A Little Shocking

Mark's P.O.V

Oh no, no, no. Not now. Not fucking now!

I tried to keep my composure as I felt Dark take another stab at my mind. Of course he wanted out now, right when I was in the middle of loving Jack. When else would he even bother me?

Jack suckled at my neck, and I tried to cover the stings of pain that shot through my head as Dark pummeled my head to get out. I pushed him back and struggled to hold him in place.

Can't you wait a little bit? I asked him annoyingly.

Dark snarled at me and tore at my mind, making me wince. I need to be out now! Right now! He shouted at me. Jack needs me, I can feel it.

No, he doesn't. He wants me. I told him again.

Dark growled low and lunged for the final time at my control. As I felt him dragging me back down to his place, he whispered to me, He may want you, but he needs me.

Dark's P.O.V

I kept my composure calm as I slowly took control over Mark's body. Jack was still sucking at Mark's neck, so he didn't notice the mental struggle that just went down. Good.

What I wanted was sitting in my nightstand drawer only a few feet from me. Jack had me straddled on my bed, grinding his hips against mine roughly. I grinned as I finally felt my mind completely take over, and I shoved Jack down on the bed.

He gasped a little a my roughness, but kept peppering me with kisses. I kissed him back, absentmindedly reaching for my nightstand drawer. I pulled it open and lifted my prize out. Jack noticed that I had stopped kissing him and lifted his head to look at what I was holding.

"What's that?" He asked.

I brought it closer and sat up on top of Jack. "Something that I want to try tonight." I answered him. I held the toy out for Jack to see. "What do you think?" I asked him.

Jack took the toy in his hands, admiring it. "What does it do?"

"You hook it around your neck and let me do the rest."

Jack paused before he clasped the collar around his neck. "Alright. Let's give it a shot." He told me with a smile, going to kiss me again.

I let him kiss me, but slowly moved his arms above his head and held them there. Jack didn't protest, so I continued. I would've continued anyways, but whatever.

I guided his fingers to wrap around the headboard and whispered to him, "Keep your arms there." He nodded and kissed me. I returned the kiss, but pulled away soon after to move to his lower region. He groaned as I pulled his boxers off. Mark had already gotten everything else off for me. How nice.

Jack's member sprung free, and I watched him grip the headboard tighter. He wanted to touch. Too bad.

I lowered my head over his throbbing erection and licked from his base to his tip in one smooth motion. Jack whined and squirmed under me, wanting more. I paused a moment before swiveling my tongue around his tip slowly, making him writhe. I was purposely torturing him just so he would reach down to me. Any second now . . .

Sure enough, Jack's hands flew down to my hair and gripped me, pushing me down onto his member. I immediately pressed my thumb down on the little remote hidden in my palm, and Jack twitched. The shock collar worked.

"Oh my holy fuck!" Jack yelped and loosened his grip on my hair. I clicked the button again and looked up at him.

"Don't touch, even if you need to." I whispered, purposely breathing heavily on his member. Jack nodded, but I saw the smile appear on his face. He liked it.

I returned my attention to my project, and kissed his tip. Jack clenched onto the headboard. Time to up the tension.

I quickly swallowed him, taking him deep into my throat. Jack moaned above me and I felt his fingers tug at my hair again. I pressed the button, and Jack pulled away. That didn't stop me from bobbing my head up and down on him, not afraid to shock him every time he dared to touch me. Eventually, Jack grew to enjoy the shock and didn't care to remove his hands. I found that it made him harder every time I clicked the remote, and that Jack moaned and whined even more.

I glanced up at him and saw his expression lighten. He was close. All it took was one rather harsh inhale, and Jack released into my mouth. It spilled down my throat and a little out of the sides of my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly and cleaned up Jack. I left a soft kiss at the top of his member before I crawled back up to Jack's face.

I kissed him harshly, making him taste himself. "I have a feeling you enjoyed that. Am I wrong?" I asked with a smirk.

Jack grinned and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Yer quite right." He said. He pressed his lips to mine and I couldn't help but press the button once more. Jack curled into my body and opened his mouth with a sharp gasp. I immediately grabbed a hold of his tongue and sucked at it as he recovered from the shock.

I let go of his tongue when he calmed. "Whenever you want to try it again, just let me know." I told him.

"Sure thing." Jack answered and pecked my lips. He laid down next to me after I removed the collar and stored it in my nightstand. I laid down next to him and slowly peeked on Mark.

Mark's P.O.V

I sat still as Dark checked on me. It wasn't really a "checking up" and more of a "wake up", but whatever.

You can come out now, Dark told me with a light laugh.

I frowned and slowly began the process of taking control back. I swear, if you hurt him . . .

Yeah, yeah, whatever. He loved it. Might even want it again, Dark shrugged me off.

I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the room, taking in my position on the bed. Well, then you can come out to please him. But only then, got it? I told him.

Dark thought for a minute before pinching my mind playfully. It would be my genuine pleasure, Mark. Thank you, He said with an evil snicker.

I'll be watching you, so don't try anything, I warned him. He only slunk down further into his mental prison, ignoring me. I snuggled closer to Jack and closed my eyes in hopes of sleep. Unless Dark wanted to control that as well.