Prologue: You and Music

[Author's note: I will be putting music in every chapter to increase the mood. Check the right side of the picture above and play it~]

XXXX

You are so focused on your work then you heard a grumbling sound in your tummy. You looked at your watch in the studio, it's 10:00pm already....Shit, I forgot dinner...you thought to yourself. You saved all your works and then get your things inside your bag and left the studio. As you were heading to the parking lot, you looked for your keys and get inside your car. You were about to start the car and then your phone started ringing...

*answers call*

"Oh oppa!!" you said.

"Hey, [Y/N]-ah~ are you busy tomorrow night?" ??? said.

"Yes oppa, Im busy. Whyyy?" you said with a sarcastic tone.

"I have a gig for you, if you're up for it?" You can sense him smirking over the phone.

"Well, I said I am busy I am on working some music right now for this entertainment and--" You said.

"Eyyyyyy~ (Y/N)-ah please for your bestfriend and the pay is REALLY GOOD, I tell you when I say it's really good, IT'S REALLY GOOD....

Fucking bastard, I'm not falling for it even though it includes a big amount of money.. You thought to yourself

..And I have a really good surprise, you will be happy for it, I'm sure!!" he said.

Is he???.. your heart started beating so fast..

"Wow you talk a lot....FINE!! oppa, be thankful that you have a GREAT BEAUTIFUL BESTFRIEND like me and please don't tell me it's a ticket for your concert bec--." You said while emphasizing on some words.

"No no no it's not. It's something more. And yes, I am lucky to have the MOST BEAUTIFUL BESTFRIEND IN THE WORLD.  So I will see you tomorrow, okay? I'll text you the details later. Anyeeeong~" he said while putting an aegyo tone.

He hang up.

Tch-BESTFRIEND...What is this about? Wait...shit...Will he?...Eyyyyyyy~ that's impossible..get your shit together [Y/N]..

You thought to yourself. You felt somehow hopeful but you don't wanna assume things between you and him because he just sees you as his bestfriend- or worst - younger sister ugh!! ewwww. As you were daydreaming of what will happen tomorrow night. You heard a grumbling sound again from your tummy.

"Okay! Fine, let's go eat." You mumbled to yourself.

You went to a near convenience store and bought ramen and cola. You walked outside and get yourself a seat and then enjoyed the ramen while listening to the music demo you made before. You love producing music and that is what you enjoy doing for the rest of your life. You've been in the industry for quite a long time that you have made quite fame and fortune. You are working under YG Entertainment for your modeling career as you needed that job since you are all by yourself in Seoul, you need more money for your everyday living. If YG does not have a schedule for you, your weekdays are making music and weekends are party-ing in the club dj-ing. Your life is basically evolving around music and your one sided love with your bestfriend..Sucks right? Hahahaha..

You walked in inside the convenience store to get some beers for your fridge and then you saw a tall man wearing a hoodie, mask and pants, who is almost covered everything except his eyes. You stared at him because he is acting strange and anxious. You feel creeped out and passed by him fastly because you don't wanna be a target of his weirdness and went to the fridge where the beers are.

One beer won't be bad..right?  You thought to yourself and open one beer to drink then the tall man you saw earlier bumped at you because he was rushing to the counter. The beer messed up your clothes real bad.

"YAAAHHHH!!! ARE YOU CRAZYYYYY?!!!" you said while giving him a glare and about to put a fight but he was already in the counter.

**a lot of unknown characters? I will reveal them in the next chapter!!! Hope you guys like the prologue~**