Chapter 12: Flight

[A/N: Listen to the music while reading this chapter~]

XXXX

It was still dark outside as you were looking at the window of the car you were in. The inside of the car was so quiet that neither your manager wants to talk about it. The issue with the sasaengs, baekhyun hyung, and your relationship with Taehyung is so messed up you can't stop thinking about all of it and why it is all happening to you.

You shut your eyes.

It was painful for you especially what happened with you and Taehyung. He's the least person you want to hurt since you like---no---you love him already but you let your emotions get in to you that you don't want to do it anymore. You just don't want him involve in the mess  you made...

 "(Y/N)-ah" Manager-nim whispered. You opened your eyes and you have reached the airport.

The place was somehow peaceful, no paparazzis following you, no screaming fans, no crowded people just some of the people arriving and leaving the country pass by. You sat far behind people who are also waiting for their flight

"I'll be back.." Manager-nim said.

You nodded and smiled. You looked down to the passport and ticket you were holding, thinking if this is the right decision to make..

FLASHBACK

Your head was looking at the floor and you can feel tears are about to flow but you told yourself to be strong as YG was in front of you feeling sorry for what happened.

"I will take actions about what happened yesterday. But still you are a hot topic in the issue. We just need you to cool down from the issue and we need to protect you over some sasaeng fans. Have you think about it?" He said.

"I know sajangnim and I'm really sorry for what happened.... I think this is the time I need to go.." You said.

"I'm sorry that you need to do this. (Y/N)-ah.." he said worrying about you.

"I know I know sajangnim, you're right this is the best solution for this.." you said reassuring him.

"So it settled. I will book it immediately and you will go late at night so no one will know your departure time." CEO said sighing.

END OF FLASHBACK

Thinking about the memories and people you will leave......Taehyung..

Should I just go without saying goodbye to him? I know we're through but....

*cellphone ringing*

You got back from your thoughts as you look at your phone and smiled wholeheartedly by the name of the caller.

Caller ID: Mom

"Oh eomma!"

"Are you in the airport right now?" She said.

"Neeee~" you said.

"Keureee, I will take the flight to Paris tomorrow early in the morning. I have already found a house for us. Your aunt Krista will fetch you and will take you to our house there. Okay? Wait for eomma okay? I miss you, chagii. Don't be sad. Eomma, will come after my work here in Singapore. Okay?"

"De eomma, please come quickly. I want to be with you." You said while tears is about to flow.

"Ye ye ye. I miss you my daughter. I will be right there. Kitaryoo huh?"

You were about to cry but you hold it up because you don't want your mom to worry and finish her business there.

"Nee~ eomma" sniffling.

"I hope your fine sweetie. I will hang up now. I'll see you tomorrow. Okay. Mwa!" Then she hangs up.

You were sad, depressed, confused and you needed your mom beside you to comfort you. You click the home button of you phone to check the time and saw your wallpaper in your phone. It was the photo taken in the amusement park. Ahhh, I miss him but I need to go to find myself first..I miss you taehyungaaaah~

You let a tear left your cheek and wipe it immediately.

"UNNIEEEEE!!!" you stand up and saw your friend with Jimin.

"Ohh, wassoo?" You smiled half-heartedly.

"Unnie, why did you call me to go here? Are you going somewhere?" She said.

"Yaa, odiga? Does Tae know this?" Jimin said.

"Neee, I'll be going to Paris with my mom."

You said smiling at them trying not to show how painful this goodbye is.

"Changkaman, I'll call Taehyung." Jimin was oblivious by your sudden flight.

Jimin took his phone and dialed Taehyung's number but you held his wrist and cancelled the call making Jimin surprised by your sudden action.

"Aniiii, uhmm.. We're not together anymore." You said...unable to look them at the eye.

"Waeyooo?!" Both of them were surprised.

"Is this about the issues?" Jimin's eyes softed as he looks at you.

"Aniii. Uhm, we just broke up." You said coldly.

"Unnie, why are you going to Paris? For photoshoot?" Your friend asked.

"Aniiii-" You said and you were cut off as Manager-nim was walking towards you.

"[Y/N]-ah, it's time to go- oh! Annyeonghasseyo!" Your manager said when he saw Jimin and your friend.

"Ohh, keuree. Guys, I'll be going now." You said quickly then you hugged both of them.

"Please take care of him." You said to them. They were flustered. Then you walked away because you can feel thay tears are about to flow.

While walking.. Jimin shouted.

"When are you going back?!"

You turned back and smiled at them while waving. You face your back at them while letting tears flowing from your cheeks as Manager-nim was patting your shoulders. It hurts to know that you'll leave your friends who are dear to you.

You were about to board then you gave your phone to Manager-nim and told him to give it to Taehyung while you're gone. You said your goodbyes and take cares then you go.

Yes, I am running away from all of this...sorry Taehyung-ah~