Bad Timing (part one)

Jack's P.O.V

I felt a sharp pain in my head, and flinched slightly, not wanting to show discomfort. Not now, please, not now! I was at Mark's house celebrating his birthday, and the last thing I needed was for him to show up. I kept my composure as Mark opened presents across from Ryan, Matt, and me, but I could feel him in my head. He wanted out. Why now? Why fucking now?

You can't wait until I get back to the hotel? I snapped at him in my mind.

I felt him pause, and almost grin at me. Mark isn't at the hotel, now is he? He snickered and lunged at me again. I want to have fun while I can. We head home tomorrow.

I held back a moan of pain as he launched himself at me with his full strength. I struggled to keep myself there, my vision blurring, and eventually he took control. I was forced back into a dark corner of my mind and watch as Antisepticeye took control of my body.

There was nothing I could do.

Anti's P.O.V

God, his vision is terrible when he fights me. I don't know why he does, but it's fun for me so it's ok. I blinked my eyes a few times before I felt the green glow appear in my left eye. I blinked and let my power come to. Ah, it felt nice to be out.

I looked around the room and saw that Mark was saying his goodbyes to Ryan and Matt. No wonder they didn't see Jack twitching like a wimp. I sat there with a grin and waited until Mark came back upstairs. Time for some fun.

Jack and I both knew that he was bisexual, but he just didn't want to admit it to himself. I had tried before to get him to realize it, but he pushed me away. Even when he was drunk, I couldn't get him to hook up with a man. Except for one . . .

I didn't know he liked Mark until I did some digging. Mentally, of course. I found a certain memory, and boom! Found his weak spot. I had to wait quite some time until Jack visited Mark again, and now that I had my oppurtuntity, I was taking it. Jack didn't know all of this. Well . . . he didn't know yet, anyways.

Mark walked back into his living room and began to pick up the empty soda bottles left behind by his friends. "Ryan and Matt have to go home early so they can record extra videos for their channel. I'll probably go to bed soon as well, but you can stay until then." He offered and wandered to the kitchen.

I smiled. "I would love to stay with ye, Markimoo." I said quietly, but still loud enough to where he heard me. I heard him pause before laughing lightly.

"You're a doofus, Jack." He said. I laughed with him, but mainly out of my own knowledge of what was going to happen. I had to somehow get him to his bedroom, but without him getting freaked out. I was pretty sure that Mark had drunken enough liquor to be less resistant, but my eye still gives people shivers.

That was a big downside to being out and free to roam. True to Jack's Youtube name, my left eye was green with septic. It gave me a unique power that allows me to read people's expressions, and put together what they're most likely thinking. It's the next best thing to mind-reading. Using the septic made my right eye slightly darken in it's power usage, but I had gotten used to it. Other people hadn't, of course, and I had to develop a way to disguise my eye while I was out.

I only used a little power to even out my eyes since Mark was slightly intoxicated before I walked into the kitchen and leaned against the door frame. I watched him throw some dishes into the sink and wipe down the counters, silently analyzing his facial features. He was nervous, and he could tell that I was in the room with him. Bam.

Mark liked Jack. Man, this was going to be easier than I thought. I smiled as my eye continued to break down his emotions. He kept glancing back at me, his breathing was heightened, and he kept trying to make sounds to distract himself. Too fucking easy.

I walked up behind him and slapped his ass. "Damn, Mark. I never knew ye had such a plump rump." I said seductively.

He forced a nervous laugh out and froze. "Ha, Jack, you're funny. Next time you should lay off the drinks."

"Maybe I should lay on ye instead, hm Mark? Does that sound nice?"

Mark paused before turning back towards me. His chest was touching mine, and I could see the excitement behind his eyes. I had him pressed against the counter, with my arms on either side of him, resting on the counter. He was leaned back, staring at me silently. I knew I had him now.

He swallowed and I leaned forward until my smile was inches from his trembling mouth. "Does that sound nice, Mark? Is that something that ye want? Tell me, Markipoo." I whispered.

Mark paused before I saw his expression relax, and in that second, he went from a nervous wreck to a horny motherfucker. He leaned back down to me, brushing his lips against mine lightly. "I . . . I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't remember my name, but the whole block will know yours . . . . . Now, Jack."

I smiled and I felt Jack whimper in my head. I released my power, revealing my eye and locked my gaze with his. Now it was time for some fun.