Bad Timing (part two)

Anti's P.O.V

My lips crashed into Mark's with a lustful force. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him to me roughly. His fingers tousled the hair on the nape of my neck as he kissed me back. I nipped his bottom lip, making him gasp and allowing me to enter him with my tongue. I explored his mouth with a slow patience, making Mark moan in pleasure and hug me closer to him.

I could feel Jack in the back of my head watching this in silence. No doubt, he was thinking about how he was. Good. It was working. Just to check, I pulled away from Mark, taking his bottom lip with me until it snapped back to its owner. I felt Jack's member twitch eagerly. It was working.

Mark pulled me by the back of my neck so that our lips could crash together once more. I moved my arms so that they rested on his hips. I gripped them so that I could feel him rock into me hungrily, and I rocked back to him, creating a slow rhythm between us. His breath hitched as his hard on rubbed against me, and I took that oppurtuntity to trail my lips onto his jawline.

I tilted my head as I left a soft trail of kisses along his jawline and neck, making him turn his attention to my neck as well. He suckled at my neck and I moaned softly into his ear. This was nice, but I wanted some fun. Time to get it started.

With a strong but gentle force, I whirled Mark around and pushed him down onto his kitchen table. He gasped in surprise as I pinned his arms above his head and attacked his neck once more. I could feel his groin growing against mine, and I smiled in my easy success.

Mark began fumbling with the hem of my shirt and I pulled it off, throwing it across the room. He eyes my pale chest hungrily and I leaned down into his ear, whispering, "Like what ye see?" He groaned and pulled my chest down onto him, slamming a kiss into me.

"I love it." Mark growled hungrily in out kiss. I sucked on his tongue and slid my hands under his shirt, rubbing circles on his back. Peeking my eye open, I saw his expression deepen. He liked that. I made bigger circles and went a little slower, watching his face change in passion and lust. Pulling my arms up, I ripped his shirt off and lowered my head over his glorious chest. His head slumped back as my lips brushed over one of his nipples. My tongue darted out and Mark gasped, clenching my back closer to him. I licked again and he arched his back. I paused a moment, watching his face eagerly, before I took his nipple into my mouth. I suckled softly, making him writhe beneath me.

I trailed my hands slowly down his chest while I sucked, rubbing little circles along his back and hips. Mark gripped my back, making our skin rub against each other longingly. Shit, he was good. I had completely ignored what Jack was doing in the back of my mind now; all of my attention was on the gorgeous man beneath me. His hands on my back, my lips wrapped around his nipple, the way his head slumped back, and the way he moaned my name quietly. Oh yeah, he was good.

I removed my mouth from him and unzipped his jeans. I pushed him further onto the table and in one swift motion, I pulled his pants off. He shivered slightly at the sudden cold air, but I warmed him as I leaned back down over him and hugged his chest to me. He gripped my hair and crashed his lips into mine. This time, he explored my mouth with a strong lust, making me moan.

As we kissed, I hugged his hips to mine and played with his boxers. I could already see a wet spot where his pre-cum had leaked. I twisted the fabric in my hands and slowly wiggled them down. He helped me by lifting himself slightly so that I could throw them away. His - dare I say, huge - member sprung free, making him moan even more. I pulled away from the kiss, and stared into his eyes. He was ready.

I undressed myself quickly so that we both were now naked. I wrapped my arms around Mark's shoulders and rubbed myself against his hard on, lathering myself with his seed. He lazily suckled at my neck, occasionally nipping my ear, as I lined myself at his entrance.

I leaned close to his ear. "Get ready." I murmured, and slowly pushed in. His head snapped back with a yelp, and I held him close to me comfortingly. I placed his legs around my back and rotated inside him. He groaned and pulled my hair in passion. I glanced at him, saw the lust in his expression, and began a slow pace.

I started slow, making sure to let him adjust, before I began to search for his prostate. Meanwhile, I lightly rubbed his member in rhythm with my thrusts. His nails raked up and down my back as I sped up. He hugged my tighter and let out a yelp. Found it.

I went faster, ramming into his prostrate over and over again. I palmed him eagerly at the same time, making him a beautiful, writhing mess beneath me. I felt him harden, and I knew he was close. Before he could release himself, I pulled out and wrapped my mouth around his member. I only managed to suck on him once before I felt his warmth fill me.

He screamed my name as he came. I swallowed all of it and cleaned him up afterwards. When I pulled away, Mark slumped back onto his table and panted tiredly. I smiled at him and promptly picked him up in my arms, carrying him to his room. His eyes were closed but a warm smile was on his face. He was happy.

I laid him down in his room and covered him. I pecked his forehead before I went into the guest bedroom and sat down on the bed. Before I let Jack back out, I whispered to him, Don't disappoint him when he wakes. I was sure that he wouldn't.