Capture Part 2

Dark's P.O.V

I wondered at what Mark had shown me. I did love Jack, almost as much as he did, but I was scared to love him. I never thought I would be scared of something like that, but I am. I swallowed and looked back down at the laptop  screen. Jack was looking at me expectantly, but I didn't know what to do. Mark helped me by pushing that little sprout forward so that I could see it in its entirety. It was amazing.

I shifted in my position and smiled down at Jack. Let's give this a try. "It's ok, Jack. I'll help you." I said comfortingly. He blushed and I could see the gratitude in his eyes.

"Thanks, Mark. What should I do?" He asked.

I thought for a moment. "Take your pants and boxers off, and position yourself where I can see you."

"Alright." He moved around a bit, appearing in and out of the camera before he finally sat down in his chair once more. I could see his member in his limp grasp, and he was biting his lip in both lust and excitement.

I looked into his eyes, not daring to look away. "Watch me. Don't look away." I ordered softly, and began stroking my member. I felt that little sprout throb in my head, and I couldn't help but feel my whole being warm at the thought of Jack. He watched me as I started to speed up, trying to cover my moans. I threw my head back and let out a whimper, thinking of Jack and his pale body against mine.

Jack groaned in hunger as he watched me. My breathing started to get heavier as I locked eyes with him. I glanced down at his member and smiled. "Go ahead, Jack. I know you want to." I whispered. He immediately started pumping himself in his palm, letting out little squeaks here and there.

He slumped in his chair as he quickened his pace. "Mark . . . I-I think . . . " He grunted out. I took this as my sign and went faster.

"Cum for me, baby. Do it for me." I whispered lovingly, and Jack let go. I watched him spray his load all over the screen, saw his face turn pink, and that affection shot up and clouded my vision. All I could see was Jack. His face, his hair, the way his eyes sparkled when he looked at me. I emptied myself and shuddered, falling deeper into the love that was covering my vision.

Mark's P.O.V

I watched as Dark finally let his feelings show. He saw Jack the same way I see him, and I took it as a time to take back control. I pulled him back and took control of my body once more. He didn't fight me.

I gasped at the feeling of pleasure that greeted me when I blinked my eyes open. My orgasm was still racking my body, as was Jacks. He pulled his pants up and smiled at me through the screen. I could tell he was happy.

"That was nice. I can't wait until I see ya." He said.

I chuckled and covered myself. "Me neither. Goodnight, Jack." I told him, blowing a kiss playfully at him through the screen. He giggled and blew one back before his face vanished from the laptop. I sat on the edge of the bed and gently reached down to where Dark was sitting in my mind.

Are you ok? I asked gently. He shifted and glanced up at me. I could tell he was still lost in thought.

He paused. I think so. I . . . I think I'm going to stay in here for a while. I need to think, he told me. I acknowledged him and drew away. I cleaned up my mess and thought about Jack. I hope he's ready when he comes to America.