Chapter 7: She's mine

[Author's Note: Late update~ Listen to the song while reading this chapter. Look at the right side of the picture~]

XXXX

He dragged you in the fire exit then he just looks at you. You were confused of what's going on.

"Yaaa, why are we here? Do you have anything to say? Cause I need to go." You said and about to leave the place.

Then he goes slowly getting closer to you.

You were confused of what he's motive as you were stepping backward then suddenly you didn't notice it was the stairs so you stumbled and was about to fall but taehyung catched you and held you in the waist.

*Heart's beating so fast* You both just looking at each other then taehyung leans to you, you closed your eyes then you felt that he wiped the side of your lips.

You opened your eyes. He showed his thumb with an ice cream from your lips.

"I just can't stand not talking to you. I think I am scared not being able to see you or be with you." He said sincerely.

You get on your feet and just don't know what to say. But you know you feel something for him but you're not sure yet. Then you looked at him, gathering all your courage and then suddenly hugged him.

"Mianhae and Komowo, Kim Taehyung-ssi." You said and buried your face to his shoulder

He was frozen by your sudden move and doesn't know what to do.

--

FLASHBACK

You went to your room while hugging the teddy bear taehyung gave you. You were still thinking about what happened few nights ago, so you hugged it tightly. Then suddenly a voice record from the teddy bear starts..

"Ah ah ah ah eomma. *clears voice*

Anyeong, [Y/N]-ah. This is taetae the bear and I will listen to all your problems and you can hug me while you are crying. I will light up your heavy heart, just hug me and you'll be fine. I am always here whenever you need me. I promise you that I won't leave you broken because I like you.~"

*sings Hug Me*

---

He faced you and suddenly kiss you in the lips.

Your brows jump and you pushed him because you were flustered.

"Yaaaaa, kim taehyung!" while covering your lips.

He chuckled and wink at you. You hit his shoulders.

"AWWWWW!" He said pouting at you.

You both laughed and then you realized that you two are in good terms and you want to know him more and you always want to be with him.

Both of you were on your way to go to your car then suddenly someone was waiting in the area. Both of you were laughing then you stopped and surprised that he is here.

"Oppa...?" you said. You didn't noticed but you went to him and asked why he is here.

He gave you flowers and then suddenly hugged you and you were frozen.

"Mianhe, [Y/N]-ah. I was just so angry about the news so I said those stupid words. I am really sorry and I know you are disappointed in me. But I missed you and I don't want our friendship to end. I am really sorry, I was not thinking back then. Mianhe, chongmal mianhe....

Let's just confirm it." Mino said.

You removed yourself from his hug and then look at him confused.

"Oppa, I don't want-"You were cut off because Taehyung suddenly held your hands. You looked at him surprised. You can't think properly and your heart was beating so fast.

"Nobody's gonna confirm it. Because we are dating and just let her go, hyung. She's mine." Taehyung said.

Mino was surprised. Then Taehyung pulled you out of that scene and both of you left Mino.

You feel bad for Mino but you felt comforted and relieved.

Thanks Taehyung, thanks for being there that takes care of me. Thank you for being my teddy bear...

***Short chapter mianheee~ Will update soon after my school works. Hope you liked this chapter!!