Soulholes

Dark's P.O.V

The TV screen was almost painfully bright in the dark living room. The occasional glitch made it even harder to watch but it was to be expected with Anti in the room. He sat next to me on the couch with his legs crossed, intently watching the show on TV. I'm not even sure he could concentrate since the show was constantly changing, but who cares. There was something else on my mind.

Just recently, Anti and I have somewhat "evolved" you could say. Our powers stay the same save for a few changes here and there. Our appearance is what mostly changes, but this last time we both gained a hole in our chest. Mine was an upside down heart on my left side, and Anti's was a normal heart on his right side. Anti just accepted whatever this new thing was but I was still curious as to what exactly it was. You could see our dark souls through the holes. Maybe I'll call them Soulholes.

I glanced down at my shirt where my soulhole lay hidden underneath. What does it even do? Does it do anything? I pulled my shirt up and examined the shape closely, hoping to see something that hinted at what it was for. Nothing except the darkness of my soul could be seen inside it.

Anti noticed me examining my chest and cocked his head sideways. "What are ye doing Dark?" He asked.

I glanced up at him. "I'm not sure. I just want to know what these are. Why do we have them?"

"They're holes, Dark."

I frowned. "Yeah, no shit. I just don't know what they're for." I snapped at him.

Anti watched me for a moment before reaching a hand out to me slowly. "Have you touched it yet? Maybe it has to be activated or something." He suggested.

My eyebrows raised. "Activated? It's not a cell phone dumbass. It's a hole."

Anti was staring at my soulhole intently now. "I know but . . . just let me . . . " His words died off as his slender fingers inched towards my chest. I was frozen now; not with fear but with curiosity. He rested his hand on my waist and slowly began to inch his hand up. A slight shiver trailed up my back.

He looked up at me once his hand stopped near my nipple. "I'm not trying to hurt ye, ok?" He whispered.

I shuddered and nodded. "I-I know."

"Tell me to stop if it hurts." Anti ordered and moved his fingers near the edge of the hole, tracing the shape of the heart. A strange new sensation trickled out through my body, forcing a small sigh from my lips. What was this?

Anti stopped his movement, but I shook my head. "No, it doesn't hurt. It just feels . . . weird. You can keep going." I explained. He paused for a minute before he lifted himself off the couch. He turned himself so he was facing me and wiggled closer. He lifted his right hand back up to my soulhole and let the other rest on my waist.

He moved his fingers up and lightly pushed them inside the hole just enough to trace the inside rim, and my body shuddered under his touch. I recognized that feeling now. Pleasure was coursing through my body, making me bite my lip as Anti continued to play with my soulhole.

"Ah, ah . . . " I moaned quietly.

Anti smirked a little. "Does it feel good?" He asked. I peeked open an eye and nodded. "Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head and moved his fingers deeper inside the soulhole. "No."

Anti chuckled low in his throat, pushing me back onto the couch. I felt him use his other hand to unbutton my jeans and slide them down, revealing my growing erection. He moved his left hand along my shaft, and moved his right in and out of my soulhole. The combination was melting me now. I was writhing under his touch, my breathing becoming ragged and heavy as he pleasured me. I forced an eye open to watch him as he fingered my soulhole just as he leaned up to suck on my neck. He was making me whine his name now, and I couldn't stop myself.

"A-anti! Oh fuck, don't stop. Don't stop!" I moaned out.

Anti smiled and removed his fingers from me, showing that they were coated in some dark fluid. He sucked on them lightly. "Mmm, tastes like chocolate." He whispered.

I lifted my head. "R-really?"

"Mm-hm. And a hint of raspberries as well." He pumped my dick faster in his palm and moved his mouth down to my soulhole. "Makes me just want to eat you up." He growled.

"Wh-ah! Holy shit!" I gasped. Anti dipped his tongue inside my soulhole and lapped eagerly at the dark fluid inside. He sped up his pace as I wiggled under him, moaning and calling his name for the whole world to hear.

I felt a knot rise up in my stomach and lifted my head. "Anti, don't stop. I'm close." I said. He removed his tongue from me and moved down to my cock, latching onto me and returning his fingers to my soulhole. I arched my back as my climax neared and grabbed onto Anti's green locks.

"Ah, ah, ah! I'm coming!" I shouted.

"Mmmm." Anti hummed over my dick, swallowing my load as I emptied it down his throat. My back curled up as my orgasm wracked my body, making me force Anti farther onto my cock until it passed. I then fell back onto the couch, panting and sweating.

I felt Anti pull my pants back up and climb up to my face, straddling me. "I think we figured out what they're fer." He said with a wink.

I laughed and sat up to lock lips with him. "Yeah, I think we did."