Chapter 17: Goodbyes

[A/N: I put a mashup of BTS X EXO - Fallen Leaves and They Never Know, good thing this issue is solved between fandoms. But tbh, I lowkey love They Never Know because it sounds like Fallen Leaves and everytime I listen to it, it reminds me of Bangtan HAHAHAH sorry but that's just me.]

XXXX

"Taehyung-ah! Ohhh....." Jimin and Min Ah were surprised by your forms.

You move away from Taehyung and you feel embarassed by seeing the couple.

"Yaaa, Park Jimin!" Taehyung said somehow irritated with the sudden visit.

"Ohhh, Yeoboo I think we came at a wrong time." Jimin said to Min Ah.

"Ohhh mian, tae oppa just continue what you two are doing and we will just go." Min Ah said while both of them are approaching the door.

"Ohhh, changkaman! I was about to go. I will just leave you guys, byeee!!" You said as you picked up your things in a hurry that you dropped your necklace on the floor

"Unnieee!!!" Min Ah called you but you were on the door already.

The next day you are in Big Hit, it was your last day since the album is already done. You were about to say goodbye to them because you finished the album collab and will not be around Big Hit anymore. All of them are in the studio with you. They brought cake and ice cream for a little celebration for the completion of the album. You guys were having fun, you, jimin and his girlfriend, namjoon, suga, jhope, jin, jungkook but taehyung was not around.

"Oyyyy, thanks for helping us we'll treat you if we received an award for this album." Suga said smiling.

"Yaaaa, how about if we had million copies of the album?" Jhope said.

"Even if we don't reach a million, of course we will always acknowledge her, I will always say her name on live performances. Hahahaha!" Namjoon said.

"Noona, please visit us always huh? I will miss youuuu!!!" Jungkook said.

"Hahahaha, of course if you are not busy! I wish that you will receive an award for this album. I will miss you all." Tears were about to flow because you know you will miss them, you open your arms and everybody hugged you with their goodbyes.

"Keunde, where's Taetae? He should send you off with a goodbye" Jin said.

"Aniyaaa, we already talked yesterday and said our goodbyes." You said and forcing yourself to smile but deep down you are longing for him but you know you or maybe the both of you can't handle it anymore.

You are walking to your car when the receptionist approach you looks like she is chasing you.

"Uhm, Ms. [Y/N]? I have a package for you, it was dropped off by the mailman earlier." she said.

"Ahhh, deee.." you replied.

"Ahh, Mrs. [your mom's name] sent you a package and I received it for you." He said.

"Ahhh, de kamsamnida." You bowed and received the package.

You got in the car and opened the package. Your mom put a note:

Ttal,

Our neighbor gave this to me, they said that a man named "Taehyung" left this on our neighbor and said if they could deliver it to you. They forgot to give this because they just come back from a vacation. I think this is important... Better check it out! :))) I promise I haven't read it!! I always miss you my baby. Please be well and take care always!

Love,

Eomma

Taehyung?...Letter?

**This is a short one because it's about to end. One more chapter left I guess, or should I add an epilogue? Hmmmm...**