinse his hair. Now! I quickly yet quietly jumped into the shower, standing behind him. He rinsed his hair and turned back, not suspecting I would be there. Before he could even register who I was, I pushed him to the wall and pinned his arms above his head.

"What the-" I hushed him with a lustful kiss. I could feel both Mark and Jack's pure surprise as I kissed him. Jack was trying to get control, but I was on a mission.

I pulled back but hovered my lips over his. "I don't suppose ye would mind if I joined ye, would ya?" I whispered with a smirk.

I felt Mark relax slightly. "Jack, we haven't even-" I stopped him again with another kiss.

"Aw, come on. Ye don't wanna leave me now, do ye?"

"Well, I've . . . just never been with a man before. I'm not quite sure what to do." Mark said with a blush. I smiled and moved his arms so that they were placed on my hips. I draped my arms over his neck and leaned into his ear.

"Let me teach ye." I told him seductively. He sighed softly as I kissed his neck, nipping here and there. I thought I heard a mumbled "ok", but I was too distracted. Time to get these two moving.

I pressed a softer kiss to Mark's lips, allowing him to enter my mouth. I rocked my hips against his as he kissed me, making him moan and pull me tighter to him. I rubbed my member against his and relished in his sounds. I pulled away and looked at him with an evil grin.

"Do ye want me to enter you, or the reverse?" I asked.

"I . . . I want to be inside you." He answered quietly. I smiled and moved one of his hands down to my entrance. He instantly got the hint I was giving him and he slowly pushed a single digit in. I gasped as he moved in and out of me with a growing pace, adding fingers here and there. I felt myself harden and I gripped his neck harder, leaning into his ear.

"I'm ready fer ye, Mark." I whispered. He paused and glanced at me nervously. I smiled half in amusement at Jack's struggle in my mind, and half in understanding for Mark's embarrassment. I flipped our positions and hopped up on his hips. "When yer ready, go fer it." I told him, rubbing my entrance against him.

He pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I felt him hesitate before slowly pushing into me, making me scream in pleasure. He relaxed once he was inside me, and began his thrusting. I gripped his back and clawed at him, kissing him hard. He hugged me to him as he developed a rhythm.

Mark grew lustful and snaked a hand down to my member, slowly pumping me with his thrusts. "Shit!" I yelped and threw my head back. Mark kissed my neck as he went faster, making me painfully hard. I could barely keep my eyes open and the screams out of my mouth as Mark rammed into me over and over again. "I-I think . . . Mark, I'm gonna-" I was cut off as I sprayed my load between us.

Mark kept thrusting until I could feel him empty into me. His body shuddered before he pulled out of me and set me down. We both stood there for a moment, letting our highs pass. Eventually I lifted Mark's chin so that he looked at me.

"Enjoy yerself?" I asked with a small smile.

Mark chuckled and pecked my lips. "I did. That was amazing. And messy." He said looking down at our chests. I nodded and went to grab a soap bar, but he stopped me. He slowly moved me so that I stood in the water with him behind me. "Please, allow me." He said.

He moved his hands in slow, small motions as he washed my mess off of me. I almost expected him to touch my member, but he handed me the soap to wash myself. I did so, but insisted I wash him in return.

"It's only fair." I argues. He rolled his eyes as I rubbed the soap over his chest and back. I actually washed his member for him, but made sure not to start him off. Maybe another time, when Jack is out.

We both left the shower and walked back to Mark's room, hand in hand. We both cuddled up to each other, going to sleep. Well, he was. I waited until I knew that he was deep in his slumber before I reached back to where Jack was sitting.

You can come out now, I told him.

He sighed, and didn't move. Why should I? I was too much of a wimp to do anything with him. Ye should just take over fer me since I can't do anything with my own boyfriend, He murmured.

Rolling my eyes, I nudged him up. Yer not a wimp, ye just were nervous. Now that I've gotten you two started, it'll be easier fer ye. Yer welcome, I said.

But how do I do anything? He asked.

Ye just think about how much ye care about him. Let that feeling grow and control ye, just fer awhile, and soon you'll be comfortable with PDA.

Jack paused, thinking. I guess I should give it a try. Thanks Anti, He said. I silently acknowledged him and let him take control once more. Before I was fully chained down, I pinched his eyes, making him look at the slumbering Mark. He smiled and sent me a mental high-five.

Finally, their relationship was going somewhere.