Daddy Dark

Anti's P.O.V

My lips melded against Dark's as he kissed me, pushing me back against the wall. I let him kiss me until he tried fumbling with my pants, then I stopped him and pulled away.

"Can puppy have playtime?" I asked with a small whine.

Dark thought for a moment before nodding. "Yes."

I grinned devilishly and hefted Dark into the air, whirled him around and threw him on the bed. I quickly slid my belt off and tied his arms behind his back. I could see the growing bulge in his pants, so I undressed him quickly to allow his dick to spring free. My own dick was growing painfully large at the sight of him tied up like this, but I still had one more thing for him.

I pulled a cock ring from my nightstand and slid it on him, making him wiggle for more contact. Of course, I pulled away from him teasingly and sat on the bed in front of his spread legs. His dick was throbbing now as he watched me undress myself until I was in nothing but my jeans.

I unzipped my jeans, slid them down a bit, and pulled my dick free. Dark watched me hungrily as I began pumping myself in my hands, staring at him with a lustful gaze. He started to wiggle as he urged to touch himself, but I refused to remove the belt.

"Does Daddy want to play?" I asked with a small whine in my voice as I pumped myself.

Dark growled and arched his back in frustration as he pulled at his bonds. "Yes!"

"Will Daddy play nice?"

Dark growled again and glared at my cock. "Definitely not."

I smiled and leaned forward, darting my tongue out to brush his tip. "Daddy has to let puppy play." I whispered. Dark hissed and pushed towards me hastily, making my tongue slide along his shaft sloppily. I slurped and pulled back, wrapping my hand around his dick and squeezing lightly. Dark yelped and red flooded to his cheeks.

I watched Dark try to still himself. "This is puppy's playtime. Don't spoil it." I said low in my throat.

He moaned and tossed his head back. "Oh, please. I have to get off. It hurts, Anti."

"What do you say?"

Dark peeked open an eye. "Please puppy. Daddy is begging."

I slipped my jeans down farther and scooted forward until my dick was brushing against his. Dark kept his eyes squeezed shut as I repositioned myself, breathing heavily. With a little spit, I lathered up both of our dicks and began grinding them together sensually. I leaned forward and propped myself up with my arms on either side of Dark. He felt the bed shift and opened his eyes, seeing me lean down to lock lips with him.

Dark met me eagerly, swiping his tongue to taste as much of me as possible. I curved my body to his, thrusting up to create more heat between us. Dark gasped and I took the opportunity to move down to suck at his neck, biting here and there. I slid a single hand down between us and stroked our arousals together, making Dark pant with passion. I loved listening to his sounds.

I trailed my tongue down Dark's chest until I could latch onto him. He tried pushing insistently into my mouth but I held onto his knees to keep him in place. I began bobbing up and down on him, making him moan and whine from pleasure. The rough growls and groans that emanated from his throat made my dick throb with want. God, I love this man.

Dark lifted his head to look at me. "I'm close, Anti." He warned me.

I removed myself from him with a small pop. "Does Daddy want to come inside?" I asked in a sweet voice.

Dark nodded eagerly. "Yes, please."

I completely removed my pants and positioned myself over him before slowly lowering down. Dark moaned as he filled me, and I grinned evilly at the thought of his pleasure. I bounced up and down on him until Dark arched his back and let out a yelp, filling me with his warmth. I sighed with happiness and pumped myself in my hand, spraying my own load on his chest.

Once we both calmed down, I leaned down and pressed a hungry kiss to Dark's lips. "Thank you for playtime, Daddy Dark." I whispered.

Dark hummed and rested his head back on the bed. "Puppy is really good at playtime." He smiled.

I unclasped his hands and tossed the belt aside. "Thank you." I pecked Dark on the cheek and cuddled up beside him. Hopefully he would have his own playtime tomorrow.