Chapter 3: Beautiful Nightmare

[Author's Note: Play the music while reading this chapter~ Check the right side of the picture. This chapter also includes MC, if you feel offended by it don't read the first part kekeke~]

XXXX

It was a hazy night in your kitchen..

He was brushing the hair that was falling on your hair as you look in to his eyes that was staring back at your eyes with full of passion. As you feel his fingertips brushing to your cheeks, you felt a heat occurring to your cheeks and unconsciously you were getting closer to him...

He was getting close to you as he put his arms on your waist to get you closer to him and went for your lips. He was kissing you harshly as you kiss him back more while playing with his hair. You two were kissing passionately, when he suddenly lift you up in your counter in the kitchen...

He was in between your bare legs and you heard a loud grunt as you locked those legs in his waist. You can feel the heat of his body between your legs as your heart dropped in your stomach. Both are you smiling between those passionate kisses...

You feel the heat in your body as you hold his body more closer to yours as your hands were playing behind his neck and hair. His hands went up as he unbuttoned the first two buttons of your white long-sleeved polo. You moaned and closed your eyes as you let out a sigh while pulling out your lips from the kiss..

"You don't want this..." you said.

"No, I want..." he said on his low sexy voice.

"Stop lying and leading me on, Mino.." you said.

He closed his eyes and sigh..

"But...I really want....

YOU tonight." He said and kissed you again passionately. You kissed him back more intensely as you let him inside of you..

I hate that I love you, I hate that I want you too....

---

You opened your eyes and realize that it was all just a dream. You put your hands in your face, as you feel embarrassed and then suddenly you heard a loud snore. You saw an angelic face sleeping in your chest while hugging you and sleeping peacefully.

What the hell?....

It's morning, and the usual, white long sleeved polo with shorts and messy bun is your wake up get up every day because it's more comfortable. You cooked breakfast for the drunk man Taehyung, even though you hate cooking you tried doing it for him..

Ughhh why am I doing this all for him? All he cause was trouble for me..ughhh!!

You went to your room and saw him still snoring and sleeping peacefully. This man irritates you, he playfully and widely roaming around your bed. You want to kick him off out of the bed but because you don't wanna mess with people who are drunk and sober the next morning.

Ahhh chinchaaa! He's still not awake?! Ahhh my bed whom I always cherish!! Ahhhh..

You look at him closely while his sleeping..

Aish~ you're the first man to sleep here congratulations kid!!

He suddenly opened his eyes and both of you are surprised and screamed at each other.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" at the same time.

You fell on the side of the bed.