Lord Darkiplier (part one)

Jack's P.O.V

I stared at my calendar with a slight nervousness. It was the full moon. Tonight, it wasn't Mark I was pleasing. It was Dark.

Being a submissive always had its downsides, but this one was something I hadn't dealt with before. Once a month, I had to cater to Darkiplier's kinky needs. Each time it was something new and different, and I could never really prepare myself. Mark had always felt bad for this, but he couldn't stop it. I assured him I was ok, but it still makes me nervous when I wake up and see that the full moon has come.

I made my way down to the dungeon and prepared myself. I undressed myself down to my boxers and stood at attention by the door. The time read 10:56 pm. Dark would be here in exactly four minutes. I took a deep breath and waited patiently.

The second the clock turned to 11:00 pm, the door slowly opened. I kept my eyes straight as Dark slowly walked over to me. I could sense the hunger in his eyes as he admired me. He walked around the room, picking out various toys. I saw him pick up the leather whip and cuffs. He temporarily paused over the gag, but he left it where it hung.

He walked back over to me and pointed to the frame. I immediately went over to the machine and let him tie me up. The frame was a solid piece of wood that had four posts on the corners that he tied my arms and legs to. The frame was then lifted up and set up vertically so that I looked like "a beautiful painting".

I let him remove my boxers and tie me up. Once I was in place, Dark took a moment to undress his upper half, leaving him in his baggy jeans. He picked up the whip and tossed it in his hands. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. So far, this was pretty average. Almost something Mark would do.

Dark lifted the whip and lashed my thigh. I gasped at the sting, but held in my cry. He lashed my chest, and other thigh, making me wriggle in my bonds. I heard Dark chuckle. He waited a moment before lashing my chest once more. I couldn't help myself. I let out a small cry and moan.

Dark stopped and let me loose from the frame. I thought he was finished, but I shouldn't have gotten so excited. He dragged my over to the cuff machine, and locked my hands above my head. I watched him grab his nipple clamps and slowly place them on me. I inhaled sharply at the cold steel, but remained silent. He stood in front of me, inches from my bare chest, and gazed at me.

I looked back at him intently. I saw the darkness in his eyes and almost looked away. Dark smiled and wrapped a strong arm around my back, pulling me close to him. He locked his lips with mine and I relished in his kiss. His other hand swatted my ass with a quick pat, making me jump a little, and he laughed.

He massaged my ass in his hands and kissed me harder. I longed to play with his hair, but my arms were locked above my head. He shimmied his jeans and boxers down to his knees and pumped himself in his hand. I longed to do it for him, but Dark was strictly against touching.

With a sudden lunge, he lifted me up onto his waist and plunged into me. I shouted at the pain and threw my head back. Dark wasn't one for lube, or for warnings. He immediately began his fast thrusting and suckling at my neck harshly. I panted at the forcefulness of his passion, and struggled to hold my head still for him.

Eventually he pulled the clamps off of me and hugged my closer to him. One of his arms was holding me up against him, bouncing me on his member, and his other arm was massaging my ass. I moaned and finally managed to lock my lips with his. I could tell that he was having a hard time getting off, so I leaned down to his ear.

"Lord Darkiplier, can I please touch for you?" I asked, addressing him by his preferred title. He thought for a moment before reaching up and un-hooking one of my hands. I immediately went down to his hard on and began to stroke him. He grunted in pleasure and sped up his thrusts. I moaned as I felt myself near, but held it back. I had to wait for him.

I stroked faster, making him moan louder until he let go into my hand. I wanted to taste him, but Dark snatched my fingers away from me and licked them clean. I whined a little as he devoured his own warmth. Dark glanced down at me and slowed his thrusts.

"Are you close?" He asked quietly. I nodded and lowered my head into his shoulder. He pulled out of me quickly and went down on his knees. Without warning, he latched onto my member and began to finger my entrance. I let out a scream and flung my head back. "Fuck my face, Jack. Do it." I heard him mumble and I willingly obliged. I thrusted into his mouth, making him take my to the hilt, and I felt his fingers go faster.

I whimpered as I felt my member harden. "Lord . . . I-I can't . . . " I forced out. Dark stopped me by slapping my ass harshly. I yelped at his touch, and found myself cumming into his mouth. He sucked it down eagerly, wiping me clean. He removed his digits from me and returned to my mouth. He placed a forceful kiss to me, and I felt him transfer my own seed into my mouth. I swallowed and allowed Dark to clean off the drips.

He un-hooked my other hand and carried me to my room. He gently laid me on my bed, covering me with my blanket. I panted as my body still tried to get off of my high. Dark pecked my cheek before leaving, and I soon nodded off.

I knew that Mark would be over-apologetic the next morning, but I would have to assure him that I was ok. In fact, I think I was growing used to Darkiplier's kinky techniques.