Lord Darkiplier (part two)

Mark's P.O.V

I sat at my desk, holding my head in my hands. I hated these days. Dark needed to be let out once in awhile, but I hated that he chose these nights to be free.

Being a dominant was something that I was used to, but Dark still wasn't. He still didn't quite understand the concept, or the rules. I was always worried that he would hurt Jack, my submissive, and there wouldn't be anything I could do about it.

But Dark was scratching in my mind, begging for release. I knew that Jack was waiting in the dungeon for him, but I still hated that he had to deal with Darkiplier. He should only have to serve me, and not the bad side of me. I ran my fingers through my hair and pushed away from my desk. I slipped my shirt off and threw it on the ground, readying myself for Dark's takeover.

Once I was left in my now loose suit pants, I reached for Darkiplier. You know the rules. Don't hurt him, I told him.

Dark immediately pulled at my control. I know, I know. Let me out! He shouted.

I took a deep breath, and let my control go.

Dark's P.O.V

Finally, some freedom! Not only did I have a body to wander in, I had Jack tonight. I always had Jack on these nights, but it gave me something to look forward to. The thoughts of lashing him and making him writhe under my touch made me content to wait an entire to month for Jack. Tonight, it was my fun time.

After a few seconds of gaining control of Mark's systems, I turned on my heel sharply and stalked towards the dungeon. I could hear Jack behind the door, fumbling with the toys in the room. Did he really think he could pick his own pleasure? That was my job, and only mine.

I paused at the door before shoving it open. There he was, my beauty, standing at attention by the door in nothing but his boxers. I couldn't help but take a moment to really appreciate his body. This man was definitely one sexy beast, and I needed him.

I smirked and slowly waltzed up behind him, sensing his tension. "Good evening, Jackaboy. Ready?" I asked in a low voice in his ear.

Jack nodded. "Always, sir." He answered.

I spanked his left cheek and watched him jump forward a little. "Lord. It's Lord tonight. Got it?" I snapped.

"Yes, Lord Darkiplier."

I smiled at the proper use of my name and pulled him close to me by his waist. He remained still as I hugged him to me and bit at his ear, growling lowly. He stared straight ahead. He could tell that I was really hungry tonight, and I guess that scared him a little. He even flinched a little when I reached down to brush his inner thigh.

I kept my arm around his waist, but rotated around so that I was standing in front of him. He swallowed nervously as I hugged him to my chest, and stared at him with a devilish smile. "Jack, tonight will be a little different. The only rules are: address me by my proper title, don't cum until I say you can, and don't be afraid to touch." I explained.

Jack wrinkled his eyes in confusion. "What? Why?" He asked.

I squeezed his ass as I hugged him closer to me. "Because I want to make love tonight, not just fuck. I need to feel your hands against mine, and your tongue on mine. Just don't forget that I'm in charge." I told him.

"Are . . . are you sure about this?"

I held his chin in my hand and lifted his lips to mine, kissing him softly. "Mmm, most definitely. I need you to love me, and good." I whispered after I pulled away from him.