Fun Times

Dark's P.O.V

I smiled as Anti opened the front door, mumbling something about work being an ass or something. It seemed like I was going to have to calm him down a little.

Anti looked up as he walked into the living room, noticing that I was in nothing but my black robe. His expression immediately grew hungry as he sauntered up to me, looking up and down my body. I could tell that he was definitely wanting me.

Anti chuckled and hugged me close to him, smacking my ass. "Well, well, well! What have we here? A sexy beast in my living room, wearing nothing but a thin robe? What a predicament." He growled and pressed a hungry kiss to my lips.

I sucked on his tongue before pulling away. "I know that work is always a pain, so I figured I could help out a little." I explained. I bit his bottom lip lightly, making him moan.

"What do ye say?" Anti moaned.

With one quick motion, I pushed him back onto the couch. I ripped his pants off and gave his dick a long, slow stroke with my tongue. Jack inhaled sharply and arched up to me. I wiggled my ass above his face tauntingly. "Please daddy. Fuck me." I whispered.

That got Anti going. He immediately latched onto my member, sucking eagerly. I mimicked him and bobbed my head up and down on him, coating him in my saliva. Jack was taking me all the way to my base, even fondling my balls in his hands. God, he was too good at this.

I moved my hand around and teased his entrance, feeling him hum on my dick. I moaned and pushed a finger in, feeling his walls clench around me.

Jack yelped, and pushed a full three fingers inside me. "Yes! Fuck me harder!" I shouted and lowered my rear on him, forcing him farther inside me.

Jack smiled and added a fourth digit. "What do ye say?" He said over my dick.

"Please, daddy!"

And man, did he deliver. He fucked and sucked me, and I found it hard to do the same to him. His hand smacked my ass every time I removed myself from his member, making me yelp and latch back on. He kept going until he felt my dick throb inside him. He kept his mouth on me, but smacked my ass harshly.

My cum immediately emptied into him. I screamed his name over Anti's erection, and that made him cum as well. I swallowed it all and pulled of him. He licked me clean and removed his fingers, making me rotate so that I was over his face now.

He offered me his fingers and I licked them off, sucking each one into my mouth. Anti grinned at me and cupped the back of my neck. He pulled me in for a kiss once I was done, forcing his tongue in my mouth so I could taste my seed.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine. "Thanks for the relaxation, baby. It really helped." Anti whispered.

I sat on him, rubbing my dick against his. "I don't know, you still feel a little tense. Are you sure you couldn't go for another round?" I asked with a smirk.

"Well, if ye insist." Anti growled, pulling me in for another kiss.