Chapter 11: Crazy Mess

[A/N: Guys, listen to the song while reading this chapter. This is one of Tae's favorite song~ ♥ He sang it in the Muster and V live in Osaka (if im right) HAHAHA]

XXXX

You are on the floor and you just stayed there don't know what to do. The girls were just keep shouting bad names to you and you just spaced out like you cannot hear anything. You were about to get up then suddenly Manager-nim lift you up.

There was chaos, the securities were struggling with the two girls while the other people are recording and keep on capturing every moment of the commotion. You looked around and you can see your manager struggling in the crowd, thankfully the airport security are helping. You forcedfully smiled to your manager and said that you were fine and securities were there to protect you.

Your cap and masks were nowhere to be found after what happened so your manager held your hands since they were trembling, while his other hand were covering your face from paparazzis. You held your head down low as you were quickly moved in the car to avoid the commotion. While inside the car you can feel that your tears were about to fall but you try not to cry. You knew that this will be all in the headlines.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go the hospital?" Manager-nim said while starting the car.

"Aniyoo, gwaenchana." You said.

"But your elbow is bleeding and your cheek were bruised, let's just fix that on the hospital and I'll take you home." He said.

You agreed and haven't noticed the bleeding in your elbow and your bruised cheek because it doesn't hurt, you felt numb but the tiredness and depression was overwhelming inside of you.

You were walking to the hallway to your house and you have a lot of going on your mind and somehow traumatized about what happened and you feel so depressed. You were about to open the door but you felt someone behind you..

"[Y/N]-ah, gwaenchana? I saw the news and I didn't hesitate to check you. Are you hurt?" Baekhyun was worried and checking your arms.

Then he saw the bandage on your elbow and cheek.

"I'm fine." You said. You removed your hand from him. You were somehow angry with but you cannot blame him for what happened.

Then he suddenly hugged you but you are just standing there.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N]-ah. I haven't thought that you will be involved in this issue. I am really sorry." He said. You can feel that tears where about to fall.

Then you saw someone on your peripheral vision and it was Taehyung getting closer to the both of you.

He removed you from Baekhyun. He was serious. His eyes looks serious, this is the first time you saw him like this.

"[Y/N], get inside. We will talk." He held your hand and put you inside your house then closed the door."

You tried to hear their conversation by getting closer to the door.

"Baekhyun hyung, I know that you are friends with her but can't you see she is suffering because of you. I think it is right if you just don't see her first so that it will not get bigger."

Then you just stand there, you don't know what to do. You are just tired and your thoughts are all scrambled up in your mind. Then suddenly the door opened and Taehyung looks at you.

"Why are you not saying this to me? Huh? Why are you not telling me these problems so that I can help you and comfort you?" He said.

"You can't help me to solve my problems and I can't handle it myself." You said.

"I thought we are together. You are just doing everything on your own and not even thinking to lean on me when you have problems. How can I comfort you when you don't know how to trust me? Huh? You always keep it to yourself." He said.

"I want you to be the one who say it to me first. Not that I will only learn everything from the news and sns about your life. Am I really the only one who thinks that we are on this relationship?" He said.

Your tears are just streaming down as he was saying those words to you. You don't know how to respond to him but you know that he is right. You haven't try to trust him and to lean on him because you don't trust other people quickly.

"Do you still-" He said.

"Stop..." You said.

"I'm tired. Can you just stop? I'm tired of everything. Can't you see my life is fcking ruined and I really don't know what to do? I am so messed up that I don't have the time to think about us. So please let's just stop. I'm tired..." you said.

"Ah, that's what you want. Okay, just do whatever you want." He said and walked out of the house. You saw that there are tears about to fall in his eyes.

He left and banged the door.

Your hands were trembling and your legs just gave up and you fell down to the floor.

Why is this happening to me? Just whyyyyy..... :'(

Tears just keep flowing and flowing, sadness won't just come away. Everything in your life right now is  a mess..