Rim Job

Anti's P.O.V

My footsteps were practically silent as I made my way to Dark's room. I could see him sleeping soundly through the walls with my septic eye. He laid on his bed sprawled out as he snored lightly in his slumber, only wearing his loose boxers. I smiled as I saw his bulge through the fabric. He had no idea I was coming.

I snuck quietly into Dark's room, locking the door behind me. Turning back to face Dark, I quietly began to slip my own pajamas off. They piled into a heap on the floor as I completely stripped naked. Dark didn't even move as I climbed onto the bed with him. He was really knocked out.

My fingers brushed along the hem of his boxers, tugging playfully so I could see his v-line. Once Dark gave no sign of movement, I continued to pull his boxers down until his dick came free. His partially erect member throbbed a little at the cold air and I felt my own quiver in want. I was hungry for him now.

Pinning his hips down with my palms, I brought my mouth down to him slowly. I purposely made my movements painfully slow as I circled his tip with my tongue. Dark shifted a little beneath me, but still didn't wake. I grinned devilishly at my quiet torture.

I slid my tongue down his shaft a little farther - still circling slowly - until the entire length of my tongue was swiveling around his now hard erection. Dark began to mumble and squirm under my touch as he slowly wakened with pleasure. As he gradually became more and more aware of his surroundings I slowed my motions. I wanted to really make Dark squirm tonight.

"Mmm . . . Anti?" Dark mumbled in a sleepy tone, blinking his eyes open. I didn't respond to him, only smiled and latched my entire mouth onto him. He moaned and bucked his hips up, but I held him down with my hands. He wasn't allowed to move.

I sucked on little bits of him at a time, slowly letting his dick slide down my throat. Dark was whining above me now, tugging at my hair as I kept my pace painfully slow. His hips kept bucking upwards in want, but I kept him pinned down with my hands. I lathered his dick with my saliva, licking and sucking him slowly as he moaned and groaned. I twisted my head a few times, making him gasp as he rotated in my mouth. But no matter what he did, I kept my pace slow. I never quickened it for him.

As I bobbed up and down on him, I let my tongue slip out to stroke his balls every once in awhile. I felt him push down on my head, loving every bit of what I was doing to him. I'm not one to brag, but Dark loved how I tortured him. And I was pretty good at this particular practice. My septic eye let me see any discomfort that my lover might have, and I fixed it whenever it happened. That was very rare, though. Like I said, I was very good at this.

Dark hissed as I stretched my tongue out to coat his balls. "Fuck, Anti. Oh . . . god damn." He muttered, and pulled at my hair harder.

I grinned and removed my mouth from him with a wet pop. "Move yer legs up." I ordered. Dark did as he was told and propped his legs up on my shoulders, revealing his entrance to me openly. I spread his cheeks apart gently and leaned down to circle his entrance slowly. His cheeks clenched instinctively at the feeling, but I kept him spread open with my hands. I lathered him with my saliva before dipping into him with a hum.

Dark was gripping the sheets beside him tightly as I coated his entrance. I dipped in and out of him again and again, pausing to circle around the puckered ring every now and then. I could feel him fighting to push down onto me. Glancing up to catch a peek at his throbbing dick, I removed myself from him and trailed my tongue up to his balls. I swept across them briefly before I continued on and licked up his shaft once more. His entire groin was now covered in my saliva, and I loved it. He was marked with me now.

I kissed his tip before I began a new pattern. I latched onto him - sucking only once - before I removed myself and trailed my tongue down his balls. I would suckle at his balls for a moment before continuing on to his still dripping entrance. I would then dip into him, rubbing his prostate with my tongue before going back up to his member.

I kept this rhythm as Dark squirmed more and more beneath me. He pulled and tugged at my hair as I moved on him with my torturous pace, panting and moaning my name quietly. I relished the sound of his breathing become more and more labored as he neared his end, but I didn't speed up. My pace was still slow on him.

"I-I think I'm . . . Aaaaagghh!" Dark shouted. I took his full length down my throat as he spilled into me, loving his warmth slide down my throat. I held him in my mouth as his climax passed before pulling off of him. I kissed the last few remnants of love that spilled off a little late from him before crawling up to lock my lips with him. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back hungrily considering where my mouth had just been.

I felt Dark bite my lip and I pulled away with a grin. "You'll have to wait fer me just a little longer. I do need sleep, ye know." I whispered to him.

Dark frowned a little, but soon grinned and held me close to him. "You're really fucking good at this. I wish I could return the favor." He said.

"Ye can. Just wait until morning." I pecked his lips and curled up against him. Dark held me close as I began to doze off. After a few minutes, I felt Dark snake his hand down to my dick. Before he could touch me, I smacked his hand away.

He whined. "Not even a little bit?"

I shook my head. "No. Ye wait until morning. Now go to bed."