Chapter 4: Annoying Visitor

[Author's Note: Please play the music while reading the chapter~ It's an OST of Hotel King, it's beautiful.]

XXXX

News: WINNER's Song Mino and Model/DJ [Y/N] are seen dating? Dispatch revealed pictures of them going out from [Y/N]'s house early in the morning and other pictures that will show that they've been together for a long time...

Shit, this is not Mino oppa in this picture of me and...taehyung going out of my house...

*scrolls down to see other pictures*

and this is not me, this is Mino oppa's.... *flashback to the face of Mino oppa's girlfriend*

"Sajangnim, we..uh...it's not what it looks like. And its not.." you said.

"So you two are going out behind me?... "

you were silent as you looked down to the floor...

....let's confirm this, for Mino's sake since it was evidently you two and we can't do anything but confirm this." He said.

You don't know what to say, you are worrying what would Mino's reaction to this news.

"It's not like that Sajangnim, we're just friends and its not­-" CEO said.

"[Y/N]-ah, I know you for like these past few years and I know what you feel about Mino and I know you guys are going out secretly since he was still a trainee and it seems like it would have a great effect if we confirm it, as I see on the feedbacks of the fans." CEO said as he comforts me.

People are just starting to know you as a model but you are famous for being a DJ and somehow like a producer to YG but you just can't do that to Mino because you know that he sees you as his most treasured friend and he has a girlfriend that the public doesn't know.

"Ahhh, can we not just say something? I'm still thinking about it..." you said.

"Arassso, I'll hear Mino's side and you can call me anytime about this issue. Iltan, lets not just make this a big issue and not comment on it." He said.

"Kamsamnida, sajangnim."

"Keuree, you should get going." He said. You bowed and left the office.

You were walking the hallway and got in the elevator...

What should I do? Otokajii? Did Mino oppa saw the news already? I bet he's angry right now...

The elevator opened and you rode your car and went home..

While walking in the hallway to your house, you are still worrying about the scandal about you and Mino then you saw someone sitting on the hallway infront of your house sleeping with a plastic bag of food on his side.

What is he doing here again? Tch-..

You stand in front of the sleeping taehyung and then you crouch and just stare at him..

Aigoo, this chinggun knows how to irritate me. Why is he here again?

He slowly opened his eyes and you were staring at his eyes and lips..

"Oh, annyeong!" *smiles happily like a kid*

"To to to! You're here again, what now?" you said while raising your eyebrows.

"I am returning the clothes I borrowed and I brought chips and ice cream!" showing you the plastic bag and smiling with his rectangular mouth.

You both stand up.

"It's late and I'm not in the mood. Go home and eat those with your members." You said going in your house.

But then he followed you inside. Then you turn into him..

"Ya, I said go home. Are you deaf?"

"Aniyaaa, I won't go home until we eat this together." He pouted and rushed to the kitchen..

"Yaaaaa!!! Kim Taehyung!!!" Ahhh chincha this kid!! Aish~

You went to your room to change then when you went out taehyung is busy setting up your living room with the food he brought.

"I bought this movie and I heard it is really scary. Let's watch it together! Kekeke~" he said.

"Well I'm not scared to those kind of things." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Eyyyyyy~ seolmaaaaaa!!!! C'mon!" he smiled at you while he grab your arms and brought you infront of your TV. You let him drag you and just smiled with the thought that he was with you while you have these worries around you.

You just sat on his side and watched the movie together while eating. It was a horror movie but you're not into it but you can see Taehyung enjoying the movie and you smiled at him, you envied his smiles, you are wishing you don't have problems like this guy beside you. You are still worrying about the issue and your friendship with Mino, almost everything.

While thinking how you would solve these problems, you haven't noticed that you fell asleep on the shoulders of taehyung.

As you fall into his shoulders, he looked into your eyes and brush off the hair that got into your face. He was staring into your eyes and leaning close to you then he stopped...

He was startled on what he was about to do. So, he carried you into your bed and then sat beside you.

"I know you have problems right now and I am hoping I somehow made you forget those problems. I know you can surpass them. Thank you for taking care of me the other day. And....

...I know about you and Mino....

....well, goodnight beautiful." He said as he brushed off the hair that got into your face and covered you with blanket.

Then he left...

You opened your eyes when you heard the door closed, you just pretended you were sleeping and you heard everything he said then you cry yourself to sleep..

You are in the shooting for the new NONA9ON clothing line and you were having fun and doing the shoot pretty well. While having a break you checked your phone and Mino is still not replying to your messages or even calling back to your calls..

"Noona, is there something wrong?" BI asked. He is your partner in the shoot for Nonagon and also a trainee in YG Entertainment.

"Oh aniyaaaa, gwaenchanaaa..........Hokshiiii, do you know where Mino oppa is?

"Oh don't you know? WINNER's in Japan right now. They have their tour." He said

"Ahhhhh..."

"But I heard that they are flying home tonight. Why do you miss him already?" He said teasing you.

"Ahh, chincha..." You both laughed and get back on the shoot.

The shoot ended well and Manager hyung is driving you home and told you that the scandal issue is fading and most people are fine with it but some hates the idea of it and just be careful with who you are with and with dispatch. You got off in front of the building and went inside.

You opened the door and saw someone inside and you somehow felt happy because he is here again..

"Yaaaa! you're here again? How did you know my pass-" He turned back to you.

You were surprised. "Oh-" he walks to you with anger in his eyes.

Tonight will be a big mess...

***I might update the next chapter later~ Who do you think is the man inside your house? Hmmm... Hope you like this chapter!! ♥~***