Chapter 10: It's getting tough..

"Should we get a drink?" Baekhyun asked and trying to smile as he sees your face worried over him.

"Hyung, what happened?" You asked. You call him hyung because you don't like calling him oppa since you were close with each other since you were little kids and he was teasing you because you act like a little boy before.

"Haven't you heard the news?" He asked you as you can see tears welling up in his eyes.

You don't know how to comfort this guy in front of you.

"I haven't checked my sns. Why? What happened?" You asked with full of concern.

He showed his phone and you saw a news about him and Taeyeon, his girlfriend, officially broke up. Your jaw almost dropped by this news you saw.

You sighed.

"Hyung, you should come in." You said.

"Oh, you have a guest? I shouldn't have come." He said. You almost forgot that Taehyung is with you and you had a little quarrel earlier.

Then suddenly, Taehyung appeared.

"Oh, you have a guest? The movie ended. So I was about to go. You guys enjoy yourselves." He said coldly then goes out your house.

Oh shit...

"Taehyungie! Changkaman!!" you said. But he still goes and doesn't look back.

You were about to follow him but Baekhyun is here infront of you and you cannot leave him alone, so you let Taehyung go.

"I ruined your moment. I'm sorry, I should have not come." Baekhyun said.

You looked back at him. You smiled at him trying to comfort him.

"Aniyoo, he's just like that.... I'll call him later." You said and pat his back while going in to your house.

But you knew that there is something wrong. You know how Taehyung acts when he's hurt and angry and you felt bad for that but you still accompany Baekhyun.

You two talked about what happened and you gave him encouraging and comforting words that would enlighten him about the situation, even though you haven't experienced breaking up with a serious relationship (because you haven't had one until now..) you still tried to comfort and be with him until you haven't noticed the time then Baek left your house.

You checked the time and it's already 5:30 am, it was a long day...you feel tired and sleepy that you fell asleep on the couch while cleaning up and you forgot to call Taehyung...

The next day...

You are in YG, you have finished the track you are working on and send it to the agency. You are preparing for your flight tonight to Jeju for a photo shoot for a new clothing line for summer when suddenly CEO YG's secretary told you that CEO YG wants to see you.

While riding the elevator to his office you were overthinking about what would happen, you think of what you have done these past few days that might be the reason for him calling you again.

You opened his door nervously.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Sajangnim!" you forced to smile then bowed.

"Ohh, sit down." he said.

"You wanted to see me, sajangnim?" you said.

"Yes, look at this." He said.

Shows you the tablet.

Dispatch: The reason behind Baekhyun and Taeyeon's break up is because Baekhyun is seeing other girl. Pictures of Baekhyun going out of [Y/N]'s house.

You cursed under your breath.

"Sajangnim, you know that I am currently working with him for his album and he is my childhood friend." You explained.

"I know that but the public doesn't know that since it will be kept as a secret till SM release an official date for his solo debut. So you need to be careful, okay? You know how scary these dispatch are. Don't worry, I will handle this and you just go to your flight later." He said.

"Kamsamnida, sajangnim. Choseomnida for all the issues I am always in." you said looking down at the floor.

"Ani, I know that these issues are not true and you were just connected to the people involved but these people are just trying to create publicity. You know in this type of industry, people are looking for attention so I need you to be careful, okay?" He said reassuring me.

"Kamsamnida~" you bowed.

"Keuree, you take care on your flight." He said.

"Neeee~" you left his office.

What?!!!! AGAIN?!! I swear to God imma fucking punch these paparazzis when I see them outside my house..

That night you were on the airport for your flight to Jeju for the photshoot. You are with your manager-nim and he was securing you because paparazzis are everywhere. You just put your mask on with earphones while passing by them.

You were on the plane. Before the plane takes off, you turned on your phone and texted Taehyung.

To: Taetae~♥

Taehyung-ah, I'm on the plane to Jeju. I'm sorry about last night, chongmal mianheeee I should have called you last night but I fell asleep when Baekhyun hyung left. Let's talk when I come back after three days. 

Oh badta, I will not be using my phone because my manager-nim told me to turn off my phone so I cannot reply to your messages. Mianheee~ 

*Message sent* then you turned off your phone.

Three days later...

You came back to Incheon. You are wearing a long checkered flannel, shorts, sneakers with a mask and cap on. You are on the arrival in the airport as you are walking by there is a herd of people outside.

You were surprised how many people are outside. Are there idols outside?? Ugh I hate those people they like creating shitty stories ugh...Ohhh there are banners with my name on it...Whyyy???

Managernim suddenly held your shoulders that let you get out of your thoughts. He nodded at you reassuring your safety. You smiled sheepishly.

As you were walking, paparazzi and fans are there, you keep your head low as you get in through the crowd with manager-nim infront of you to get rid of the people.

But then suddenly someone pulled your hair and bag. You saw two school girls furious at you and yelling.

"YAAAAAA! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BUTT IN TAEYEON AND BAEK OPPA'S RELATIONSHIP?!"

"BITCH!!!"

The girl slapped you and continued to pull your hair until you fell to the floor.

[A/N: Sorry for the late update.... Hope you liked this chapter, it was kinda intense huh? :))))]