Chapter 18: Forehead Kiss

You read the letter in the white beautifully patterned paper..

Chagiya,

I know you left the country already and you didn't even said goodbye to me

The news got spread eveyrwhere and it those news were like your hurtful goodbye..

When you said that we're through, do you really mean it? It was really..really painful...

When I left your house the night we broke up, I was thinking about you and even doubted your love for me...

Did your love for me faded? Or... you never really loved me?...

It sucks to think these things because I feel so stupid and pathetic..

My dad said if you really love someone you should gave her what's best for her...her happiness.... even if it doesn't include you...

When you left me alone, I hated you for doing that but I tried to understand your reasons for leaving.. for leaving me....

I always try to understand but I ended up losing you..

By the time you are reading this letter, I will try to let you go even if it's breaking my heart...

I will let you be happy..

Love,

Taehyung

Tears suddenly fell as the letter got wet from your tears and you don't know what you should do...Should I go see him? Or should I just leave it all behind and move on?

Where should I start without him?...

You started your car and just drive off anywhere. Tears just flow and you let them flow until there were no tears to flow. It was painful knowing how much he loves you and you just taken it for granted. He is the nicest person you ever know and hurting just made you feel like your heart shattering in to pieces.

You were passing the restaurants, YG entertainment, malls until you reached a place that seems familiar to you.

You stopped your car and wiped your tears to see a better vision of the familiar place. You stepped outside and see the amusement park where you said yes to Taehyung. You walked towards the carousel. You stopped in front of the carousel and closed your eyes to reminisce the moments you had with Taehyung that night..

Flashback

You were both riding the carousel having fun at the ride. You got off the ride and suddenly Taehyung held your waist and whisper to your ear "Stand still, don't move." his breath in your ear make you frozen in the place you were standing.

He suddenly puts a necklace in your neck with a letter T as a pendant. You turned around at him and asked "T?"

"Yup, T for Taehyung." he smiled feeling proud.

"Woah, so your putting your name on me because...?"

"Because you're mine now." he held your waist and kiss your forehead and that was the most sincere kiss you ever felt...

You feel that your tears are flowing to your cheeks when suddenly you feel someone is in front of you. You slowly opened your eyes and you saw him putting the necklace you thought you still have it on you. You can feel his cheeks grazing on you damp cheeks as he was putting the necklace on you.

You were just looking at him and your tears are still flowing from your cheeks, he wiped your tears and kiss your forehead.

"[Y/N]-ah..I just can't live without you please don't go.." then he hugged you and you hugged him back.

"Keuree, let's just be happy together.. Saranghaeyo Kim Taehyung-ssi" you said smiling as you lay your head on his chest.

"Saranghaeyo, [Y/N]-ah~" He kissed the top of your hair.

[A/N: This is it guys the end of this book, a short chapter since it's the end already. Thank you for reading my fanfic~ I might do an epilogue if I have time. Thanks! Till my next fanfic!]