Chapter 2: One Sided Love

[Author's Note: Please play the music while reading this chapter, check out the right side of the picture. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! ]

XXXX

You walked them to a new table near the table of BTS, you can see Taehyung drinking and staring at you with curious eyes on what's happening with the three of you.

"[Y/N]-ah~ this is Park Ri Rin, my girlfriend." Mino said.

"Oh, anyeonghasseyo! Nice to meet you." Ri Rin said.

"Ahhh..Neee..." You forced to smile. Shit, she's beautiful..they are perfect for each other..As your insecurities overflow while looking at the new couple.

"You're surprised, right? No one knows and I want to publicize it when the time comes." Mino said to you.

"Ahhhhh, jinja..? Well I'm happy for you,..oppa" you smiled at them and felt your heart just sank. Unconsciously, you drank 5 glasses of rum and you felt somehow drank and tipsy.

Your bestfriend whom you love all these years while you are lonely and alone in Seoul, you have waited for him for so long just to see him brought a girl in front of your face and telling she's the girlfriend. As tears welled up in your eyes, you look at them and they seemed to be fit for each other and they were enjoying the party just like other couples in the party. You just want to run away but you just look back at the table of BTS and saw Taehyung looking at you. You thought how failure you are in front of someone you just knew moments ago. But he suddenly stand, grab your hands and stared at you.

He suddenly pulled you out and both of you went out of the room.

"Yaaaa, odigaaa?" you asked but he keeps going and pulling you to somewhere.

---

FLASHBACK 

3 years ago..

Mino and you were drinking in a bbq restaurant near YG Entertainment. You were bestfriends since you were little kids you were each others first love, but since you traveled a lot you never really see each other at those times. But since you came back to Seoul and staying for good. Both of you were drinking for celebration.

He was talking about his trainee days in YG Entertainment as he was mixing soju and beer while you were cutting the meat in the grill. It was a nice day for drinking and enjoying with your bestfriend.

"[Y/N]-ah, you should try apply for YG." he said while eating meat.

"Are you kidding me? So you are making me an idol like you. Tch- no please!!" You said while laughing and drinking.

"What's wrong with idols? You like making music right? It suits you!" he said persuasively.

"Well, I don't like having limitations like dating ban, no social life, dating ban, no life, dating ban" you said while raising your eyebrows.

"Hahaha, yaaa! you have a wrong perspective with idols, my friend. And what's with the emphasis on dating ban? Are you breaking again men's heart nowadays?" He said with full of curiosity. 

"Well, obviously I am a woman and I like men so I don't like limitations when to meeting others without creating an issue or bullshits. AND JUST TO BE CLEAR I DON'T BREAK MEN'S HEART. I never broke your heart, right?" you said as you were flustered with your last words. Shit, what am I saying? I think I am drunk...

"You haven't answered my question, you gizibe" he said.

"Sadly, I don't have one right now. How about you?" you asked. Please say no..