Wet Dream

Jack's P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes open to find myself in a dark forest, standing alone in the middle of a path. I couldn't see anything as I looked around, trying to find something to light up my path. I heard someone on the path behind me and whirled around.

"Who's there?" I demanded. I squinted my eyes, trying to see ahead on the path but to no avail. Before I could call out again, a thousand fireflies lit up around me and flew along the path, lining it. They flew ahead of me and circled around the person who was standing ahead of me.

It was a man, actually. The fireflies floated upwards so that I could see his face, and I smiled once I realized who it was.

I ran to him. "Mark!" I shouted in excitement. My boyfriend opened his arms wide as I collided into him, bringing me into a tight hug. I buried my nose in the crook of his neck, drinking in his scent as he swung me around in his arms.

Mark laughed as he set me down, pulling back to look in my eyes. "Hey baby." He said in his sexy, low voice. My knees weakened as his voice swirled around me.

"I love ye." I told him, pecking his lips.

He smiled. "I love you too, Jackipoo."

Mark leaned down, pressing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I felt his hands rest on my hips, gripping them just enough to rock them against his. I moaned and pushed against him harder, loving the feeling of his growing hard-on on mine. Mark held me against him as I grinded against him, never letting his hands leave my skin.

I opened my eyes, but I couldn't see Mark. I found myself lying on my back, but when I went to lift my  head up I was pushed back down. Darkiplier suddenly crawled up on top of me with a wicked grin, running his hands along  my chest - which was somehow bare - and licking my nipples here and there. I groaned and slumped my head back, closing my eyes.

Darkiplier smiled and leaned down to my ear. "Get ready baby." He whispered in his low voice. I sighed and felt his hands trail down to my boxers . . .

Dark's P.O.V

"Mmm . . . mark . . . " Jack mumbled beside me. I blinked my eyes open and sat up, looking at Jack. My boyfriend was lying on his back with his legs slightly spread open, moaning and groaning as he moved his hips back and forth on the bed. I looked down at the blanket he had barely covering him and saw a little bump through the thin material.

Well, well! What have we here?

I could feel Mark still sleeping peacefully in my mind as I moved in between Jack's legs. Mark still didn't know that I sometimes snuck out at night, and I would like to keep it that way.

Sitting on my knees I slowly pulled the blanket off of Jack, seeing the bulge grow under his boxers. He groaned and shifted his hips again, still dreaming. I gently began to wiggle the hem of his boxers down until I was able to throw them across the room.

The moonlight from the window above the bed was lighting up Jack's body in such a glorious way, making me thirst for him even more. I leaned down in front of his dick, lightly resting my hands on his hips. I smiled as I flicked my tongue out against his tip, hearing him moan above me. I got his dream right.

I circled my tongue around his tip a few times before taking him into my mouth. I kept my lips taught as I bobbed my head up and down, taking him deeper every time I came back down. Jack continued to moan and sigh above me as he started to realize that his dream was becoming a reality.

Jack's P.O.V

Dark was sucking me so beautifully now. He kept a steady pace as he sucked me down, taking me deeper until I could feel his nose on my v-line. I longed to reach down and pull at his hair, but my arms seemed too heavy to move. I moved and tried again to lift an arm, but nothing happened. Dark suddenly gripped my hips harder, and . . . I swear I really felt it.

I opened my eyes again, but this time I had to blink them closed a few times as the moonlight hit me. Wait, I was dreaming? But it felt so real. What . . .

I lifted my head groggily and saw Dark latched onto me. I only knew it was him because it was very rare that Mark was roaming during the night, and I could see the dark in his eyes. I flopped my head back down and let out a moan as Dark sucked me harder, urging me to cum. Since I was awake now, my arms were free to move.

My hands flew to Dark's hair and I tugged at it as he sucked harder. I could feel myself nearing my climax, and oh god . . .

"Dark, I-I think . . . " I trailed off as Dark stopped himself at my base. I looked down at him in confusion, but he stopped me rather quickly as he gave one last harsh suck. I shouted as I felt myself empty into Dark's mouth, filling him with my warmth.

Dark swallowed it all before he removed himself from me and crawled back up to my face. He kissed me, making me moan at the taste of myself.

Dark nipped my ear playfully. "Sleep well, baby." He whispered before laying back down next to me. i smiled and curled up next to him, letting his body warm me.

. . .

Hey guys! I'm giving full credit to Faithfullkitty for this part. She gave me the idea for this part, so make sure to check out her account and follow her. Thank you for reading!