Chapter 14: I'm Back

[BACK TO YOUR POV]

1 year after....

Riding the plane going back to South Korea you looked outside the window as you see clouds and a beautiful sky, you knew that it was time to come back. News also spread like fire that YG had an official statement that you will come back today and come back to the industry. After 1 year of hiatus, you knew that it was time to face everything.

Even taehyung...

You were cut off from your thoughts when the plane landed and you got off the plane. You got your luggage and went to the gates.

"Manager-nim!" You said as you were waving your hand. You smiled at him when he looked at you.

"Oh wassooo?! How are you?" He hugged you and you said you were fine.

"Keureee, you need to see CEO YG today and there are a lot of people outside so we must be careful." He said.

"Arrasso!" you said all smiley as you missed this place.

You are walking pass by the people and some fans are taking pictures of you and shouting "unnieee! We missed you!" You heard them and you bowed at them and smiled.

You arrived at YG and went to the office of CEO YG..

"Annyeonghasseyo sajangnim." You bowed.

"Oh wassooo? Welcome back!" He smiled like a father.

"Yes, I missed Korea and thankyou for taking care of the issues." You said.

"Ani, you need to pay for that." He said then give you some papers.

"Here are your guesting, shoots, collabs, and gigs for your approval. You need to get back on track." He said.

"Aigooo, sajangnim. I just got back~" pouting at him. "anyways I will do my best in my work. Kamsamnida!" You said and smiled at him.

"You're aura changed since you've gone to Paris ha? Have you met someone there?" He said.

"Aniyooo! It's just that I feel refreshed." You said shrugging the idea of you in love.

You went to your office to put things in place since you'll get back to work. Then your manager went to you and hand out all the agencies that wants me to collab for producing their albums. As you saw Bighit Entertainment: BTS

"Make Bighit my priority for this month and make other agencies on the coming months." You said. He nods.

This is the time me and tae to reconcile and get close again. I know that he is all angry with me but I will make him fall in love with me again and I will do everything to forgive me.

You smiled at the idea of it, even though you know deep down it's impossible.

You gather up all your courage and went to his condominium. You don't know if it is the right thing to do but you need to do this now or never. So you are in front of the door, you were about to knock when suddenly the door opened and you are startled and somehow pinned on the hallway wall.

Your lips parted as you see him with a new look, he looked so hot and manly with his red hair, you shut your eyes from your thoughts. Get your shit together Y/N-ah...

He came out and looked at you with his tinted shades and you can feel the coldness from it. You smiled at him but he just walked, like he didn't know you. You were confused.

"Yaaaa! Kim Taehyung. Do you not know me? Is it because of my hair?" You said while flipping your hair. He just turned his head and continue to walk. You ran to him and held his arm.

"Yaaaaa, are you gonna pretend like I'm a stranger? Haven't you missed me?" You said while pouting at him, thinking it would work if you act all cute at him. But he didn't look at you.

"Wae? Why would I miss you? I don't know you." He said coldly. You were taken aback by those words. You removed your hands from his arm and you were frozen on where you are standing as he left you.

Paboo, you left him then you expect him to still care for you. Such a pabo[Y/N]!

You hit your head and left the place.

It's your first day to work in BigHit so you called you friend to help you be familiar with the place since she is working there and you will help in producing the album of BTS. As you enter the place of BTS everybody was there. Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa, Jhope oppa, Suga oppa, Jimin, Min Ah, Kookie and...Taehyung

"UNNIE!!! I gathered everyone here because you're back!!!" Min Ah said all excited and hugging you.

"Welcome back!" Everyone said except Taehyung not responding and looking at me.

"Ohhh komowoo! *bowed* mianhaeee for leaving suddenly.." You said.

"That's okay. We understand what you have gone through. We just hope you're fine." Namjoon oppa said.

"Keurom!! I'm finee." You said trying to smile but you can notice Taehyung not interested on what's happening.

"Ahhhh~ badtaaa, I heard you are having a japanese album and PD-nim asked me to help you guys. Please take care of me! *bows*" you said while everyone is clapping their hands. Suddenly taehyung walked out of the place.

Everybody noticed Taehyung's reaction and suddenly everyone was feeling odd. Your lips pursed and suddenly Min Ah held your shoulders.

"Unnie!!! Come let's eat, your treat!!!!" Everybody gathered around you and then you agreed.

You spent your days with BTS since you guys are working for the album. You and suga oppa are always together since you both do the guide versions and beat and also lyrics of the song.

Both of you are focused on completing the album before the month ends, despite of other schedules you have, you still manage to do this work for Taehyung. But everytime you tried to get close with him again, he always brush you off or just don't notice your efforts.

As you are working with BTS in the studio. You were somehow feeling sick and tired, so you went outside to buy some energy drink to regain your energy. You saw Taehyung outside memorizing his lines for the recording. You bought him also a drink and sat beside him.

You gave him the drink but he shrugs it.

"It taste good though and you look tired. Don't overdo yourself. This will give you energy and it is-"  the can fell off from your hand when he pushes it away.

"Why do you need to go back?" He asked and looked at you seriously. You looked at him.

"Why all of a sudden?" You were flustered so you look at the drink you bought.

"Well you should've come back." He said coldly.

"Of course I will come back because of y-"you said with a low voice.

"You know what? Everything was fine until you came back. All of the memories of pain I felt is all coming back. Why did you need to come back? I never wanted to see you again after you left me." He said. Your lips parted and still looking at him.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi, chosomnida for coming back. Don't worry after this album, you won't see me again." You stand up, you were irritated because he was too much. You don't want to fight with him and just want to finish the collab as fast as you can.

What happened to the old Kim Taehyung? I miss him but I guess karma's a bitch. Yes, I deserve this treatment from him. I just need to get the hell out of his life and take all the pain from it because I deserve this...

The thoughts while you're on your way back to the studio makes your eyes sweaty but you wipe those tears before entering the studio again.